Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Deep Dish meet-up thread!!

prplhz

Yeah I post on NY a lot. I am Perception on NB and Avalon. What is your name? I will have to check out the Avalon site, but for some reason some days I can't get into it here at work. But, I will be hooking up my DSL tonight Woooo Hoooo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kaydup

Yeah I post on NY a lot. I am Perception on NB and Avalon. What is your name? I will have to check out the Avalon site, but for some reason some days I can't get into it here at work. But, I will be hooking up my DSL tonight Woooo Hoooo

Perception huh... I don't think I've seen any of your posts (and I'm on Avalon all the time... been posting there for like years now!)

My name on NB is "TheWhiteSpot", in honor of, well, my white spot!

As for Avalon, I'll tell you, but I want to see if teamj5 knows who I am. He posts there all the time, and I think he knows who I am over there, but I'd be really curious to see if he knows for sure. So, if you're reading this teamj5, take a stab, who am I? :)

DSL, I'm jealous! You'll be getting music left and right now (which by the way, don't be afraid to burn some of it for me! :D )

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Perception huh... I don't think I've seen any of your posts (and I'm on Avalon all the time... been posting there for like years now!)

My name on NB is "TheWhiteSpot", in honor of, well, my white spot!

As for Avalon, I'll tell you, but I want to see if teamj5 knows who I am. He posts there all the time, and I think he knows who I am over there, but I'd be really curious to see if he knows for sure. So, if you're reading this teamj5, take a stab, who am I? :)

DSL, I'm jealous! You'll be getting music left and right now (which by the way, don't be afraid to burn some of it for me! :D )

I will burn anything you want anytime:D Hopefully Friday I will be getting that DH set that I told you about!!

As for the Avalon board it always seems dead that is why I don't post that much there. And as for NB I post every now and then.

I will burn anything you want anytime:D Hopefully Friday I will be getting that DH set that I told you about!!

As for the Avalon board it always seems dead that is why I don't post that much there. And as for NB I post every now and then.

Getting that Howells set would be HEAVEN!! If I could have any 2 hours of music on this earth, it would be those 2. I can only imagine the flood of memories that'll come rushing back if I ever hear it!!

Yeah, the Avalon board usually is dead, and a lot of the people over there can be kind of clueless, but I still get a kick out of it.

I don't post much on NB either, but it's usually fun to read. Too New York-centric though... I like to stick to Beantown :D

Drew, when you don't reply within 10 minutes I get scared!

P to the Izay, A to the Dizee.....

:laugh: :laugh: a Jay Z refrence. That deserves, yes you all guessed it, your favorite word its PAD

:laugh: :laugh: a Jay Z refrence. That deserves, yes you all guessed it, your favorite word its PAD

I really hate Jay Z... I think his songs are monotonous, unimaginitive, and for the most part just plain crappy... but I have to admit, he's a funny fucker (the phrases he comes up with are second to none except Snoop - the KING of great rap lingo). I also have to admit that Jay Z is great live... have any of you heard his MTV unplugged with The Roots... it's REALLY good, actually made me have some respect for Jay Z (but more-so for The Roots). Yet, even though it's great music, MTV never plays it.... now there's a suprise :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vikkii123

Hey Nyisfor I think I figured out what your name on Avalon board is.....

If you're a quick-one, it's not too tough to figure out... want to guess??? Should you just PM your guess, or post it up on here for teamj5 to see?? Either way, I don't really care!

(If you've read all the posts there from the last couple of days, then read the posts on here it's REALLY obvious)

Do you post over there Vik??

MTV play music, now come on now:laugh: You need that MTV2 to actually hear music. But, hey I must say I watch some of the stupid shit on MTV, don't ask me why though.

Yeah, I'm strangely drawn to some stuff on MTV... like the Real World. If I get into a season of that, there's no stopping me. Usually I'll just wait until they show a marathon though, then watch the whole things straight-through.

Have you checked out The Osbourns yet??? It's probably my favorite TV show right now! What a great idea for a show, who wouldn't want to see what the Osbourns do all day!!

If you're a quick-one, it's not too tough to figure out... want to guess??? Should you just PM your guess, or post it up on here for teamj5 to see?? Either way, I don't really care!

(If you've read all the posts there from the last couple of days, then read the posts on here it's REALLY obvious)

Do you post over there Vik??

Now you are going to make me go over there and look aren't you!!

Yeah, I'm strangely drawn to some stuff on MTV... like the Real World. If I get into a season of that, there's no stopping me. Usually I'll just wait until they show a marathon though, then watch the whole things straight-through.

Have you checked out The Osbourns yet??? It's probably my favorite TV show right now! What a great idea for a show, who wouldn't want to see what the Osbourns do all day!!

OMG :laugh: I do the same thing I wait until they run the marathon then I sit and watch them all... such a t.v. junkie on those days :)

I love the Osbourns... such a funny show

Ok here goes... Here's my gues.....

is it.... TwoAM2Early????

I don't usually post over there. Only once and a great while... that board is always dead.

You got me! I've been that name over there since the start... it was the only board I ever posted on until I came over here.

I've gotten a few good beni's from being over there (comps to Avalon, things like that)... they never seem to come around anymore though :blank:

OMG :laugh: I do the same thing I wait until they run the marathon then I sit and watch them all... such a t.v. junkie on those days :)

I love the Osbourns... such a funny show

Yeah, with my old job I used to have months and months off at a time, so I'd check out MTV for when they showed a marathon and I'd ABUSE it!!

I can always get into the real world, but haven't been able to watch a whole road rules since the first season. I'm trying to think of other shows I watch on MTV and I can't think of any.

One confession though, I used to be a Blind Date JUNKIE!!! That show was the best! Man, I miss day time TV :tongue:

Getting that Howells set would be HEAVEN!! If I could have any 2 hours of music on this earth, it would be those 2. I can only imagine the flood of memories that'll come rushing back if I ever hear it!!

Yeah, the Avalon board usually is dead, and a lot of the people over there can be kind of clueless, but I still get a kick out of it.

I don't post much on NB either, but it's usually fun to read. Too New York-centric though... I like to stick to Beantown :D

In three weeks you will be experiencing Howells marathon set, 10 hours of pure sonic pleasure, only 3 little weeks away.

Yeah, with my old job I used to have months and months off at a time, so I'd check out MTV for when they showed a marathon and I'd ABUSE it!!

I can always get into the real world, but haven't been able to watch a whole road rules since the first season. I'm trying to think of other shows I watch on MTV and I can't think of any.

One confession though, I used to be a Blind Date JUNKIE!!! That show was the best! Man, I miss day time TV :tongue:

Blind date was a good one. I could never fully get into it cause I worked so damn much when I was in college that I caught them here and there but that was it. Another funny one thats on MTV is Dismissed... that show cracks me up... so stupid!!!

What about... Singled out.. did you ever watch that one.. when Jenny McCarthy was on it.

Originally posted by prplhz

In three weeks you will be experiencing Howells marathon set, 10 hours of pure sonic pleasure, only 3 little weeks away.

And I CAN NOT wait for it!! I really don't even think I'm ready to see 10 hours of Howells... I don't know if I can hack it.. 4 hours is almost too much for me!!!

We need to let Danny know that Boston is representin' that night somehow!!

Remember when we went to show at Axis and that girl was holding up that sign. We should do the same thing, maybe say something like Danny Boston loves you!! Vinyl probably wouldn't let you bring something like that in though. I actually saw on the NB board some pics from Howells last sat. and they were pretty nice. The guy says you can't bring a camera in, no way to bring one in, they search you so much there, I wish there was some way I could figure out how to get one in.

But I really can't wait to go down and check him out there, it's going to rock. Mike is going to love it, that club just has so much of a Twilo feel, just a little smaller.

nyis4meatheads=nosleeveshirt2small laugh.gif