Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Deep Dish meet-up thread!!

prplhz

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vikkii123

Blind date was a good one. I could never fully get into it cause I worked so damn much when I was in college that I caught them here and there but that was it. Another funny one thats on MTV is Dismissed... that show cracks me up... so stupid!!!

What about... Singled out.. did you ever watch that one.. when Jenny McCarthy was on it.

Blind Date was always my favorite. Dismissed can be kind of funny sometimes. I love when they have 3 girls go out on a date and the one in the middle is always noticably uncomfotable throughout the entire date, and there's always one that's WAY too aggressive! I get a big kick out of that!

I was never too into Singled out, but it was good for a laugh every once in a while!

Hey guys, does anybody know why the word camera has that yellow line under it?? I have seen that before but didn't know why that happens...

Hey Mike, how are you goin to let him know that we are representing??? I want to know, please, please!!

The best gimicky-Danny-loving thing I've ever seen is a picture of a kid who wore a Yankees shirt to Howells' new year's eve party that read "Howells" and had '02' for a number. I thought that was pretty clever! If we could think up something along those lines, I'd be game for just about anything!

Haha, I thought teamj5 = nosleevesshirt2small, no? :D

By the way teamj, what do you have up your sleeve for the Howells show?? Please do share!

The last time I was at Vinyl I had a bad experience. We THOUGHT we were going for Danny Tenaglia's be yourself night over Labor Day weekend last year. Turns out Danny T was somewhere else, NYC was EMPTY, and vinyl was filled with REALLY sketchy people. The few people that were there sucked, my friend almost had his wallet pick-pocketed, and there were nasty 40 year old guys wearing dresses everywhere (I'm not a drag-queen basher or anything, but these were scruffy, balding, middle-aged men that just put on a dress... they were SO creepy).

So, needless to say, I think my next trip to Vinyl will be a bit better! :D

Originally posted by prplhz

Hey guys, does anybody know why the word camera has that yellow line under it?? I have seen that before but didn't know why that happens...

Hey Mike, how are you goin to let him know that we are representing??? I want to know, please, please!!

I'm not seeing a yellow line... maybe your computer is fucking with you! :tongue:

Wo wo wo. I leave for a bit and all this is going on. First off I can't stand blind date, just because when I use to coach one of the other coaches always had it on in hotels, and it drove me nuts.

So twoam2early is you, that is a perfect name!! And that is it for now:cool:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'm not seeing a yellow line... maybe your computer is fucking with you! :tongue:

Now you are fucking with me!!:tongue:

You don't see a solid yellow bar under the word camera??? I just went to Danny Howells web site to check out his message board and I saw the word cameras and on that board it had the same yellow line....:(

I am going crazy! I still can't get over the fact that I was sitting in Brian's house last night at 1:00 in the morning playing air hockey.... Maybe that has something to do with the fact that I am absolutly exhausted today!

Okay, it's back again.. Guys help!!! Losing it, me losing my mind....

Like I said before... your computer is fucking with you! (pretty bad too!) Maybe you're just having a flashback or something... sit back and enjoy it! :tongue:

Jess, the moment you left last night I realized that I never gave you directions to get back on the highway.... did you know where to go?? I felt awful... it would SUCK to be driving around Boston at 1am trying to find your way home!

Drew, did you coach volleyball?? Who'd you coach for?

Like I said before... your computer is fucking with you! (pretty bad too!) Maybe you're just having a flashback or something... sit back and enjoy it! :tongue:

Jess, the moment you left last night I realized that I never gave you directions to get back on the highway.... did you know where to go?? I felt awful... it would SUCK to be driving around Boston at 1am trying to find your way home!

Yes I coach Women's D-II volleyball, in are you ready for this. At Western New Mexico University! Yup New Mexico, wanna know what is out there, Nothing:blank: But, it was cool we were in the Pac West so I was all over for free. Ah I miss Hawaii for 10 days, but that is about all I miss.

Oh that's okay, I didn't need directions. Mike's friend Mike, the one you met last week lives like 5 minutes away from you so I actually go over in that area quite a bit. So not to worry my little friend...

Oh that's okay, I didn't need directions. Mike's friend Mike, the one you met last week lives like 5 minutes away from you so I actually go over in that area quite a bit. So not to worry my little friend...

Who you callin' little!! ;)

You wouldn't be calling me little if.... ahh, nevermind:what:

Originally posted by kaydup

Yes I coach Women's D-II volleyball, in are you ready for this. At Western New Mexico University! Yup New Mexico, wanna know what is out there, Nothing:blank: But, it was cool we were in the Pac West so I was all over for free. Ah I miss Hawaii for 10 days, but that is about all I miss.

Wow, that sounds like a pretty sweet job... do you still coach for them??

Hawaii for 10 days... yeah, I could handle that. And sitting around watching women v-ball players all day... I think I could handle that too!!

Wow, that sounds like a pretty sweet job... do you still coach for them??

Hawaii for 10 days... yeah, I could handle that. And sitting around watching women v-ball players all day... I think I could handle that too!!

Nah I quit there and moved back here. But, sitting around with women is not all it is cracked up to be. I use to have a 24/7 pounding headache. Girls are such BITCHES, you have no idea. The best part was that I use to get to go on all the recruiting trips I wanted. Now that is just sitting around and looking at women all day

Originally posted by kaydup

Nah I quit there and moved back here. But, sitting around with women is not all it is cracked up to be. I use to have a 24/7 pounding headache. Girls are such BITCHES, you have no idea. The best part was that I use to get to go on all the recruiting trips I wanted. Now that is just sitting around and looking at women all day

Hey, Hey, Hey who you callin bitches??? Well I guess you probably wouldn't want to know what girls say about guys.

And as for the little thing, I really don't think we should go there. Mike's been away for a few days, and well I ain't going to go there...

Hey, Hey, Hey who you callin bitches??? Well I guess you probably wouldn't want to know what girls say about guys.

And as for the little thing, I really don't think we should go there. Mike's been away for a few days, and well I ain't going to go there...

You deal with 17 college girls all day long and every day and then come talk to me. You have to admit that girls are bitches when they want to be. With guys you could just say shut up and that would be the end of it. With girls they will hold a grudge or cry

I'd be curious to know what girls say about guys!

Hanging out with a group of girls that spend every waking second of the day together must be AWFUL... like Drew said, guys will just smack each other if they're being a pain in the ass... girls bitch bitch bitch... so much cattiness!

Yeah, we definitely shouldn't go there... I haven't * seen * Jackie since Saturday, and, well... let's just say it's getting towards the end of the weak (chews on pencil some more....)

I'd be curious to know what girls say about guys!

Hanging out with a group of girls that spend every waking second of the day together must be AWFUL... like Drew said, guys will just smack each other if they're being a pain in the ass... girls bitch bitch bitch... so much cattiness!

Yeah, we definitely shouldn't go there... I haven't * seen * Jackie since Saturday, and, well... let's just say it's getting towards the end of the weak (chews on pencil some more....)

I haven't *laid down* with Mike since saturday either, and it's getting towards the end of the week....:chewing on her fingers:

I haven't *laid down* with Mike since saturday either, and it's getting towards the end of the week....:chewing on her fingers:

I feel your pain. No, wait, actually I don't... a guy's pain is very different. It's kind of hard to explain.... try starving yourself for a few days... then go to your favorite restaraunt, but don't eat anything, just sit there and crave it. Yeah, that's kind of what it feels like.

:blown:

I feel your pain. No, wait, actually I don't... a guy's pain is very different. It's kind of hard to explain.... try starving yourself for a few days... then go to your favorite restaraunt, but don't eat anything, just sit there and crave it. Yeah, that's kind of what it feels like.

:laugh: :laugh: Mine is the oppisite, Meg leaves today - Sunday to go to Jersey. So that sucks :mad: