Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Unofficial Get Chris Lewis Back On The Main Floor @ Roxy

YES!!! Please do. After last Friday at Roxy,I highly doubt I will ever be returning. I mean it's a cool spot to meet some of the more vocal members of CP,but besides that... Vicious just isn't what he used to be(IMO) I say fuck the playing for the crowd nonsense and drop the hard sound of TUNNEL that made so many of us like him in the first place.

CHRIS GETS MY VOTE.

Originally posted by djwicked

:laugh:

Nah I think roxy should stick with JV.....btw are u really serious?!??!?? JV tears that place a new asshole every week when he spins...people go just for him ;)

Ummmmm I believe JV would be spinning after Chris. I mean God forbid you hear a different song and style for a change.

Oh...get a clue:idea:

Originally posted by djwicked

If chris lewis opened for JV I wouldn't mind.but him playing the whole night would not be cool..like when d:fuse played that was cool...felt he should of gone on earlier though.place empties out too early

Ok I see we have different opinions and that's ok. I would like to see Chris play a whole night but I know that won't happen.

Originally posted by phatman

I just got done listening to his cd...again...and I can't see why this guy isnt up there on a regular basis? Either way, he gets my nod...hope some of you feel the same...

Phatman - Thanks for the vote of confidence. I would obviously welcome any opportunity to open again for Johnny. He has been most generous in giving me two opportunities in the last month.

I hope that the response was positive enough for A-Luv and Bob Goodrich to consider putting me into regular rotation as an opener for the Friday night party.

Originally posted by teklord310

Not that this is related or anything, but people used to go to Exit only for Draper too.

But yeah . Chris Lewish gets my vote. put him on stage.

Teklord - Thanks for the props bro. I'll let you guys know if something gets confirmed.

As far as openers go I really don't think I have heard better at that place for Vicious then Chris Lewis. Granted, there have been some good djs running through there but for that type of crowd and getting the crowd going, Chris performed well.

I don't know how much main time Chris will get but he at least deserves to be opening.........

Originally posted by xxlea

It would be the only way I'll go to Roxy on friday if chris opens up.

Add my vote to that tally.:D

WOW! Thanks (blushes), didn't know I had such a fan. Do you have one of my CD's? If not pm me and I will mail or bring you one next time your going to be at Roxxy.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

As far as openers go I really don't think I have heard better at that place for Vicious then Chris Lewis.

anthony nero :D

as far as cl goes, i didnt' hear him on the main but he definetly has skill from what i've heard in the lounge..

but..

there are a ton of local dj's i'd prefer seeing in there too.. theres so much talent out there that deserves a chance at a spot like that.. i know so many dj's from around here that could rock the room.. i think using different openers is one of the best things roxy has going for it..

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

couldnt agree with you more

:hat:

Brother Poppanils! - Hey stay away from that contact solution. Hey I should have a new compilation ready in a couple of weeks and I want to make sure you get a copy. Stay in touch and thanks for the props!

Originally posted by djjonstephen

As far as openers go I really don't think I have heard better at that place for Vicious then Chris Lewis. Granted, there have been some good djs running through there but for that type of crowd and getting the crowd going, Chris performed well.

I don't know how much main time Chris will get but he at least deserves to be opening.........

Brother Jon - Much thanks for the respect, props and support in your post. I just hope I get the opportunity to rock it again for you guys.

Originally posted by Quest

Phatman,

You know Chris Lewis has my vote. Ever since the days of the Dance Music Network, we've always supported his talents.

Work that shite biotch!

MC Qwest is now DJ Qwest. Nice to see you back in the scene, welcome back.

Thanks for the props.

Chris Lewis aka LA Raver

Hey, I never left the scene. I just made it my own. I've got you're back on this one, it'll happen.

Much Love.

Originally posted by laraver

MC Qwest is now DJ Qwest. Nice to see you back in the scene, welcome back.

Thanks for the props.

Chris Lewis aka LA Raver

I would definitely support chris opeing for JV, chris's skills are tight and he wouldn't definitely shine in that opening spot!! I listened to a few of his CD's along with some of his live sets - he gets my vote!!!