Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new Matrix order......

Fuckin bugout on poiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiint! WOW, the best I have ever heard him..... red room and other times at matrix..... tonight was the best I've experienced. Big ups mike, and u definitely should get a spot at roxy sometime; soon. Paulie feva had the main room packed with some finnnnnnnnnne ass women, and layed down some nice beats.

Yeah so larry and I get there and theres a huge line, and these girls,(17, 18, and "18 in 10 days") were hitting on us, and bugout saved the night by callin my cell and we were like, sorry girls PEACE. Got inside and girls were fuckin blazin'. I need to club locally more often.

nMo, was in full effect. Larry and I fuckin just chilled most of the night, and sat back and laughed at these break dancing clowns...

Bigarts clone.....(Click here to see) was there, and I shit you not I was like "omg, if that kid knew that I had his picture on the net with NMO across it, he'd fuckin try to kill me!" lol... good times.

The midget juicehead was there, and he got pissed off when I decided it was time for me to bust a move...... some girl, i think it was the same girl who originally hit on SexxyH during NMO part 1, was dancing solo in the circle, and I just jumped out and fuckin had a nice dance off... it was sick, everyone had their eyes on us.

Mike and I were talkin about something(i cant remember for shit), but I finished the discussion with "You do what you gotta do." and he goes..."I know what I'm gonna do...." Pops in a cd... and I'm like wtf.... I know this from somewhere......FUCKIN NEW WORLD ORDER THEME LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: Holly shit it was great, mixed in with a sick beat. lol, the club didn't know what to do. lol.... the nMo pic illuminated behind the dj booth lol. Sick times. Cant wait.

It was getting around 3am..... then we realized "fuck, daylight savings time") 4am. larry has a baseball game at like 10am lol, so we bounced.

Bugout, the WMC demo cd is off the hook bro. Like I told you, best night I've seen u have personally, and the cd is the best that I've got too. Nice mix with the tribal in the begining.

THREE MORE WEEKS!!!!!!!!! n M o

yo...

BIG SUPER HUGE thanks to Robin and Larry for surprising me and showing up at the matrix to do some scouting--

this has been a really tough week and I had no clue how I was gonna get thru the nite but I figured I should play b/c maybe it would get my mind off of things-- i got hyped up when u guys showed up and ripped it down for a lil--daylighyt savings time sucks but o well...

I am spinning next saturday and then taking a week off to prepare for the invasion....they have NO CLUE whats coming--I tired to warn them............

Mike BuGouT

Mike-

That was mos def the best I have heard you spin. You were on point the whole fucking night. I loved how you teased those herbs with Rthym Ready, they live for that song .

The WMC Demo? Off the fucking hook bro.

Yes, me and rob got hit on by those underage girls who "will be 18 in ten days" :laugh: A couple others tried and failed, i am there to support Mike Bugout and to get ready for the invasion.

Now that we have scouted the prey, I am amped more then ever.

Matrix........get ready for the poison :bounce:

bigpop..

the poison is the wwf reference to how they looked @ the nwo...

so we're just extending it to this..

of course...If u'd like, I can bring my "Look what the cat dragged in" LP and rock "Talk dirty to me"...I'm a DJ for the people:laugh:

T shirts are in the works:laugh:

Its gonna be reedonkulous

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by djmikebugout

bigpop..

the poison is the wwf reference to how they looked @ the nwo...

so we're just extending it to this..

of course...If u'd like, I can bring my "Look what the cat dragged in" LP and rock "Talk dirty to me"...I'm a DJ for the people:laugh:

Its gonna be reedonkulous

Mike BuGouT

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Mike BuGouT

lol

nah...thats ok....i would like it if you played afro celt soundsytem-release (rollo mix) though....

:hat: