Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory Review and it is fucking snowing outside!!!!

what a night. i haven't had so much fun in a long time. lets start off with the opening dj. he was pretty good, but considering the fact i was almost already drunk from the bar up the block cause i got up there so damn early, then the dj could of pretty much sucked cause i know i heard a bunch of people saying that. ok now i am starting to sober up and shawn ink is on the decks. wow he pulled it off. i really didn't think he was going to give us what he did. he played some songs that it felt like there was an earthquake in the building. i was standing on the steps with andy and the floor started shaking. me and him look at each other and say HOLY SHIT. i left a lil early i say like 3:30 cause my friend had to get home. i don't know if DeeDee performed but i don't think she did. i saw a fight to, some kid got the shit kicked out of him on the main floor in front of the stage. this party is going to be hot week in and week out. oh i saw alot of roxy heads in there too. i wonder how good roxy was. and i want to see a review from someone that isn't a promoter over there. and to the crew, andy, randy, erica, jimmy, dave, barrie and erin, we know how to party.

peace,

Jack Z.

Velvet Rope

I was there from the opening bell until about 1am. I guess I was there too early and didn't think the music was all that great. I felt like the DJ was trying too hard to pump the dance floor too fast. The beat was out of sync and hard to dance too. I'll have to stay later next time....

Originally posted by sierafoxtrot

I ALSO HEARD THAT EXIT WAS PRETTY MUCH DEAD ALSO.

THEONLY GOOD PARTY LAST NIGHT WAS SF...

Now, i dont work for Exit nor SF nor any club this is just an unbiased opinon but the fact of the matter is...bro, if yer gonna talk numbers and smack about club attendance at least have viable proof to back yer shit up...for instance Ferry Corsten: Friday April 5th, 2001 pictures now please show me how this party was "pretty much dead." :confused: :confused: