Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Takes Or Has Taken Extasy??????

:idea: im just a bit curious bout who has taken it or takes it because ive done it a few times and i wanna try different pills... i wanna know what other kinds there is u know... like the best ones and shyt.... so far i know bout stars, angels, omegas, iggloos, pikachus, four leaf clover, bin ladens, ummm i smoke to much to remember all of them... but if n e one knows bout it tell me i would like to try some new ones with my girl....:D

WEED IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

Originally posted by lore69

:idea: im just a bit curious bout who has taken it or takes it because ive done it a few times and i wanna try different pills... i wanna know what other kinds there is u know... like the best ones and shyt.... so far i know bout stars, angels, omegas, iggloos, pikachus, four leaf clover, bin ladens, ummm i smoke to much to remember all of them... but if n e one knows bout it tell me i would like to try some new ones with my girl....:D

WEED IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

did I really just read this?

WEED IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

try not to kill yourself while youre at it

:rolleyes:

:) WHY IS EVERYONE SO DAMN CLOSED MINDED... IM OF AGE AND IM HAVIN FUN IVE ONLY TAKEN IT 9 TIMES AND NOT EVEN BACK TO BACK... ITS BEEN 9 DIFFERENT OCCASIONS

sorry...but in my humble opinion you shouldnt need drugs to have a good time (or a better time)....if you need drugs so badly to enjoy yoruself i think you may have some issues...:idea:

I NEVER SAID I "NEEDED" THE DRUGS I SAID I WANT TO KNOW... OK... I DON'T HAVE A NEED TO TAKE THEM IT'S A WANT... I GIVE MYSELF WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT SO BASICALLY ITS ON ME WHETHER I TAKE EM OR NOT... I KNOW WHATS IN THE DRUG.. I KNOW THE RISKS... AND I STILL TAKE EM BY MY OWN CHOICE... I RESPECT YOUR OPINION NOW RESPECT MINE.

:) WHY IS EVERYONE SO DAMN CLOSED MINDED... IM OF AGE AND IM HAVIN FUN IVE ONLY TAKEN IT 9 TIMES AND NOT EVEN BACK TO BACK... ITS BEEN 9 DIFFERENT OCCASIONS

Ohhh I see. Well you have to take it 9 times back to back to really understand.I smoke too much crack to really remember.

CRACK IS GREAT!!

of age?? i didn't know they passed a legal age to drop pills! anyways....not everyone is close minded...and not everyone has never done their fair share of drugs...or still do......HOWEVER....most of us have no use for this crap anymore because we actually like music and the scene...not just getting dressed up and seeing how many pills we can take....ALSO...scroll down a little more next time...there's a whole forum dedicated to moronic questions posted be people like u........substance abuse or something like that.....give it a shot.....

:blown:

LISTEN MISS... I DON'T TAKE DRUGS BECAUSE I CAN'T HAVE A GOOD TIME WITHOUT THEM.. AND YOU ARE RIGHT THEIR ISNT AN AGE TO TAKE DRUGS BUT.... MY REASON FOR SAYIN I WAS "OF AGE" WAS BECAUSE WHEN I GO TO CLUBS WHETHER I HAVE TAKEN DRUGS OR NOT.... I SEE LITTLE KIDS YOUNG PPL TAKING DRUGS JUST POPPIN ONE AFTER ANOTHER LIKE THEY FUCKIN CANDY... AND I TELL THEM STR8 UP AND DOWN "DO U KNOW WHATS IN THAT PILL?" U SEE THE WHOLE POINT OF ME STATIN THE FACT THAT I WAS "OF AGE" WAS SO THAT YA PPLZ WONT THINK THAT IM SOME YOUNG ASS JUNKIE THAT DON'T KNOW SHYT... LIKE I SAID B 4 I KNOW BOUT THE DRUG AND I KNOW HOW ITS MADE AND WHATS IN IT... SO OBVIOUSLY I KNOW THE RISK... DON'T JUDGE ME...:flame: :horns: :finger: :bigfinger :mad3:

:blown:

LISTEN MISS... I DON'T TAKE DRUGS BECAUSE I CAN'T HAVE A GOOD TIME WITHOUT THEM.. AND YOU ARE RIGHT THEIR ISNT AN AGE TO TAKE DRUGS BUT.... MY REASON FOR SAYIN I WAS "OF AGE" WAS BECAUSE WHEN I GO TO CLUBS WHETHER I HAVE TAKEN DRUGS OR NOT.... I SEE LITTLE KIDS YOUNG PPL TAKING DRUGS JUST POPPIN ONE AFTER ANOTHER LIKE THEY FUCKIN CANDY... AND I TELL THEM STR8 UP AND DOWN "DO U KNOW WHATS IN THAT PILL?" U SEE THE WHOLE POINT OF ME STATIN THE FACT THAT I WAS "OF AGE" WAS SO THAT YA PPLZ WONT THINK THAT IM SOME YOUNG ASS JUNKIE THAT DON'T KNOW SHYT... LIKE I SAID B 4 I KNOW BOUT THE DRUG AND I KNOW HOW ITS MADE AND WHATS IN IT... SO OBVIOUSLY I KNOW THE RISK... DON'T JUDGE ME...:flame: :horns: :finger: :bigfinger :mad3:

Now can you tell me what is in pills?

how did she know my name was MiSs!? LOL and u type like a 12 year old.....ShYt PpLz sTr8! wtf is the garbage.... u should just stop trying to justify yourself and start over....IF THIS WHOLE U R DIGGING YOURSELF INTO GETS ANY DEEPER...I THINK U MAY HIT CHINA

This is a forum for discussing music and the scene, not drugs. The drugs bring so much negative publicity that its killing the scene...thats why ppl have come down so hard on you. Next time just try introduce yourself and tell us what sort of music you like, etc...

You guys are such a bunch of hypocrites. You were never young and wanted to know about drugs? Bullshit.

As far as hurting 'the scene'.... fuck that. 'The scene' was better ten years ago when there were all kinds of drugs everywhere, and club kids with originality.

Lore69, you should have read a little bit before opening your mouth, because you do sound kind of dumb. Unless you make a pill yourself, or know the person making them, you reallly have no idea what's in it. Sorry. A pill tester will tell you if there's MDMA in a pill, but it won't tell you what else is in it.

The rest of you have no right to jump down her (his?) throat though. So she asked a stupid question. So what? Someone does this every week. 'What's extasy?" Ha ha. It was funny the first two hundred times. Ecstacy doesn't kill 'the scene,' assholish attitudes do. The whole scene started with ecstacy. Before that, it was just coke and disco, which is what it's turning back into. When you're too cool to point the next guy in the right direction, you deserve to have your scene get ignored and eventually die out.

Fuck it. We live in America. We enjoy freedom of speech. Let's talk about drugs. I like ecstacy. When I take it, it's to take a break from all the stress of my everyday life. It helps me remember to appreciate the good thing in life like music, dancing, and just how great water tastes. But it makes me too depressed afterwards, and I find my life harder to cope with than before I rolled. So I don't really take it anymore. I said it, okay? Big fuckin' deal...

I would be a hippocrit if I said I never did it or if I told you not to do it bc i did it before myself, but forreal its a bad area to get into...the after effects are worse then then while you're on it and you should know that since you've takin it before...and you have a baby right?? Would you want her taking it when she's older?? What does your fiancee think of you taking that stuff?? It's your choice bc no matter what we say you're not going to take our advice anyway, but I've seen some bad shyt people did on E , its not pretty at all...its really not a good thing.

i've tried estacy a few times...but i won't dare do it ever again..too worried about the later affects it might have on me later in life....the only "drug" i do nowadays is weed...nothing like smoking a big fat joint after a long hard day of classes and work....:smoke: