Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone From METRO/MERGE............

Guest saleen351

JBR what you need, I know the DJ line up, well there is a fight right now for the SAt spot, Oh I'm not suppose to talk about that!!!!!!! sorwey.......;)

Originally posted by saleen351

JBR what you need, I know the DJ line up, well there is a fight right now for the SAt spot, Oh I'm not suppose to talk about that!!!!!!! sorwey.......;)

Saturday night spot where at Metro? Or Merge?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdanfury

he's talking about merge....and saturday night its Richie Rydel.

Friday is still not a definite yet.

I'm a local, your out of the loop...... nothing is set in stone......

Two senerios will happen this summer at one of two clubs, not sure which one will go down but even the DJs at the two clubs don't know about it, I'm not saying a word............

PS mr saleen is getting some HoTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT news before midnight tonight, I'll leak it when I get it........ well not really sure how hot but some news for sure......

Originally posted by djdanfury

he's talking about merge....and saturday night its Richie Rydel.

Friday is still not a definite yet.

Dan, what's the deaaaaaal?

hey, i know your a big Metro Friday guy, but im playing this Saturday all night if you want to swing by! 2 Saturdays ago I got to play with Richie before he went to Saci...

Let me know if you want to go?

Justin

Originally posted by djustinh

Dan, what's the deaaaaaal?

hey, i know your a big Metro Friday guy, but im playing this Saturday all night if you want to swing by! 2 Saturdays ago I got to play with Richie before he went to Saci...

Let me know if you want to go?

Justin

Whats up Justin ....Saturday is up in the air for me.... I'm probably going to SF I'll PM you if I can go, it would definitely be a good pregame for the cracktory..... I'll be in touch.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ml2k1

Richie Rydell Saturday Nights @ MERGE 100%!!!!

Maybe the confusion has to do with Friday nights. The Friday line up at Merge will be announced soon.

come on tell the truth, I know the deal.............. there is two Dj's that want sat night and you can't lure one into fridays. Every one is scared to go up against Rs..........

Saleen, alot of the times you are usually on point, i must say. But not on this one, or maybe whoever is telling you about this might be way off. Richie Rydell is SATURDAY NIGHTS @ MERGE...... and we are pretty sure who the FRIDAY night resident is gonna be at MERGE. I think everyone will be very, very pleased. You will be hearing very soon......

IMO Rydell was a great move to put on Saturdays at Merge. Fridays arent that busy down there. Plus I think Rydell will give Denny some great competition on Saturdays this summer. Saleen, I think you should go hear Rydell this summer at least once and judge for yourself. Or you can hop on the parkway to Metro one Friday night and check him out up here. He is a very underated DJ.

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Yo, Tommy D and his side kick, Libett are telling all my non-board peeps that I am trashing them. What a bunch of BULLSHIT, right????!!!!!

I heard about it last night. Tommy finally found out who Johnny black was!! LOL And that you said it will be a pizza place by the end ofthe summer. Funny, i never heard you say that,all i remember you telling me was that we needed to go over and see him because he is a friend of ours

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

I heard about it last night. Tommy finally found out who Johnny black was!! LOL And that you said it will be a pizza place by the end ofthe summer. Funny, i never heard you say that,all i remember you telling me was that we needed to go over and see him because he is a friend of ours

see what I mean. All that pizza place stuff was soooooo last summer. I made friends with George B, wished them luck and even mention him, TOMMY D, in every post about MERGE I make.

EXAMPLE:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I know that I am not George, but I can answer the question. He will be at Metro this weekend. He will be at Merge in the summer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks.

I'll go see Dimaggio tomorrow night then.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ml2k1

Saleen, alot of the times you are usually on point, i must say. But not on this one, or maybe whoever is telling you about this might be way off. Richie Rydell is SATURDAY NIGHTS @ MERGE...... and we are pretty sure who the FRIDAY night resident is gonna be at MERGE. I think everyone will be very, very pleased. You will be hearing very soon......

come on I know which other DJ you are talking about and trust me it still won't work. Has nothing to do with him as a DJ, actually he would pack that place more then Rydell. Even Rydell told some DJ's he can't be sucessuful since no one knows of him down here. The point is even Denny can't be sucessful at merge. the place was remodled very wrongly. I know why you think fridays will work if you get xxxxxx but it won't. That place is all wrong for a club. Did the owner ever walk into tempts or xs or surf? All three are very succesful and vastly different then merge. They have wide open spaces and a large dance floor with high cellings , merge does not. Merge has these railings all over the place and their bars are against the wall to maximize space but that doesn't work. You allienate your customers by having them stand 5 deep to get a drink... Your staff is a bunch of juice heads. My suggestion is to pay ceeotter 100k this summer to teach your bartends that it ain't about your muscles, your clothes or your drinks. Its about a smile and remembering your name and taking care of you like your the only one in there. Your hip hop room will be shut down in 3 weeks. I've already spoken to someone at merge about it and they agreed. I've leaving NJ for good next week so I have no vested interest in anything down there except being proud that I live next to the summer club capital of america. I wish you luck, but you will need more then luck. Your winter campaign was terrible, your owner wrongly delt with Metro too much and now he will pay the price of losing his club at the shore.... And I willing to put garentee that Rydell will not be on Sat by the end of the summer. < you can take that to the bank........ And for all of yous say go listen to him, well he can be the greasted dj since Dj jazzy jeff but that doesn't mean he'll pack the place....

And JBR dont' take credit for the merge pizza joke, that was a product of Saleen Inc..... :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

I NEVER took credit for it but I was blamed for it by a SO CALLED goombah friend of mine!!!!!!!!

I guess tomato sauce is thcker than blood!:D

do u want me to do a mofia style hit on merge and sabotage their sauce this year........? Let me know.........

Originally posted by saleen351

come on I know which other DJ you are talking about and trust me it still won't work. Has nothing to do with him as a DJ, actually he would pack that place more then Rydell. Even Rydell told some DJ's he can't be sucessuful since no one knows of him down here. The point is even Denny can't be sucessful at merge. the place was remodled very wrongly. I know why you think fridays will work if you get xxxxxx but it won't. That place is all wrong for a club. Did the owner ever walk into tempts or xs or surf? All three are very succesful and vastly different then merge. They have wide open spaces and a large dance floor with high cellings , merge does not. Merge has these railings all over the place and their bars are against the wall to maximize space but that doesn't work. You allienate your customers by having them stand 5 deep to get a drink... Your staff is a bunch of juice heads. My suggestion is to pay ceeotter 100k this summer to teach your bartends that it ain't about your muscles, your clothes or your drinks. Its about a smile and remembering your name and taking care of you like your the only one in there. Your hip hop room will be shut down in 3 weeks. I've already spoken to someone at merge about it and they agreed. I've leaving NJ for good next week so I have no vested interest in anything down there except being proud that I live next to the summer club capital of america. I wish you luck, but you will need more then luck. Your winter campaign was terrible, your owner wrongly delt with Metro too much and now he will pay the price of losing his club at the shore.... And I willing to put garentee that Rydell will not be on Sat by the end of the summer. < you can take that to the bank........ And for all of yous say go listen to him, well he can be the greasted dj since Dj jazzy jeff but that doesn't mean he'll pack the place....

And JBR dont' take credit for the merge pizza joke, that was a product of Saleen Inc..... :D

OMG This is one of the most insightful things I have ever read on CP. Its all true I went to merge once last summer with my girlfriend.(my granparents have a summer home in toms river so i have been going to clubs down here since teen night at xs) I get what they where trying to do with the all those hanging sheets and shit, they where trying to go for the whole "nyc" look. But I'm not in nyc and I could care less. I am pretty tall and I had to duck to go underneath them which was the first thing that annoyed me. But the main reason why I never gave any thought to going back was defiantly the staff. Everyone that worked there acted like they where working for some Hollywood big shot night club and treated me like they where doing me a favor for letting me dump my money into the bar. I don't even remember how the music was but to be honest music is what I notice after I am relaxed in a place. I am sure ill stop in this summer at least once but whats the point when there is xs and temps?