Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so who's single? and who's taken?

Originally posted by cigs

Trewguy my old friend, how are you? How are you going to get a girl with that attitude?????

WHATS UP

LONG TIME NO BASH HOPEFULLY YOU FOUND SOMEONE NEW.

ANYWAY MAYBE I SHOULD CHANGE MY ATITUDEMY MOM MIGHT GET MAD

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clubbincutie

yea what's the deal with "all girls"? of course i knw a bunch of girls that are sneaky, cheat and lie...but i also know a lot of guys that do the same...goes both ways...

I know a some of guys and girls that are sneaky, but most are not.....If anything it's the guys Iknow, not the girls....:blown:

Originally posted by trewguysmom69

:mad: Now, Now my Trewey, longtime mommee deosn't here from u. R u and Santee still tossing it?

SORRY MOM ILL COME OVER FOR DINNER TONIGHT AND ILL BRING MY FREINDS CIGS SO HE COULD ABUSE YOU SEXUALLY AND MENTALLY

FAGGET

i'm single, virtually every girl that i have been interested in, is either have a boyfriend or sees me as a "friend". it sucks being innocent and nice, you can't girls this way. i have too many "friends".

i have a hard time acting like the a$$hole guy which girls really want. most girls cry they want a nice guy, that's total bullsh!t, deep down they want the meathead jerks. then they have the audacity to complain about their boyfriends for screwing them over, OF COURSE THEY'RE GOING TO SCREW YOU OVER. do you think that you posses some sort of miracle power that will change them from "asswhip mcgee" to "nice boy roy", stop dreaming. as a guy, i can recommend one fact girls should know, WE DON'T CHANGE. once an a$$hole, always an a$$hole, so if you want a nice guy, then stop hangn' around with the jerks. i have more respect for a girl if she just says she wants a jerk, at least she's honest. i'm not one of those guys, so i'm going to be single for quite sometime.

i can't stand these meathead guys, they seem like they have a stick up their arse. i want pull that stick out their arse and beat the living crap out of them for not letting us "nice guys" get a shot.:biggun:

now that feels good letting it all out.:D

Originally posted by deepak1977

i'm single, virtually every girl that i have been interested in, is either have a boyfriend or sees me as a "friend". it sucks being innocent and nice, you can't girls this way. i have too many "friends".

i have a hard time acting like the a$$hole guy which girls really want. most girls cry they want a nice guy, that's total bullsh!t, deep down they want the meathead jerks. then they have the audacity to complain about their boyfriends for screwing them over, OF COURSE THEY'RE GOING TO SCREW YOU OVER. do you think that you posses some sort of miracle power that will change them from "asswhip mcgee" to "nice boy roy", stop dreaming. as a guy, i can recommend one fact girls should know, WE DON'T CHANGE. once an a$$hole, always an a$$hole, so if you want a nice guy, then stop hangn' around with the jerks. i have more respect for a girl if she just says she wants a jerk, at least she's honest. i'm not one of those guys, so i'm going to be single for quite sometime.

i can't stand these meathead guys, they seem like they have a stick up their arse. i want pull that stick out their arse and beat the living crap out of them for not letting us "nice guys" get a shot.:biggun:

now that feels good letting it all out.:D

I'm happy that you feel better, but you're wrong in some ways ...once again Im going to defend myself and a few other girls. NOT ALL GIRLS WANT AN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!! I used to be the girl that wanted a jerk, but after dealing with a few I know that I deserve better as most girls who start out with jerks learn. I was with a jerk because I felt like I deserved to be treated like that and that I didnt deserve any better. I eventually grew up and realized I was worth something. So please don't tell me what it's like to be a girl, because YOU'RE A GUY, so you have no clue. Deep down we want a nice guy and we want to be treated with respect, which most girls deserve. Now I feel better.

Extremely single. I'm realizing that meatheadedness is the prerequisite for meeting girls in the Jersey scene. Back when I was in the goth/industrial scene, girls actually dug skinny guys. Now girls are missing out on my superior intellect because I don't flex when I hold a drink:laugh: