Joeys Fucking Sucked Last Night

Originally posted by drmoxx

1) WHEN GOING OUT TRY TO HAVE A GOOD TIME

2) " DESPITE THE SURROUNDINGS

3) U ALL SOUND LIKE LITTLE BITCHES "COMPLAINING ABOUT

A CLUB

4) LIFE IS SHORT, ENJOY IT WHILE U CAN

u shouldn t be talkin to us talk to the staff.....i agree though

i've only been to joeys the past 2 sundays the first sunday was good went with a girl had a decent time but yestreday went with a boy and it was a cock fest i mean bumped into a few people i knew and they said friday thers alot of girls so i'm just wondering is this true and like wuts the best days to go ????????

Thursdays and Fridays are both really good. Thursday is 18 for girls and 21 for guys. It is a good looking college crowd which is usually split 50/50 between girls and guys. The next few Thursdays have some big things planned for them and will be off the hook.

Fridays are 21 and up for eveyone. Friday usually has guest DJs and acts and the the place is always packed with good looking people. Either night you go, you will have a good time.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Only good when Dennys there. Otherwise it's sausage and busted chicas....:rolleyes: I thought everyone knew this by now? :confused:

been ther twice 2 sundays stright and the ugly thing i am deff agreening with but the cock fest the first nite wasn't too bad but last nite damn tehr was tooo much beef and not enough chicken and fish

first off joeys thursdays have been awsome for 3 yrs now and 1 or 2 bad weeks doesnt make it a bad place. for the VIP room it is a bunch of bullshit it doesnt belong being run like it is on a thurday night with the college crowd and noone should be charged 20 to get in it u pay to get in the door not the vip section but rules are rules which i think is bottle service so split a bottle of moet or sonething for 65 bucks and a tip on top shit buy 2.

now for the bartenders as everyone who comes there can see there are a few new faces and missing acouple of the good old faces but it is the club scene and faces change, some bartenders get in there and then think that they rule the world and that there say is final but they forgot the 1st rule the customer is always right unless ur manager says so, so when u have a gripe go to one of them the joeys managers are the best in the business and the fairest that i have met and im sure would be happy to help u out and when all else fails walk away and spend ur money with a bartender who is cool and not a jerk off.

as u can tell by this i work at joeys as a bartender and i like to hear from happy people if u have a bitch pm or the promoter( we all know who they are) if u want to vent. if not come by and say hi im the only guy at the bar in the middle of the place

I always have good things to say about joeys but lately it been really shitty for many reason. This is a message board where you discuss night clubs. Your allowed to bash our compliment a club. This board would be extremely boring if people had nothing but good things to say and didn't speak there mind.

Originally posted by sheckyis

always right unless ur manager says so, so when u have a gripe go to one of them the joeys managers are the best in the business and the fairest that i have met and im sure would be happy to help u out and when all else fails walk away and spend ur money with a bartender who is cool and not a jerk off.

Well the dude s got a point, Joey s managers r very professsional.

To Boywonder, do you think the bartenders you were rippin off miss you.....NOT!!! You should keep your mouth shut and worry about YOU. Now, I run the door at Joey's Thurs, Friday, that is until Tempts opens then I run the Door There. So, if you have a problem with the bouncers, promoter's, or anyone at eitheir place for that matter see me and we'll take care of it. Metro has been good , if you like 18 yr old frat boys running around.

Now BoyBlunder why don't you tell everybody why your missin, you coward.:mad:

Big Murray

On a lighter note, I got your message and it has been forwarded to all three places as well as 2 more in Hoboken I have some influence in.

No need to thank me, I'm sure you would do the same for me. See ya soon.

Kosta

Originally posted by bigmurray

To Boywonder, do you think the bartenders you were rippin off miss you.....NOT!!! You should keep your mouth shut and worry about YOU. Now, I run the door at Joey's Thurs, Friday, that is until Tempts opens then I run the Door There. So, if you have a problem with the bouncers, promoter's, or anyone at eitheir place for that matter see me and we'll take care of it. Metro has been good , if you like 18 yr old frat boys running around.

Now BoyBlunder why don't you tell everybody why your missin, you coward.:mad:

:eek: i think that may be the end of this argument! ;)

Dudethat was a little joke to glenn, I didn't think anybody else would even pick up on. I have never said anything bad about joeys or anybody who works there, I'm friends with everybody that works there. I worked there for three good years and made a lot of friends. I've never taken a dollar from anybody in my life and always got along with you and everybody there. You can check my posts I never say anything bad about any clubs especially not joeys. Joeys's and the surf are my two favorate clubs and I'll be back there this summer to see all my friends. I wasn't even aware of this reaction since I posted that weeks ago when I was on the phone with Glenn. I hope this clears the matter.