Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just saw Robert DeNiro...

Originally posted by pipdaddy

They're shooting the sequel to "Analyze This" downstairs from my office.....Bobby DeNiro is checking out the new Audi (insert Laurie619 joke here..j/k). The title of the sequel is "Analyze That"..hahaa. im sooo bored.

Did you ever think of becoming a comedian? :D

Originally posted by pipdaddy

They're shooting the sequel to "Analyze This" downstairs from my office.....Bobby DeNiro is checking out the new Audi (insert Laurie619 joke here..j/k). The title of the sequel is "Analyze That"..hahaa. im sooo bored.

Where is that annoying little shit anyway... I barely post but I used to check in just to read when people would call her out on her stupid ass posts.

Originally posted by hotlikelava

Where is that annoying little shit anyway... I barely post but I used to check in just to read when people would call her out on her stupid ass posts.

Oh yeah where is the twit... I have been so bored at work. I could use her foolish posts to entertain me.

• 5 months later...

i just remembered about this post when i saw the preview for the movie last night....i think this might be my big break into the industry..if you look closely, when de niro is talking about the trunk space in the new audi, i can almost see myself in the background drinking my coffee. weird

Guest saleen351

i'm trying to get in the movie, the fast and furious 2... a buddy of mine is in the movie... and they are shooting it down here... I never made it in BAd Boys 2...they filmed it last month down here..

Originally posted by magilicuti

i had a dream he shot me in the head recently

Funny you should say that. Next time you go to Vinyl (Arc) Look across the street when you walk out and up thats were he lives he checks people out going to the club sometimes and I think last time I saw a rifle pointed at the door but I didnt realize what that little red dot on my shirt was till now.......:blown: He really does live there though.