Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD @ Exit in June

It's a rumor that I heard about a letter that was released by PVD's management. I don't think it is confirmed yet, but we'll see. I'm glad to see PVD is coming back to NYC so soon, but shit... don't bring him to Exit. The crowd at SF wasn't that bad, but I don't want to DEAL with Exit again. Someone please open up another club!

It would be great if PVD did his thing at a place that could accomidate the masses... or they should sell limited tix in advance for a smaller venue......Id pay more in a heartbeat to have room to really feel the beats and be able to dance.. I feel this way b/c I got fucked last week due to line at Factory and missed the night there...

Originally posted by teklord310

they should do it at hammerstein. sell tickets in advance of course, that place can handle the crowd. it all depends who organizes the event. Choosing the right bouncers is key.

i hate goign to hammerstein to see a dj. it is not a club. when i saw oakey there i hared it. i would rather see it at exit. the place has so much potential.

Originally posted by teklord310

they should do it at hammerstein. sell tickets in advance of course, that place can handle the crowd. it all depends who organizes the event. Choosing the right bouncers is key.

i'll pass.. i'm not into the whole club nite at a concert hall..

i thought the bouncers @ sf were fine - no hassles like at other clubs, and tho the line was outrageously long it moved fast, considering.

the trouble was space (too little) and heat (too much). oh and drink prices (too much) and drink content (too little).

here's an idea... bring pvd to giant's stadium lol

peaz,

rob

EXIT definitely has the potential......but it can get packed......(anyone remember tiesto?).....but it would be much better then SF again......or webster......and especially hammerstein

i know everyone wants another club.......but let's face it......it's gonna take alot of luck+bullshit+$$$$ to get that to happen.....especially one big enuff, loud enough, and run well enuff to our liking

so i say we try to make the best of a shitty situation.......maybe this meeting @ EXIT on the 9th will help??? who knows

BOTTOM LINE: IT'S F*CKING PVD....WHO CARES WHERE IT IS?

guys...

think about it

who was in NYC this past weekend in what... 11 months?

paul probably went around, checked out venues, and probably digged Exit. why? because of the sheer size.. the system.. the DJ booth.. the lighting.

makes sense. and I sure hope this goes down! because PVD is un fuckin believable... I would pay anything for him to be in ny again :]

Put him in Roseland. A friend of mine talked to him at one of his Vandit Nights in Berlin about that right after Twilo closed. He said he never liked the way Twilo was always packed and would rather spin at a venue like Roseland... hmmm... then he came here to SF. Maybe he wants to stick to the clubs.

i think wherever he spins, it's gonna be mad packed, even if it were Giants Stadium

how about doing it in central park? seems like plenty of space there.

maybe the next time he's here we should post a bunch of "PVD sucks" threads, so that only those in the know would go, and there would be more comfortable numbers

Originally posted by wallflour

i think wherever he spins, it's gonna be mad packed, even if it were Giants Stadium

how about doing it in central park? seems like plenty of space there.

maybe the next time he's here we should post a bunch of "PVD sucks" threads, so that only those in the know would go, and there would be more comfortable numbers

*drooL*

Originally posted by dialectics

i thought the bouncers @ sf were fine - no hassles like at other clubs, and tho the line was outrageously long it moved fast, considering.

the trouble was space (too little) and heat (too much). oh and drink prices (too much) and drink content (too little).

peaz,

rob

lol i totally agree with the SF comments, (drink prices i am used to )

here's an idea... bring pvd to giant's stadium lol

and actually -- one of my friends had heard that he was gonna Play at Yankee Stadium. (different friend) lol i said i am sure htat is not a possibility. i highly doubt that they would allow a bunch of kids (to take over the precious field midseason and trash it.) he laughed and agreed and said, yeah imgaine jars all over the place. I laughed and said yeah Jeter would be in heaven :laugh:

Originally posted by vbman15

EXIT definitely has the potential......but it can get packed......(anyone remember tiesto?).....but it would be much better then SF again......or webster......and especially hammerstein

i know everyone wants another club.......but let's face it......it's gonna take alot of luck+bullshit+$$$$ to get that to happen.....especially one big enuff, loud enough, and run well enuff to our liking

so i say we try to make the best of a shitty situation.......maybe this meeting @ EXIT on the 9th will help??? who knows

BOTTOM LINE: IT'S F*CKING PVD....WHO CARES WHERE IT IS?

I totally agree with you 110%, why the fuck are these people complaing where these djs play. HELLO everyone you should be glad that they are here for us. Who cares where the fuck they play for all I know they could play in a small room . I wouldnt complain. The problam here is that people dont like this and that club, so they put other clubs down. Well again HELLO and wake up, EXIT is WAAAAAAAAAAAY bigger then factory or Hammerstein and plus for the people that missed him @ FACTORY maybe you could see him in EXIT cause of the capacity is bigger. And plus everyone knows Exit is better cause you could see him and jamm better. Sardine Factory gets toooo packed to enjoy. Not putting factory down I love the venue , but come on when these TOP djs come they should pick the biggest place so everyone can get a peice of the action. GEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!

so be :) :) :) that they are here. Dont be :( :( cause they're not @ your club. People who know music dont give 2 shits where any top DJ plays.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Am I the only one who caught the classicness of that statement?

Rob you rock!!! I now have a new line because of you.:laugh:

i agree :tongue:

but honestly i hope its not at exit. it may be a larger venue but the staff i s sooooo unorganized and non courteous no matter what event/dj/etc.