Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glowsticks are fuckin annoying!

Guest funkysoul

Guest funkysoul

Sup everyone,

I'm walking through EXIT with a drink in my hand and some stupid fucking kid pulls out a pair of glowsticks on strings and knocks the fuckin drink out of my damn hand and then the drink spills all over this girl that was standing right next to me.

He looks at me and then runs the fuck away!

I was like damn!!!....The kid could have least said fuckin sorry!!!

Jesus fucking christ....he actually ran away!

Fucking kids in EXIT have no respect......

Yo, has this shit happened to anyone in EXIT or in a different club?

frontprv.jpg

backprv.jpg

Peace!....

Download the fuckin music! :D:mad::confused:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest funkysoul
Originally posted by ekstacy

nope.. but it also sucks when you get whipped right in the head with them things.... jesus they hurt

hell yeah ...that too!!

Guest funkysoul
Originally posted by technodefechto

i was at exit this passed saturday, in the white room, where my friend got his first spot djing, Dj Foz, and all i could see on the main floor was people knocking eachother over with sticks...yeah it was empty enough where i could see that happen. funny stuff.

see now!!!.... thats what I'm talkin about!! :D

DAMN STICKS!...hehehe

About the only time I really get bothered by this kind of thing is when people do it in the bar or the hallways. There's barely enough room to walk around as it is, and they wanna fling around their sticks and clock you in the head. Now don't get me wrong. I like seeing this kind of thing when it's done really well. But c'mon now, show some common sense and keep it in the circus..i mean..dance floor....freaks!:rolleyes:

Here is my ? your flyer says "raving is not a crime". How come using sticks is? How can you rave (and it not be a crime) without the sticks. You are trying to keep one thing from being a crime and making others a crime.:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

Here is my ? your flyer says "raving is not a crime". How come using sticks is? How can you rave (and it not be a crime) without the sticks. You are trying to keep one thing from being a crime and making others a crime.:laugh: :laugh:

AMMMMMEN! Can i Get an AMENNN ladies and gentlemen of the congregation?

Serious dancers don't use glowsticks. No glowsticks in the circle is all I know. I mean...its not fun to watch, it doesnt create energy, and any joe-schmoe can do it! Like DT says, "This is not a rave!" Time to grow up kiddies..learn some serious steps :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Serious dancers don't use glowsticks. No glowsticks in the circle is all I know. I mean...its not fun to watch, it doesnt create energy, and any joe-schmoe can do it! Like DT says, "This is not a rave!" Time to grow up kiddies..learn some serious steps :rolleyes:

Oh yeah...and his party is called "Be Yourself"!! hahahaha...what a contradiction!

No fun to watch?!?!...I guess you haven't seen a glowsticker in action then...if done properly, it adds nicely to dancing...

glowsticks, lights, complement dancing, not replace it. And who are you to tell me otherwise!! :D:D:D

If you can't liquid and dance at the same time, thats your problem, not mine!

:rolleyes:

Guest funkysoul

Umm, hey dude ...ummm i never said using sticks was a crime!...Jesus, do u know how to read!!

The flyer simply says ...Hip Hop and raving is not a crime!!! Its a damn theme to an event at the fucking Hammerstein!!!

RIF = Reading is fundemental!!

Peace!

Guest funkysoul
Originally posted by ghhhhhost

hehe..fuck the sticks..y do u have that horrendous flyer in ur sig?

Why , whats wrong with the flyer...is it the realy bright orange?!..lol

Originally posted by raver_mania

Oh yeah...and his party is called "Be Yourself"!! hahahaha...what a contradiction!

No fun to watch?!?!...I guess you haven't seen a glowsticker in action then...if done properly, it adds nicely to dancing...

glowsticks, lights, complement dancing, not replace it. And who are you to tell me otherwise!!

If you can't liquid and dance at the same time, thats your problem, not mine!

:rolleyes:

http://www.dtourism.com < 3rd Forum...whats the title?:laugh:

I've seen a "glowsticker" in action many times...just not my fancy.

Im not telling you otherwise..it's just my opinion. BTW...I dont wanna toot my own horn but I'm pretty sure I'm a solid dancer.(toot-toot). :letsgo: SFCIRCLEPOLICE :letsgo:

Originally posted by funkysoul

Umm, hey dude ...ummm i never said using sticks was a crime!...Jesus, do u know how to read!!

The flyer simply says ...Hip Hop and raving is not a crime!!! Its a damn theme to an event at the fucking Hammerstein!!!

RIF = Reading is fundemental!!

Peace!

Yeah I can read. Just because you couldn't read between the lines, I WAS MAKING FUN OF YOUR STUPID FLYER! Do you really think I missed the whole idea of what was going on with your dumb flyer, but thanks for clearing that up and the whold fact that Hip Hop and raving are not crimes. Because that is the one that was a little blurry to me

Originally posted by bmw4jay

http://www.dtourism.com < 3rd Forum...whats the title?:laugh:

I've seen a "glowsticker" in action many times...just not my fancy.

Im not telling you otherwise..it's just my opinion. BTW...I dont wanna toot my own horn but I'm pretty sure I'm a solid dancer.(toot-toot). :letsgo: SFCIRCLEPOLICE :letsgo:

Oh I know about the "no glowsticks" rule....but I think he should rename the party "Be Yourself as long as you don't bring glowsticks, or photon lights, or lasers, or yourself for that matter"!! :laugh:

I never said you were not a good dancer - I'm sure you are. But (at the risk of tooting my horn) I'm pretty sure I'm a good dancer too, with or without sticks/lights! hehe

Guest funkysoul

Yeah I can read. Just because you couldn't read between the lines, I WAS MAKING FUN OF YOUR STUPID FLYER! Do you really think I missed the whole idea of what was going on with your dumb flyer, but thanks for clearing that up and the whold fact that Hip Hop and raving are not crimes. Because that is the one that was a little blurry to me

ok its kool, but is the flyer really dumb?.....is it the color ...please tell....LOL.....hehehehe

Peace!:D

Originally posted by technodefechto

i was at exit this passed saturday, in the white room, where my friend got his first spot djing, Dj Foz, and all i could see on the main floor was people knocking eachother over with sticks...yeah it was empty enough where i could see that happen. funny stuff.

in 2nd that.... white room was the only safe place..hehe..your friend was spinning in the white room that nite?? hmm ......he's pretty good!!! :D