Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just got back from Cancun....

:tongue:

thought it was pretty good, nice weather out there...got a lil tanned...considering i look like a polar bear all year around.

New York was def. representing....NYC/Factory heads could be spotted at any club down there, miles away....they stood out against all those Indiana/Ohio kids in their cargo shorts and striped shirts.

I got a room down there with Airatomic and had a pretty good time...def. a memorable experience, even though Airatomic kept complaining about how New York is so much better and how he misses a certain someone so much (*ahem* u know who u are ;) ). Chilled with SexxyH there for a bit (our hotel was wayy better btw :biggrin: )...also had the pleasure of meeting mssabina @ one of the clubs :cool: lol she just came up to me and asked "are you from new york?" so i go "of course" "are you from ClubPlanet??" I was like "HOLY SHIT HELL YEAH!!"

CP is getting huge lol, we were at an internet cafe and went on ClubPlanet's site (yea i know, we're addicts)...and someone was already logged in at that computer before us!! we were like wowww what are the chances of that?

:D I'VE BEEN TO MEXICO BEFORE... I WENT THERE FOR SPRING BREAK LAST YEAR... THAT SHYT IS OFF THA HOOK, CLUBS ON DA BEACH... THA BARS ooOoO AND THE DRINKS... I WENT TO THIS BAR THAT I PAID A $12 COVER CHARGE AND I GOT DRINKS ALL NITE... SHYT WAS GREAT... I WAS WALKIN DOWN THE BOARDWALK WIT MY GIRL @ 6 AM WIT A BOTTLE OF "JOSE CUERVO (TEQUILA)" AND I WAS SCREAMIN "MY BEST FRIEND IS JOSE CUERVO"LOL:laugh:

N E WAYZ IM GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME IN MEXICO... YOU SHOULD GO TO LAS VEGAS TOO DRINKS ARE FREE ALL NITE AS LONG AS YOU GAMBLING... LOL

Originally posted by magilicuti

cancun is the shit.

hell yea, its fucken great...but i gotta agree with Ingrid, some things there are pretty messed up...girls get raped, ppl get arrested (i almost did too)...so its not all as amazing as MTV makes it look....still one of the best weeks of my life...partyl b/c of a special some1 ;)

Originally posted by dolik

hell yea, its fucken great...but i gotta agree with Ingrid, some things there are pretty messed up...girls get raped, ppl get arrested (i almost did too)...so its not all as amazing as MTV makes it look....still one of the best weeks of my life...partyl b/c of a special some1 ;)

Yeah well its a different country, different rules. They will never understand Americans, I dont think anyone ever does! :idea::laugh:

ok i know i'm a lil late coming into this thread but i have a good reason....my plane home from cancun was delayed 9 hours...9 fucking hours!!!! arghhhhh and i'm too wired on coffee to get any sleep....anyway, i had a good time except for a few choice moments that didn't go so well, the clubs/bars were ok, def. too many non-new yorkers...the music could have been better, i wish we hadn't missed the week with JP and PVD were there...oh well...being there made me realize how much i love it here...i can only take detroit and philly ppl for so long...hehe..the sun and beach were my fave parts of the trip, and getting to meet some CPer down there was pretty fucking cool too...def. had some wonderful memories to take home with me ;)