Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Official Sound Factory April 5th Review

WELL....HOW DO I START THIS THING OFF...

We were on the way there, me and 4 other friends when one screams "I FORGOT MY WALLET IN MY CAR AT HOME!!!!" so we had to turn back and at that moment i thought the night was gonna suck sooooo badly....we went through the tunnel and we are finally there...SF

The promoter comp table was OUT OF CONTROLLLL...alot of people waitin but i got my comp and it was off into the club for me. I met up with Jack, Dave, and a bunch of my other people and the music was soundin good.

To make a long night in the club short.....SHAWN INK WAS FUCKIN AWESOME!!!! HE DROPPED SOME BASELINES THAT MADE THE ENTIRE BUILDING SHAKE, THE FLOORS TREMMER AND THE GLASS TABLES SOUNDED LIKE THEY WERE GOIN THROUGH AN EARTHQUAKE. It was mad packed, alot of people there that i have not seen in a long ass time so it was good seein them.. At around 4 am it started to clear up and thats when i liked it the most.

I missed the SF crowd and i also missed SF. This night was off the hook and definitely promises to keep on goin with a banggg. It was off the hook and ill definitely see myself stayin there doin my part in bringin people in.

Anyone else have anything to say about the night?

Oh yeah, where the FCUK was Dee Dee? She didnt perform and that kinda pissed me off alil bit.....and that performance, all i gotta say bout that is "WHERE CAN I BUY A BIG ASS BALL LIKE THATTTTT"

~ANDY

FCUK Promotions

well one word on the night,

WOW

yea i do have to say the dj in the begining could of been better but he got the crowd moving. then shawn ink. holy shit. i was standing with andy by the steps. and the floor started to shake. we both look at each other and say holy shit. i never heard music so loud with the bass pumping like it did. so so so many good looking girls. i kept grabbing girls asses left and right cause i was drunk and i got my buddy randy in trouble cause the girls thought they were him. lol. this party will definitly be around and lasting. last years SF friday night partys never really got that packed before unless there was a big performance. well i am going back to bed. guys good seeing everyone there and checking out the SPOT once again. till tuesday.

later,

Jack Z.

Velvet Rope

Originally posted by clubininstyle

It was mad packed, alot of people there that i have not seen in a long ass time so it was good seein them.. At around 4 am it started to clear up and thats when i liked it the most.

Andrew glad you had fun.. this is the reason why i WONT go there yet.... Sticking it out at roxy.. I hate paying $35 to get in a club and stand there while being stepped on, burn, puched and drinks beign spilled on me.. Once the crowd slows down a little Im sure you'll see me there...:D.

Originally posted by bebby6919

Andrew glad you had fun.. this is the reason why i WONT go there yet.... Sticking it out at roxy.. I hate paying $35 to get in a club and stand there while being stepped on, burn, puched and drinks beign spilled on me.. Once the crowd slows down a little Im sure you'll see me there...:D.

$35? where do you get that from. it is only 25 with reduced add. from a guestlist. and the crowd was just better then i have seen in a while. nobody giving anyone any shit if you bump into them. people drinking stayed at the bars. but one weird thing i saw last night was going into the bathroom on the 3rd level, the heater was on. lol

Originally posted by jackzelvrp

$35? where do you get that from. it is only 25 with reduced add. from a guestlist. and the crowd was just better then i have seen in a while. nobody giving anyone any shit if you bump into them. people drinking stayed at the bars. but one weird thing i saw last night was going into the bathroom on the 3rd level, the heater was on. lol

25, 35 whatever :laugh:.. its still a lot of money and 20 for parking.. I think SF is way too small... everyone is obsessed with sf after hours on stas.. i have been there 3 times and i hated it... toooooooo packed... So everyone behaved themselves last night.. Im so proud :blown: ... The heater was on?? Thats so everyone gets hot, buys more drinks and they make more money at the bar.... So they are sqeezing money out of everyone already huh? They are so honest!

25, 35 whatever :laugh:.. its still a lot of money and 20 for parking.. I think SF is way too small... everyone is obsessed with sf after hours on stas.. i have been there 3 times and i hated it... toooooooo packed... So everyone behaved themselves last night.. Im so proud :blown: ... The heater was on?? Thats so everyone gets hot, buys more drinks and they make more money at the bar.... So they are sqeezing money out of everyone already huh? They are so honest!

yea i know what your saying when it gets to packed. i think alot of people love the club cause it has a great club atmosphere. good point about the heater, shit if i was a club owner i would crank that shit to 80, lol

yea i know what your saying when it gets to packed. i think alot of people love the club cause it has a great club atmosphere. good point about the heater, shit if i was a club owner i would crank that shit to 80, lol

:laugh: yeah i know.. it sux when they do that... i get hot enough just from dancing... Plus the fact that a water is $5... that sooo crazy... haha.. I dont mind at roxy b/c i dont have to pay to get in!! hehe.. but i think roxy is an awesome club.. i dunno. i love it there.. but thats my opinion.. your friends with andy?? Did I ever meet you?

Ur such a Jew! And I thought I was bad !

yea the prices for water do suck, but factory does give ya the water fountain. haha. don't get me wrong i like roxy too. the party was great. but i been a factory head for a while. just something about the club when i walk in i feel good. staff is nice, bouncers are nice and the bartenders. yea i have been friends with andy for a while now. we might have met. as you can tell my name is Jack. i usually show up with Black Larry if you ever met him.

Jack Z.

Originally posted by rdancer

Ur such a Jew! And I thought I was bad !

:laugh: OMFG... im dying over here.... lol.. IM not a Jew... I dont mind spending the money.. i just wont spend it to get treated like that.. read and understand before you reply to my post alan!! lol.... If you noticed I havent taken a weekend off from roxy since I started going (besides for cancun and boston) and I go out thurs and sats as well so.. HA :tongue::D

:laugh: OMFG... im dying over here.... lol.. IM not a Jew... I dont mind spending the money.. i just wont spend it to get treated like that.. read and understand before you reply to my post alan!! lol.... If you noticed I havent taken a weekend off from roxy since I started going (besides for cancun and boston) and I go out thurs and sats as well so.. HA :tongue::D

:eek:

Sorry if I need breaks and am not such a party animal like you, who said I sat at home though ;)

Originally posted by rdancer

:eek:

Sorry if I need breaks and am not such a party animal like you, who said I sat at home though ;)

I never said anything about sitting home.. i know you go out.. but i was just stating.. duh! I cant NOT go out... i dunno.. i feel weird sitting home on a fri or sat.. I've been doing it for 3 years now.. but i know how you feel i went from promoting at exit, to sf, tunnel, limelight to roxy.. lol... i took some time off inbetween... And I would have to say its neros fault.. b/c Im back at exit on sats.. haha

$35? where do you get that from. it is only 25 with reduced add. from a guestlist.

Bro, not for nothing, but i DO belive what the young lady was hinting at is that, she would like a comp being that u have "hook ups" instead of paying reduced.

and while yer at...get me one since i had the balls to bring it up. :D

DEBBIE...

::SMACK::SMACK::TRIPLE-SMACK::HOSMACK::JEWSMACK::PIMPSMACK-MY-HO::WACKKKKKK::

AND NOW, HOW ARE YOU BABY? I CANT BELIEVE YOU TRIED HATIN ON AN AWESOME NIGHTT...BUT I TALKED TO YOU BEFORE AND I KNOW THE DEAL BOUT IT BEING OVERCROWDED..BUT ITS 25 AND THERE IS STREET PARKING AND PARKING GARAGE PARKING...

ILL SEE YOU THERE IN A FEW WEEKS, I KNOW, YOU'LL BE THERE...

~ANDY

Originally posted by airatomic

great, so i missed an awesom night

~~~stfu!!!! we were in cancun who cares!!!! sf will always be there im sure it wasn't as good as andy says it was:tongue: im kidding! i wish i was there its ok ill be back there soon enough:D

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~stfu!!!! we were in cancun who cares!!!! sf will always be there im sure it wasn't as good as andy says it was:tongue: im kidding! i wish i was there its ok ill be back there soon enough:D

goin this week?

Originally posted by berniec

Parking?? There is legal street parking all over around there...

Bernie

yeah well.. my car has been broken into once before and everything was stolen from it .. i like leaving a club getting into my car with everything still in it.. but thanx Mr obvious!

Originally posted by clubininstyle

DEBBIE...

::SMACK::SMACK::TRIPLE-SMACK::HOSMACK::JEWSMACK::PIMPSMACK-MY-HO::WACKKKKKK::

AND NOW, HOW ARE YOU BABY? I CANT BELIEVE YOU TRIED HATIN ON AN AWESOME NIGHTT...BUT I TALKED TO YOU BEFORE AND I KNOW THE DEAL BOUT IT BEING OVERCROWDED..BUT ITS 25 AND THERE IS STREET PARKING AND PARKING GARAGE PARKING...

ILL SEE YOU THERE IN A FEW WEEKS, I KNOW, YOU'LL BE THERE...

~ANDY

:eek: :eek: :( that wasnt very nice.. yeah you know my situation.. I am ok.. we'll see.. Im sure eventually I will be there.. no promises tho :tongue: