Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bal En Blanc

Guest bellaragazza

Well what can I say, I am at a loss for words!?!? Absolutely one of the best parties I've been to. Got there at about 1:30ish, the party was already in full effect. Beautiful people everywhere you looked, no ugly people. Deep Dish did not disappoint as always. PVD on the other hand has been better, but still worth going to. The placed stayed rammed until about 10. Went to afterhours at a place called Cream (I think), amazing house music (or was it the buz??) Got home at 5:30am, that's only downer part about partying Montreal, the drive. So when's the next big party??

Guest bellaragazza

yeah i heard the party was amazing but I also heard there was a huge x bust there.. something like 120 people got arrested or something.. i dunno..

dyabolic.. you most probably went to cream because Buzz is more of a rock bar..they don't play house babe :)

dialectics.. yeah final exams are comming up, i just got off spring break and i'm back to school tomorrow.. grrrrrrr.. long time no speak babe :)

Originally posted by bellaragazza

dialectics.. yeah final exams are comming up, i just got off spring break and i'm back to school tomorrow.. grrrrrrr.. long time no speak babe :)

a little birdie (actually, you on the sex board) told me that you were coming to nyc soon - we should finally have the meetup we've been putting off :)

what's your plan?

final exams are bad.... i've got this paper due in 2 weeks that will determine the next 4 years of my life. yuck....

good luck with your exams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hugs,

rob

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by dialectics

a little birdie (actually, you on the sex board) told me that you were coming to nyc soon - we should finally have the meetup we've been putting off :)

what's your plan?

final exams are bad.... i've got this paper due in 2 weeks that will determine the next 4 years of my life. yuck....

good luck with your exams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hugs,

rob

yep thats right I will be in nyc on the weekend of May 3rd lol :) uhmm i'm really not sure what were doing or anything but I was told that were leaving on friday and staying about a week. maybe more if were having a good time.. i'll keep you posted on that..

i sympathize with you on the whole school thing.. papers are a killer and i've got a crazy one to write this weekend on Controlled Conditioning :) lucky me..

anyways.. have an awesome weekend babe :)

take care

-jy