Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday night April 5th @ Steam/I'm spinning

meng

Hey guys, I'll be spinning at Steam this Friday night from 10PM-1AM. If you want to be put on the guest list, PM me with the first and last names plus number of guests. It's Friday and you aint got shit to do...you aint got no job......

I'm spinning drum and bass...kidding.....I'll be spinning house...a little progressive, a little tech house..........PM me with your guest list laliux....as many peeps as you want. It would be perfect to pass by before going to Crobar because I spin early(from10-1) and Crobar is right across the street......

And thanks, Lee...I hope you make it out that night....your criticism of my set is one that I look forward to. ;)

Not sure that we'll get a chance to come out to a club this w/e, Meng. :( Chris works on Sat. mornings and needs to show is face early around the office this Sat. ( since last w/e was a complete BUST due to the fact that we were in recovery :drunk: . I'm still having alcohol cravings...

:laugh: RECOVERING FROM THE CONFERANCE ?? I WAS RECOVERDED THE DAY AFTER THE LAST DAY OF THE CONFERENCE :laugh: :laugh: ..

I WAS LIKE " ITS OVER ??" LOL I WASSAD AS HELL TOO...WELL I WENT TO SPACE THAT FRIDAY SO THAT I WOULDNT FEEL SO BAD..LOL

Thanks for bringing this thread back to the original topic, djdekan....:rolleyes: If you're gonna swing by, I need you to PM me the names of the people in your party so you can get in on the guest list.

thanks

Is This the Same Steam as in by Crobar around 14th and Washington. Just wondering because I was just there and they say they play all hip hop But they always have one house DJ in a another room, give me more info.

I would be that one house DJ.....forget about the hip hop room......:rolleyes:

When I played there the first time, the room I was spinning in was jamming.....the only time I went in the hip hop room was on my way to the restroom.....

I still haven't had the luck to hear one of Meng's set live but it looks like he is going on the right direction.

Soon he will be spinning the good time slots at the clubs (from 1am till 5am) or who knows maybe will become "the king of the space terrace" hehehehehhe

keep up the good work Meng.

later dawg!

:)