Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my buddy

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

especially this dude

snakes.gif

ooooh.. snake eyes. i got his toy, from '83 i think. my fav was cobra commander with the glass mask... i liked all the cobra peeps.

which one was fridge, was he in the movie?

any girls remember cricket??? i had that doll when i was like... 5 or 6.... im trying to search for it but i cant find a picture anywhere.... she was this talking doll and u put a tape in her back and she tells u stories... i can still remember one story about her puppy eating her bologna sandwich in a park lol... and singing "she'll be comin round the mountain when she comes" LOL ah memories. :(

Originally posted by rdancer

I was more on X=men figurine collector. Had like everyone of them, the best one was Cable and his many guns!

I still got alllll my x-men figures.

But they are too recent. We are goin waaaaaaay back to the 80's bro. Fawkin who remembers M.U.S.C.L.E.S. ...... the pink mini figureS? I still got a lot of em.

http://members.aol.com/VINDI/MUSCLE.html

Never had any of those. I was the child spokesman for N.R.A Had every freaking gun possible, and that was when they looked real too, none of that fake red shit. Imagine my suprise when I was running through the ghettos with pistols and getting stopped by cops thinking they were real. Oh! The good Ol' Days!

Originally posted by roninmess

Fawkin who remembers M.U.S.C.L.E.S. ...... the pink mini figureS? I still got a lot of em.

haha.. those toys were so useless, but i still got em too! damn, I have so much toys... gijoes, transfromers, heman. I even have some 'go-bots' somewhere...

hitokiri24, yo i have shipwreck, he looks like a member of the village people. i think i lost his parot though

Originally posted by bobross

haha.. those toys were so useless, but i still got em too! damn, I have so much toys... gijoes, transfromers, heman. I even have some 'go-bots' somewhere...

hitokiri24, yo i have shipwreck, he looks like a member of the village people. i think i lost his parot though

now that i think about it he did look like a village person it was the parrot that really stole the show.o0(tho polly would have really mad a tasty treat):tongue: but still quick kick was the man

but who was your favorite transformer?

-hot rod