Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**OFFICIAL** Ferry Corsten Roll Call/ Meetup Thread

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

I shall be there...and i shall be at the meetup...QUoth..dont dissapoint..u better b wasted and nursing 2 heinekens

Yo dude. Check us out... we'll be there in full force. We're taking the 10:15 train and should be in Penn station at 11:15 or so. But there should be tons of people at the 2am meetup. l8r

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

I shall be there...and i shall be at the meetup...QUoth..dont dissapoint..u better b wasted and nursing 2 heinekens

wasted??? You Bet!!!!!!!!!! 2 Heinekens...eh not $12 for beer at Exit buddy..but i am gonna have one hell of a pre-game. see you there once again and come introduce yerself to the shitface leprechaun. cheers. :D

Originally posted by az-tec

Ill be there at some point in the night, Ill do my best to meet up...

Your heavenly will be there....so ur ass better be there....PUSS!

BTW-CP'ers......dress code for the night....look for the "GOD IS A DJ" TSHIRT..........

TEK-ill look for u....

I'll be there....cant wait to hear the dutch trance MASTER FERRYY COOOORSSTEEN!!! WOOOHOO.. I'm gonna be driving up from Rutgers with a bunch of friends. (sick of always taking the train). Anyone know places to park around Exit?? Let me know, thanks

Originally posted by excelongt

I'll be there....cant wait to hear the dutch trance MASTER FERRYY COOOORSSTEEN!!! WOOOHOO.. I'm gonna be driving up from Rutgers with a bunch of friends. (sick of always taking the train). Anyone know places to park around Exit?? Let me know, thanks

Yeah, here is a tip. Park in a parking garage, pay the $20 or whatever so someone doesn't break into your car and steal your goods. See ya there. If I don't run into you before 2 look for us on the second floor behind junior's booth where the couches are at 2am. peace

Originally posted by teklord310

Yeah, here is a tip. Park in a parking garage, pay the $20 or whatever so someone doesn't break into your car and steal your goods. See ya there. If I don't run into you before 2 look for us on the second floor behind junior's booth where the couches are at 2am. peace

Actually I will let you in on a little secret! 6 $ on 59th Street between 10 and 11. Nice Albanian guy! Beats paying 30$ across the street from Exit. YUCK!