Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D'Jais

Originally posted by somegirl24

Does anyone know when D'Jais opening party is? I can't wait to get my drunk on and watch MonsterGuido and Fleximus pump their fists to Rapture.... What more could a girl ask for? :D

Its Sunday May 5th

D'Jais is good for happy hour otherwise it sux a fart out my azz!!! You walk out of that place with mud all over your shoes, sneakers, toes(girls) known as the D'Jais sludge! Theme nights on thursdays in the middle of the summer are good and doesn't get too packed.

Pipe down Lesbo..all I did was ask a question and I got my answer. I happen to like the place. Take your sexual frustration elsewhere...:finger:

EASSSSSSY! She was stating her opinion.....and I happen to agree with it, D'Jais is WHACK. ....the only thing that DJais is good for is keeping the pigs and drunken frat boys out of Surf Club!

Originally posted by cgm

EASSSSSSY! She was stating her opinion.....and I happen to agree with it, D'Jais is WHACK. ....the only thing that DJais is good for is keeping the pigs and drunken frat boys out of Surf Club!

What is so wrong with DJais?? I have heard so many mixed opinions about the place. I have actually never been down there, but heard from a few people that it was really good, so I was planning to go down there on May 5th. But what is so wrong with this place, that you nor lesdig like it?

Pipe down Lesbo..all I did was ask a question and I got my answer. I happen to like the place. Take your sexual frustration elsewhere...:finger:

Uuummmm....RELAX honey, its called an opinion...I personally hate the place, some people such as your self might enjoy it. Exactly like CGM said it keeps all your sorry busted-asses away from the Surf club, which makes me happy sweetie:) :D

Lesbo...sounds like you might be the one with some sexual frustrations:confused:

LADIES, DJAIS IS A BAR WHERE PEOPLE GO TO GET HAMMERED AND PICK UP.

IT'S NOT TEMPTS, XS, SURF. NO NEED FOR THE NASTY COMMENTS.

IT'S SIMPLY A BAR WHERE WE PLAY A VARIETY OF MUSIC WHETHER IT'S KTU, HIP HOP OR PROGRESSIVE.....WE CATER TO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO HAVE A CRAZY TIME.....IF YOUR TOO COOL TO WIN A TEE SHIRT OR DANCE ON THE BAR I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU........ON THE WEEKEND THE PLACE IS MOBBED FROM 3 IN THE AFTERNOON TIL 2AM.......OF COURSE THERE IS GONNA BE SLUDGE ON THE FLOOR...THE AMOUNT OF LIQUOR CONSUMED FROM HAPPY HR TIL CLOSING IS RIDICULOUS.....PEOPLE GET SO DRUNK THAT THEY THROW THE EMPTY CANS AND CUPS ON THE FLOOR.......YOU CAN'T CLOSE TO CLEAN UP HALFWAY THROUGH THE DAY....PEOPLE DON'T MOVE TO LET THE UTILITY GUYS SWEEP THE FLOOR.......

IF YOU HATE D'JAIS DON'T GO.....IF THE PLACE WAS SO BAD WE WOULDN'T BE BUSY 5 NIGHTS A WEEK.......IT'S A BAR NOT A NYC NITECLUB.....MOST OF YOU CPers LOVE TEMPTS AND THAT'S COOL BUT D'JAIS AND TEMPTS ARE 2 DIFFERENT ANIMALS AND THE 2 CANNOT BE COMPARED AND BOTH ARE SUCCESSFUL AT WHAT THEY ARE.........

THAT'S ALL LADIES.......HAVE A FUN SUMMER!

Originally posted by lesdig

Uuummmm....RELAX honey, its called an opinion...I personally hate the place, some people such as your self might enjoy it. Exactly like CGM said it keeps all your sorry busted-asses away from the Surf club, which makes me happy sweetie:) :D

Lesbo...sounds like you might be the one with some sexual frustrations:confused:

From the :mad: in your post, I was under the assumption the you were mad I even asked. I have a right to ask a question on a message board as you have the right to post your opinion. Bottom line.

So let's stop the drama before it begins..;)

dont wear anything nice in that joint for it will get ruined and prepare to sweat like a pig and get bumped around and fight your way through the crowd usually on the weekend when its usually crowded. be careful when trying to bust a move 'cuz u might just bust yo azz instead on the slippery floor 'cuz people use the floor for a garbage can and spill drinks all over the place. it's like throwing a party in a sardine can. like i said previously, happy hour is pretty good. i found myself throwing clothes away after leaving there sometimes even though they were only pajama pants or old sneakers. the aftermath of some peoples shoes after leaving u would look at them and be like damn i'm not gonna even bother trying to clean those. i had my share of fun times there and some bad ones. your either gonna like it or hate it just like any other place.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

D'JAIS = Trash.

I hit up happy hour from time to time...:D

Well I am not trash and I will be at DJais, all summer, well at least every Saturday. Last year I worked every Saturday night, which prevented me from being there. Thank god for the schedule change this summer. Thank you Pappi!!!

Originally posted by lesdig

hey now!

I'll be at Djais on Saturdays and Surf on Sundays so looks like you're gonna have to deal with my "busted-ass" anyway! ;):D

kirklop - well said

saturday line up, no definites but here's the proposed line up for saturdays with the dj's rotating every other week...

manny

teo

louis todaro

rydell?

any suggestions?

ask bon for details

this is just a BUZZ, relax on the comments

PS, well said K-LO

SAT vip's send me an email and i will send you a voucher to receive your SAT vip, only SAT VIP entitles you to free admission AND also reduced price drinks all nite on any saturday parties @ DJAIS.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sydnie

saturday line up, no definites but here's the proposed line up for saturdays with the dj's rotating every other week...

manny

teo

louis todaro

rydell?

any suggestions?

ask bon for details

this is just a BUZZ, relax on the comments

PS, well said K-LO

SAT vip's send me an email and i will send you a voucher to receive your SAT vip, only SAT VIP entitles you to free admission AND also reduced price drinks all nite on any saturday parties @ DJAIS.

you shouldn't post Dj's names unless they are def playing there. and you can ax two of them off your list. they are not gonna play there, and you can take that to the bank.......

Djas Long Island Ice Teas:eek: :eek: :eek: