Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Everyone's Help

As most of u know I started something new last summer with a different guest DJ every Sunday night at the Surf Club. I have a lot of DJs in mind but I would like all ur opinions.

PS> be realistic but remember how certain djs u would never expect are starting to play all over the place.

stigeleiro if I could pick one DJ to hear at Surf this summer it would be Mike Macaluso...........I'm sure I speak for some others on that too........he's perfect for that atmosphere, tons of energy.

I am no industry person or whatever, but one thing I have to say is....Don't change a thing!!!! You're parties have been EXTREMELY successful! Keep up what you have been doing because it's obvious you're doing something right! I do agree with Mike Macaluso, I'm glad I was able to catch his set in Miami.

My one suggestion is that what ever dj headlines on Sunday, start him off at the early (4 o'clock) spot ... sucks when place clears out for Temps or to go home and who ever you took the time and money to bring in plays to half the crowd that would of been there at 4...

DJs to bring in for Sun...

Mendez

J. Vicious

Shawn Ink

Richie Rydell (never played surf club??)

Boris - lots of great recent reviews (he was off IMO last couple years)

Chris

Sundays Rule

Funny that everyone mentions Mike Mac. Him playing at the Surf is as definite that Denny will be at Temps. I have mentioned it to him and he is interested. I have been impressed with Mike for years and the set he did at the Clevelander was phenomenal. About Johnny I am glad people mentioned him because he was someone I already spoke about and I will get done. Boris is a friend of mine and he is really starting to make his mark again with the Jersey people, he is already doing our grand opening, May 5th.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Funny that everyone mentions Mike Mac. Him playing at the Surf is as definite that Denny will be at Temps. I have mentioned it to him and he is interested. I have been impressed with Mike for years and the set he did at the Clevelander was phenomenal.

:D

Originally posted by thesandman

My one suggestion is that what ever dj headlines on Sunday, start him off at the early (4 o'clock) spot ... sucks when place clears out for Temps or to go home and who ever you took the time and money to bring in plays to half the crowd that would of been there at 4...

DJs to bring in for Sun...

J. Vicious

Shawn Ink

Richie Rydell (never played surf club??)

I agree . Start your DJ's earlier. Hex Hector is another DJ I would like to hear @ surf

Serg, I must agree with some people about Mike Mac, that would be dope, how about Santana, Richie would play well there, I think you should keep our homebased DJ's in there, shaolin, they have a great summertime draw and are all very talented

how about chris monaco?? He rocked DJais last summer ;)

He Serge, Whatsup

I think Richie Would def draw great there....His set there last years was AMAZING!!!! Also try to get some up and coming DJ's

I know we talked about gettin Mark Amatucci in there, he would def rock the place. Manny the Greek would draw good, Boris etc...... you know the peeps that draw and rock the house, im sure youll do a great job in booking DJs for this summer.....I CANT WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by stigeleiro

HEX. ALREADY DONE

If Hex and Vicious are already done they are some excellent moves in my opinion. I was looking into getting a Sunday night gig bartending for the summer but might have to think again if this is what will be going on over at Surf... How about Teo Oh yea, one more, didn't you and I have a conversation about J.P. wanting to do something down the shore? That would go over huge...Make it Happen!!!