Clubplanet Nightlife Community

10 Records a DJ must have??

Erm, could you be more specific?

I definately have more than 10 that don't leave, but I'm sure my stuff differs greatly from what most people here are into...

The one that absolutely refuses to leave, just because it's so versatile, is Lee Coombs - Future Sound of Retro

Feel Free - Yves Deruyter

Beats Vol. 1 - HCCR

Elements &/or Music is the answer - DT

Who keeps changing you mind - South street...

Stop - Jon Secada (JP's dub)

anything by Chocolate Puma, J Prongo, Trancesetters

Finally - KOT

True - Deep dish/morel

twisted - wayne g (dts mix)

guitarra G - g club

little fluffy clouds -orb - D tour mix

kiss - vengaboys/airscape mix

Originally posted by ibclubbin

figures, rather than add to the topic, wakeup would rather just talk shit:rolleyes:

bitter fuck

BG

no ibaclosethomo if u notice i rarely/ever list hot tracks or whatever on here ...nor do i rip stuff for people to dl from my comp. only people who get shit from me are my friends or people i know in the scene. but to make u happy ill list a few

system f "out of the blue"

aly us "follow me" original

arman van helden "u dont know me"

delerium "silence" tiesto

deb cox "i never knew" hani

Originally posted by wakeup

no ibaclosethomo if u notice i rarely/ever list hot tracks or whatever on here ...nor do i rip stuff for people to dl from my comp. only people who get shit from me are my friends or people i know in the scene. but to make u happy ill list a few

system f "out of the blue"

aly us "follow me" original

arman van helden "u dont know me"

delerium "silence" tiesto

deb cox "i never knew" hani

thank you very much....i didnt know you had legitimate opinions....i thought all you knew how to do was talk shit

pants n corset - Dammit Janet

Fifth Dimension - Sunshine (jp)

Whitney Houston - Its Not Right (JV)

BG

how would you possibly begin to speculate on what i do and don't have in my record collection. The thread began with asking 10 records a DJ should have in his box. My ten are as valid as anyone's, even yours aside from deb Cox. Other than that Follow me, and out of the blue are great songs , both of which i wil admit , I dont own on vinyl, never the less they were purchased legitimately, not burnt of of AG.

Originally posted by E Razor

Feel Free - Yves Deruyter

Beats Vol. 1 - HCCR

Elements &/or Music is the answer - DT

Who keeps changing you mind - South street...

Stop - Jon Secada (JP's dub)

anything by Chocolate Puma, J Prongo, Trancesetters

Finally - KOT

True - Deep dish/morel

twisted - wayne g (dts mix)

guitarra G - g club

little fluffy clouds -orb - D tour mix

kiss - vengaboys/airscape mix

Is this the producer/dj E Razor from back in the day?

Originally posted by E Razor

how would you possibly begin to speculate on what i do and don't have in my record collection. The thread began with asking 10 records a DJ should have in his box. My ten are as valid as anyone's, even yours aside from deb Cox. Other than that Follow me, and out of the blue are great songs , both of which i wil admit , I dont own on vinyl, never the less they were purchased legitimately, not burnt of of AG.

hey Razor i was referring to ibclubbin not u with the joke of burned cds off AG...as for the tracks i listed thats a broad range/genres that get asked for the most depending where i am. plus a few cheesy ones such as final chapter. believe it or not i never knew is probaly the most asked for one by girls of course. with out of the blue being one of the surprising ones which is asked for quite often. as for your list kiss,finally,elements i totally agree with but ddint list cause u had them. also ibclubbin with damnit janet....holy shit ibclubibn i agree with something u say without bashing u

Ones that don't leave my sack...

Blowfelt - Lickel Rolla/Shake to This

Lee Coombs - Future Sound of Retro

Osmosis - Bass stomp

Freq Nasty - Amped/Transforma

Monk & Canatella - Slagger (Terminalhead Mix), Enter the Monk (Hybrid and Freq Nasty mixes)

Freakazoids - Freak and Hustle/Rennie Pilgrem - Paranoia

AKA - Back into Time/Mash Up

Tony Faline - Mind over Matter/In a Groove (recent purchase, but it's too classic to leave behind anywhere)

Well I'm gonna be hypocritical and list a few records I don't have myself, but if I had em they'd never leave the bag *smirk*

Jaheim - Just In Case (Dubaholics Mix)

Sia - Little Man (Exemen Works)

187 Lockdown - Gunman/Kung Fu

Second Protocol - Basslick

Wookie LP