Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thanks to everyone who came to DIVA LOUNGE last night

>Just wanted to say thanks for anyone who came to Diva. It was a good grand opening but we are going to be working hard to build it up. Also the last week of every month DJ ACE from the Soundgarden will be playing. If you never heard him you are really missing out! If you'd like list info please PM me.See you next Tuesday!

peace

Mendez

DIVA LOUNGE TUESDAY's

doors open 9pm-2am

Dress: Casual but neat.

21 and over

for the MATURE crown only.

Originally posted by queenbitch

WOW Diva, you hit the big time now!! I guess Pete did you a favor! BTW, how was being a towel boy at World? Did you warm up the crowd for the read DJ??

hey, just cause they wouldn't let your busted ass in, dont be a hater! And whats a "read" DJ anyway?

Originally posted by cgm

hey, just cause they wouldn't let your busted ass in, dont be a hater! And whats a "read" DJ anyway?

You are just pissed off because you are a fucking giant and can't get your big head through doorways to get into clubs! So lets not talk about BUSTED honey!!

WOW Diva, you hit the big time now!! I guess Pete did you a favor! BTW, how was being a towel boy at World? Did you warm up the crowd for the real DJ??

How much of a rotten CUNT can you be Queencottagecheese???? Andy extends a friendly gesture to THANK everbody and you take this opportunity to reply to this thread with your garbage!! Go fuck yourself in your fat cottage cheese ass with your degrading comments. I guess you will never been seen at Diva since i see that on Andy's thread it states for the MATURE crowd only..

EAT SHIT YOU FUCKING CUNT!:blown:

You are just pissed off because you are a fucking giant and can't get your big head through doorways to get into clubs! So lets not talk about BUSTED honey!!

First off, I'm 5'8, not a "giant". Sorry if your mothers crack habits stunted your growth at 4'5.

I think the most pathetic thing in the world is that you and your little "posse" have no problem shrdding me on a message board but dont have the guts to approach me in person. If you know who I am, babe, come intorduce yourself the next time you see me out. I love meeting new people from the board!!!!!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by xcracker

How much of a rotten CUNT can you be Queencottagecheese???? Andy extends a friendly gesture to THANK everbody and you take this opportunity to reply to this thread with your garbage!! Go fuck yourself in your fat cottage cheese ass with your degrading comments. I guess you will never been seen at Diva since i see that on Andy's thread it states for the MATURE crowd only..

EAT SHIT YOU FUCKING CUNT!:blown:

I guess that means I will be having you for lunch!!! You can call me whatever you want, I don't give a flying shit, crackerjack!!!

I guess that means I will be having you for lunch!!! You can call me whatever you want, I don't give a flying shit, crackerjack!!!

Just had to get that off my chest.. Drama and bitchyness is funny and entertaining... I just felt this thread was not the place...

Hey bitch...you apparently seem to know who all of my friends are and how tall they are...I guess your best comeback is calling someone a giant...wow thats pretty mean!!!!:rolleyes:

Heres an idea...next time your fat ass is out, why not introduce yourself...I would LOVE to meet you...until then sweetie:)

WOW Diva, you hit the big time now!! I guess Pete did you a favor! BTW, how was being a towel boy at World? Did you warm up the crowd for the real DJ??

>Yes i sure did! Petey did do me a favor because now i actually get to play what i want for a crowd that apreciates what i do. Wheather its at a BIG venue or a small one. Oh and i had a blast @ world. Draper is a nice guy and i enjoyed working w/ him. Nothing wrong w/ being a towel boy miss thing. As long as i get to PLAY thats all that matters to me.

Always keeping it real and MATURE....

Mendez...

Originally posted by A to Z

>Yes i sure did! Petey did do me a favor because now i actually get to play what i want for a crowd that apreciates what i do. Wheather its at a BIG venue or a small one. Oh and i had a blast @ world. Draper is a nice guy and i enjoyed working w/ him. Nothing wrong w/ being a towel boy miss thing. As long as i get to PLAY thats all that matters to me.

Always keeping it real and MATURE....

Mendez...

DO YOU KNOW IF YOURE GOING TO BE IN VEGAS FOR MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND YET????

Decent turnout for the first Tuesday.. I'm a little biased because I work there.. but.. it should get good.. 1/2 price drinks, good music at a nice classy place..

Tues- 1/2 price drinks, Mendez/Ace...

Wed- Jazz until 10.. then Hot97 plays until 2..

Thurs- Latin Night.. Latin/Salsa music..

Friday- DJ DK spins House till 2

Sat- DJ DK spins House till 2

Wednesday by far has the most people.. If you like Hip-pop its the place to be on Wed.. but.. The best night is defintely Friday.. Every night you'll always find a classy, good looking crowd..

great food also..

any questions about any night.. just let me know