Clubplanet Nightlife Community

7 More Days till BEYOND 2002 - Downtown Miami, Florida

festivalcre8or

Ok folks, get ready for SUPER FESTIVAL OF ALL FESTIVALS. Beyond 2000, April 12 - 14, 2002 - Bicentennial Park, Downtown Miami Florida.

5 stages pumping 500,000 watts of NEXO energy through your veins featuring some of the best Hip Hop, Electronic Music and Alternative acts in the USA.

Check the links for lineup details:

Friday: April 12, 2002

http://www.shutdownproductions.com/friday.htm

Saturday: April 13, 2002

http://www.shutdownproductions.com/saturday.htm

Sunday: April 14, 2002

http://www.shutdownproductions.com/sunday.htm

On another note, Tony Hawk will be performing on Friday, April 12, 2002 and there will be an autograph session after his final performance.

VAUGHAN & SHELDON ----------->2PM SATURDAY!

yo- how much is this thing?

Saturday doesn't sound bad: method man, STP, John Graham, Uberzone, Luis Diaz.........why can't Rabbit In The Moon be spinning on Saturday too?

Originally posted by houseb4titties

RITCHIE HAWTIN

Sun. 7-9pm

Dammit Ritchie!!! You didnt play in WMC but you're playing for this shiite!!!

WHY??!!

:cry:

First off, who the hell are you calling our event shit? Obviously our event isn't shit if Ritchie is playing for us and not at any WMC events. Maybe you should let your brain work before you type next time.

Originally posted by joeygk

VAUGHAN & SHELDON ----------->2PM SATURDAY!

yo- how much is this thing?

Saturday doesn't sound bad: method man, STP, John Graham, Uberzone, Luis Diaz.........why can't Rabbit In The Moon be spinning on Saturday too?

Per day tickets are $45 and the 3 day pass is $99.

I've been hearing alot about this event. Too bad I wont be able to attend. I'm sure I'll hear about it though. Nice lineup but a little to steep for the whole weekend. Maybe next year I can jump on that lineup who knows.. Goodluck!:D

Whoa...hold your horses there buddy!!

I wasn't calling the festival shit...but Hawtin for only 1 1/2 hours is shiite indeed. But it is a massive festival so that is to be expected.

My statement wasn't meant to be taken negatively. Even if it was, you're a big boy, you should know better than to reply to assholes anyway.

Originally posted by pod

Well, I'll just stay well away from alt-rock land if I go.

:)

Besides the number of people who live in each state, your comment is one of the main reasons that California Music Festivals are so much more successful than anywhere in the country. Example, COACHELLA 40,000 strong the past 2 years.

When it comes to music, Miami is to segregated. The people who listen to Electronic Music think they're to good to hangout with the hip hoppers. Some of the Hip hoppers won't mix with the rock crowd and some of the rock crowd doesn't like Electronic music or hip hop. But I noticed at ZetaFest last year that things are changing. I think with more and more multi genre events maybe the South Florida music scene can thrive like California.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH FESTIVALCRE8ER... I LOVE ELECTRONICA MUSIC & METAL JUST AS MUCH .... SOMETIMES IM VIEWED AS AN A$$HOLE BY BOTH GROUPS OF PEOPLE..& THIS REALLY SUCKS...I WOULD NEVER GIVE UP EITHER MUSIC FOR ANYONE BUT IT BOTHERS ME SOMETIMES THAT PEOPLE ARE SO IGNORANT AS TO JUDGE PEOPLE JUST CAUSE THEY DONT LIKE EXACTLY WHAT THEY LIKE .... I SAY FUCK THAT ... I BELIEVE THAT REAL MUSIC LOVERS LIKE & LISTEN TO DIFFERENT KINDS OF MUSIC.. OK OK ILL SHUT UP ... PEACE !! LOL

All I gotta say is I LOVE ZETA:eek:

I would be there all 3 days, except I'm gonna be in Jamaica... I will say I just saw STP at the Family Values Tour whenever that was, and they were AMAZING.. Fukken Linkin Park and Staind were awesome too... I think its a wonderful idea to bring hip hop, rock and electronic music together. If anyone ever really listens to the radio, they would see they all blend together and feed off each other anyway....

S'll good in my book:tongue:

Lola :eek:

I think the segregation is a result of the crowd's feelings towards each other, down here, I go nowhere near an alt-rock festival. I stand out like a sore thumb with my Urei 1620 T-shirt and crobar-branded backpack. I try my best to play nice, but it doesn't work. They think I'm some sort of clueless moron.

I loathe the rock acts of today, in my mind rock died in 1991. But I'm not gonna shit on someone else's parade if they like creed or whatever.

As for hip-hop, most hip-hop acts I've been around, the crowd's been too busy chanting 'my tits my back lick my pussy and my crack' to pay attention to me.

Though I can't wait to see the technological sophistication of the festival for sure.

:)

i'll call this festival shit !

besides the fact that i wont be spinning there, the majority of the line-up is absolute complete and total commercial monkey vomit. and to compare 'beyond' to coachella is totally fucking laughable. the hip hop acts booked are the epitomy of daytime fm bile. and there really is no reason to even comment on the 'rock' acts because they are in the same category of appallingly bad and lame yawnable chum. i still cant get over that your comparing this frat fest to coachella. the artists perfroming at coachella are big acts with real talent across a wide spectrum of music. huge garbage events being put on like this IS the reason large festivals dont work in florida. if i had anything to do with this horrifying event i certainly wouldnt be talking about it. :vomit2:

Rabbit in the Moon Friday night....all new show.....

saturday night Stone Temple Pilots......can't complain....Sunday night DJ Three and Sean Cusick...also, Pimp Juice first ever live PA(Monk and Chris Hawkes throwing down the ghetto house and breaks)..........can't complain....

Originally posted by djduchovony

i'll call this festival shit !

besides the fact that i wont be spinning there, the majority of the line-up is absolute complete and total commercial monkey vomit. and to compare 'beyond' to coachella is totally fucking laughable. the hip hop acts booked are the epitomy of daytime fm bile. and there really is no reason to even comment on the 'rock' acts because they are in the same category of appallingly bad and lame yawnable chum. i still cant get over that your comparing this frat fest to coachella. the artists perfroming at coachella are big acts with real talent across a wide spectrum of music. huge garbage events being put on like this IS the reason large festivals dont work in florida. if i had anything to do with this horrifying event i certainly wouldnt be talking about it. :vomit2:

It's so funny how some people can sit on the computer and talk shit about a group of people who are trying to bring something great to South Florida. I can remember when we did ULTRA 1. I heard the same bullshit. "Now way a festival on the beach would work." Let's see, TexasZenFest in the cow pasture will never work. Next thing you know 17,000 kids show up and rock the place.

So pretty much the moral of this story is I really don't care what you think about our project. If you dont like it, stay home. We don't need the negative vibes anyway. There are alot of people who are excited about the event and those people will have a great time while you're sitting at home talking shit about us.

hey festivalcre8or...not because of anything...but man...u need to relieve some stress man. go get it on or something. I think your taking all of this al lil tooo seriously.....don't waste you time arguing with people that don't agree with u....they r'nt going to change their ways 4 u =o/ Just put your two cents in and take the rest with a grain of salt man.....

once again, theres a big, huge difference between things like ultra and coachella and lame bile like beyond. nuff said.

Yea I guess I wouldn't know anything about ULTRA since I built it for the first 3 years of it's existance. You're right. My bad!!

maybe so, but due to your comparisons you very obviously had absoulutely nothing to do with choosing the talent at ultra. your comments show how very little you know and how very much i do. i am handsome and cool and do not bake the cheese biscuits at red lobster on weeknights.

maybe so, but due to your comparisons you very obviously had absoulutely nothing to do with choosing the talent at ultra. your comments show how very little you know and how very much i do. i am handsome and cool and do not bake the cheese biscuits at red lobster on weeknights.

:laugh: :laugh: