Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>"WHiSTLE 4"...Is it TRUE????<

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i might b dumb..but how credible is the person who posted it? itd suck for us to get hyped and then be let down

I would be quite upset...but, I was gonna go to the D.E.M.F anyway for that weekend....Unless Whistle's Line Up is INSANE and Venue is AMAZiNG...

...We'll see...

weve still got boo to look forward too..ill take it one confirmation at a time

yup...But I cant help it...I always look for stuff way ahead of time, and get myself all hyped up...I LOVE looking FORWARD to Events,vacations,and anything else that I find extremeley pleasurable...:)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

yup...But I cant help it...I always look for stuff way ahead of time, and get myself all hyped up...I LOVE looking FORWARD to Events,vacations,and anything else that I find extremeley pleasurable...:)

i guess ur like a lot of us..sometimes we like to escape monotony and just plain out "BAD SHIT" by looking to the future to events that we know r gona provide excitement..

wow..too philosophical..eheh back to reality..THINK FEELGOOD IS GONA MURDER IT @ BOO??? WHADYA THINK MY LOVE SPACEGIRL IS GONA DO?

HADYA THINK MY LOVE SPACEGIRL IS GONA DO?

i'm going to try and seduce misstress barbara. i think i saw her in satellite once and i completely froze up. This time i'm going to say "So, you're from canada, eh? I've been to canada. let's go out back and do it to some relentless beats"

on second thought, maybe not. besides, heather heart might get jealous.

stupid fantasy world.

i might b dumb..but how credible is the person who posted it? itd suck for us to get hyped and then be let down

l13stotle (aristotle) is one of the local 13 crew members. so i'd say it's pretty credible :tongue:

yeah pat egan was the first dj in the main room when i got to whistle 3... threw down a wicked wicked set. i even remember hearing a frankie bones track from CC2 which made my day. on x-dream's website they had the video of him dropping tomac-emotions and that brought back tons of memories since it is the only memory i have of whisle 3... except for being in space, orbiting saturn by the rings and trying to catch a comet. ok!