Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finally!! Roxy Pics 3-22

Originally posted by chrisdez25

hey weres my pics???? damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

:D :D :D

lol I dropped the pics off from this past fri to get developed but they arent done yet... these are the pics from 3-22.. 3 weeks ago.. they will be up soon.. no worries chris.. :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bebby6919

lol I dropped the pics off from this past fri to get developed but they arent done yet... these are the pics from 3-22.. 3 weeks ago.. they will be up soon.. no worries chris.. :)

hmm, were you at ferry the other night cuz u look like the person thats in the backround of the picture i took with jon and soprano, and i could have sworn i saw you too. you should have come and introduced yourself, or hopped in the picture atleast :) i would have said hi but i had no idea that was you

Originally posted by scoob-e

hmm, were you at ferry the other night cuz u look like the person thats in the backround of the picture i took with jon and soprano, and i could have sworn i saw you too. you should have come and introduced yourself, or hopped in the picture atleast :) i would have said hi but i had no idea that was you

Nah bro, it wasn't her. She only goes to Exit when trainwreck is there..not when REAL INTERNATIONAL TALENT is there. ;)

no worries...... i better not take 3 weeks for these pics

Originally posted by quoth

Nah bro, it wasn't her. She only goes to Exit when trainwreck is there..not when REAL INTERNATIONAL TALENT is there. ;)

No it wasnt me... Fuck you qouth :laugh: . Im going for Project and i was there for tiesto and ojeda.. and for your info I didnt go this past fri b/c I went to roxy to hear my boy nero... thanx for TRYING to answer scoob-e for me tho

No it wasnt me... Fuck you qouth :laugh: . Im going for Project and i was there for tiesto and ojeda.. and for your info I didnt go this past fri b/c I went to roxy to hear my boy nero... thanx for TRYING to answer scoob-e for me tho

since when is ojeda international talent?:confused:

~~~awwwww thanx hun.................as of today the 3 of us are now known as the "SEXY BITCH KREW" (we r even getting matching shirts heheeheh)..........any girl who thinks she can hang with us send us ur full resume complete with professional photos (j/k:tongue: )

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~awwwww thanx hun.................as of today the 3 of us are now known as the "SEXY BITCH KREW" (we r even getting matching shirts heheeheh)..........any girl who thinks she can hang with us send us ur full resume complete with professional photos (j/k:tongue: )

umm...I'd be happy to help out with final cums.....er.....I mean cuts for the crew!

;)

well.... 2/3 of the bitch crew is pretty much taken... i guess us guys gotta find us a name too

Originally posted by airatomic

although that does sound tempting... i think i will pass on that and i'm pretty sure larry will agree

good try tho :tongue:

~~~that wasn't a try that was an order BIAAAATCH! GET ON UR KNEES AND KISS MY SHOE!

egoiceman12.. who are you????????

helen.. lol... i cant wait now.. We are going looking tomorrow...

steve.. you know you want that to be your name...lol.. slvaes.. hmmmmmmm... i like the sound of that... jk...

~~~listen sheep-boy!!!! u killed a perfectly good movie quote! :bigfinger

once again: stop assuming i hate u:mad:

assuming i hate u???? what the fuckkkkkkk?? u really need to um chill with yer bi-polar ass i was only having fun with you until you brought personal drama that needs not to be brought. I honestly dont give a fuck if u hate or like me or if anyone does for that matter lol dont flatter yerself...learn to have fun thats what the boards are for..i was just being myself. CHRIST!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by hotchickie5

:laugh: :laugh: sounds like a good idea to me:tongue:

yea ok... on saturday would u like breakfast in bed too? maybe a nice massage to go with that? and i could just wash ur car for u?

would u let me do that plzzzzzzz :rolleyes: