Clubplanet Nightlife Community

at what age do...

Originally posted by jbocc10

theres no age to stop partying........... put the women and children to bed and go looking for dinner.

exactly.. its all about the music for some of us.. like me.. i will be going to some kind of club/ music event no matter how old i am..

Originally posted by magilicuti

25 i think is too old

wow, i guess after september i am going to be too old

:(:confused:

wow, i guess suthrnbelle shouldn't party after august . i should let her know tooo 1poke.gif;)

actually a couple years ago, i thught htat 25 was sucha long ways away and i remember saying to my friends "you really think we are going to be doing this at that age?" you know what -- we are!ylsuper.gif

puh-lease my clubbin wingman is 29 and I have trouble sometimes keepin up with him! :laugh:

Originally posted by preludeboy

isn't it funny that when you were 18 or so and saw someone who was like 25 or 26 at club you thought they were losers... hehehe.

thats true, but now that I have many friends who are older its no biggie for me....

isn't it funny that when you were 18 or so and saw someone who was like 25 or 26 at club you thought they were losers... hehehe.

as much as i'd like to jab on my friends... I have to say, I never thought twice about it... 18 or 30, its all good... just have fun...

at what age do you think it's too old to party??

Im sorry But I'm not really feeling this question, because who's to say what "too old" is?..... and what does someone's age have anything to do with partying?

-People who stop partying because they think they are "too old" usually are the people that were never really "in it" for the Music and the Culture....They were there just to "pick up"... :blank:

-When you love Music, you Love it forever...no matter how old you are...

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Im sorry But I'm not really feeling this question, because who's to say what "too old" is?..... and what does someone's age have anything to do with partying?

-People who stop partying because they think they are "too old" usually are the people that were never really "in it" for the Music and the Culture....They were there just to "pick up"... :blank:

-When you love Music, you Love it forever...no matter how old you are...

:applause: :D

I have a friend who's 38, a great guy out in the scene, and still parties harder than anyone out there. Back in Tampa, I used to sometimes hang out at clubs with this 47 year old lady who had 2 daughters my age, and she was a party animal too (and was still always picking up 24 year old guys at the clubs/parties). In any case, if you still love it, and you can still bring it, then why not go at it?

BTW, how old is Junior or DT?? And you're trying to tell me they're still not loving the club out there?

However, I WAS kinda creeped out when a 45 year old tried picking me up and was gringing on my ass the last time I went to Earth....

Damn, all I'm trying to do at gay clubs is trying to get guys to buy me drinks....why the fuck does it always have to be 50 year old Freddie Mercury lookalikes and rejects from the jeans and leather crew that try picking up on me. Sheesh.

everyone is answering never too old, which is basically true and i agree w/ somewhat..

but, for me it certainly isn't the case.. i think i have a couple years left at best.. too many other plans for my life which cant' co-exist w/ clubbing.. to me, clubbing is somewhat of a phase in life.. my love for the music isn't though.. so in that respect, i can say i'll be listening to the music forever..