Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Music that makes you smile...

friday eve before heading out with friends and i dug out some music that made me smile... :)

what music always brings back happy memories for you guys...

i was listening to some timo and a couple of cds that were made for me and it all rocked.....

lots of stuff makes me smile...not going to specifics, but it's such a great feeling when you find music that suits your mood so perfectly or makes you feel a certain way that you can't help but just start to laugh out loud... :)

one song always makes me smile...

"dry the rain" by beta band

also, "14 zero zero" by console

some others that make me smile, and without lyrics...

"my mercury mouth" by dust brothers (chembros' former name)

"obsidion" by c.j. bolland

"the mission" by barbarella

"dwr bdr" by orbital

"basscadet" by autechre

"rekall" by plastikman

Originally posted by stacychase

friday eve before heading out with friends and i dug out some music that made me smile... :)

what music always brings back happy memories for you guys...

i was listening to some timo and a couple of cds that were made for me and it all rocked.....

well for me it's usually some trashy/cheesy music, like ABBA (performing 'the dancing queen' at the wedding party for the King of Sweden - my favourite, it's soooooo bad!), or disco....something that was so *serious* and IN back then, but looks way too ridiculous today....:laugh:

Originally posted by zlatang

well for me it's usually some trashy/cheesy music, like ABBA (performing 'the dancing queen' at the wedding party for the King of Sweden - my favourite, it's soooooo bad!), or disco....something that was so *serious* and IN back then, but looks way too ridiculous today....:laugh:

cheesy music makes me laugh and have fun as well. we were out a couple of weeks in WP and this 80's music came on and i jumped up and danced my arse off....:eek: :eek: