Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Kitten Is Sad :(

My mother left for a month to go to South America to visit family so im here with just my father and my kitten. My mom was the only one to really sit and play with her and now she just seems so depressed. I try to make her feel better by playing with her and petting her and scratching her but she just does not respond. She has this look on her face like she's depressed, I feel so bad, what should I do? :(

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Tell me about it!!! It's a damn den of enequity in here today.Pill popping baby mommas and beastiality.

Whats next Joe...men with tits?:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

don't you have some arab's to dodge shrapnel from?

I have no doubt that when your momma comes back, lil kitten is gonna be plenty pissed ::might even scratch her::. . .

Start by feeding her ass, bribe her with food, let her get to know u. . .cats aren't shallow animals, u have to win their affection even if they've known u forever. . .

so yeah bribe her with food, then some tummy rubs. . .when she's got that sad look on her face, play with her. . .do the little things that u would want to be done to you when your down and heart broken. . .

catnip helps tons. . .

:D kitty connoisseur :D

Originally posted by clubkat

I have no doubt that when your momma comes back, lil kitten is gonna be plenty pissed ::might even scratch her::. . .

Start by feeding her ass, bribe her with food, let her get to know u. . .cats aren't shallow animals, u have to win their affection even if they've known u forever. . .

so yeah bribe her with food, then some tummy rubs. . .when she's got that sad look on her face, play with her. . .do the little things that u would want to be done to you when your down and heart broken. . .

catnip helps tons. . .

:D kitty connoisseur :D

Kat..how does some1 win ur affection? :tongue: :tongue:

awww... poor kitty. Food is the key!!

My dog is going through the same thing now that I have left for college. I raised her from a puppy and she was my dog... but since I have left she has been so depressed. I wish i could take her down to school with me but my house doesn't accept pets. Its so sad. :(

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I wanna cheer her up not get her high

Catnip is just a relative of mint. . .it'll calm her down and keep her happy. . .she might drool a bit and act all weird but shit. . .let her be! She’s relaxed! :drunk: