Clubplanet Nightlife Community

migraines....

Guest bellaragazza

Guest bellaragazza

does anyone else get them or am i the only one???

i'm in so much pain i feel like smashing my head into a wall... :(

headaches suck harder than a 5$ ho, so migraines must be pure horror.

like i lie and bed and when my head lies still it stops to hurt, but only for a short time, then i have to relocate it, then the pain stops for a short time again, then it begins again and so on till i fall asleep

ps: smashing your head against the wall won´t make it better

Guest bellaragazza

i wish it was a headache..

migraines are pure hell.. i'm nausiated, my head is spinning and if i lay down the pounding is so intense it feels like my head is going to explode. :(

Originally posted by bellaragazza

i wish it was a headache..

migraines are pure hell.. i'm nausiated, my head is spinning and if i lay down the pounding is so intense it feels like my head is going to explode. :(

ok, i´ll try being nice:

i don´t know exactly how you´re feeling cause i don´t have migraine but i hope you´ll get over it soon. think of when it is over, maybe after you´ve head a short nap, then you look back at that time you felt bad and remember all the pain, and how good you feel now. perhaps now you´re feeling bad, but you´ll enjoy feeling good later much more than if you wouldn´t have felt bad. focus on the positive girl, you find something positive in every situation :)!

so playing with peoples emotions is your idea of a good time?

i think changing states in others is absolutely fascinating!

i´m into this whole psychology stuff, kind of a hobby

for example we were in class, and our teacher was pretty angry cause nobody did the assignments. anyway he starts yelling "blah blah you never bring your stuff why should i do blah blah". i´m raising my hand, he yells at me "YES?" and i´m pointing out the window and tell him in a total unemotional tone of voice "it´s raining". he looks totally confused out the window at the rain, then at me, then out the window again. he´s totally confused cause i interrupted his thought pattern bad. and all of a sudden he is all calm again, not angry at all and tells us to do the assignment for the next lesson. lol.

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by tastey

i think changing states in others is absolutely fascinating!

i´m into this whole psychology stuff, kind of a hobby

for example we were in class, and our teacher was pretty angry cause nobody did the assignments. anyway he starts yelling "blah blah you never bring your stuff why should i do blah blah". i´m raising my hand, he yells at me "YES?" and i´m pointing out the window and tell him in a total unemotional tone of voice "it´s raining". he looks totally confused out the window at the rain, then at me, then out the window again. he´s totally confused cause i interrupted his thought pattern bad. and all of a sudden he is all calm again, not angry at all and tells us to do the assignment for the next lesson. lol.

hrmm... i'm a psychology student and playing with peoples moods is actually quite dangerous.

does anyone else get them or am i the only one???

i'm in so much pain i feel like smashing my head into a wall... :(

I rarely get them (a couple times a year), but when I do I want to kill myself. They always seem to strike me at the worst time. This past New Year's I was seeing porcelain as the ball was dropping because of a migraine. It's crazy, I know when I'm about to get one because my vision starts getting fucked up. I see these squiggly lines and then I know I'm in trouble.

hrmm... i'm a psychology student and playing with peoples moods is actually quite dangerous.

hmm psychology student, i´m probably gonna study that too.

anyway, sometimes i´m using it for doing good "deeds", sometimes little lucifer rides me and i´m using psychology to do baaaad things :tongue: (like anchoring disgust with a fruit in someone´s mind, that is funny ;))!

i´ve been much worse, a year ago (just turned 18 at that point of time) i´ve had the hobby to destroy relationships by seeding doubt in one or both partners and/or seducing the girl and was actually quite successful with it (4 couples in 1 year). after that year i realised that that was quite asshole of me as i´d dump the girls if they had left the boyfriend for me, challenge gone.

sometime in the past i decided to become a little less the asshole, so here i am. so be happy you got me on my good side and i tried to cheer you up ;)

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by tastey

hmm psychology student, i´m probably gonna study that too.

anyway, sometimes i´m using it for doing good "deeds", sometimes little lucifer rides me and i´m using psychology to do baaaad things :tongue: (like anchoring disgust with a fruit in someone´s mind, that is funny ;))!

i´ve been much worse, a year ago (just turned 18 at that point of time) i´ve had the hobby to destroy relationships by seeding doubt in one or both partners and/or seducing the girl and was actually quite successful with it (4 couples in 1 year). after that year i realised that that was quite asshole of me as i´d dump the girls if they had left the boyfriend for me, challenge gone.

sometime in the past i decided to become a little less the asshole, so here i am. so be happy you got me on my good side and i tried to cheer you up ;)

honestly dear i think its absusive for someone to intentionally promote anger. Mood isn't something that should be played with. Now i'm not saying you shouldn't make someone feel good or help them feel better or just make them feel happier. But inducing anger or in your case "destroying relationships" is just spitefull, mean and abusive.

honestly dear i think its absusive for someone to intentionally promote anger. Mood isn't something that should be played with. Now i'm not saying you shouldn't make someone feel good or help them feel better or just make them feel happier.

what is anger? anger, sadness, hate, disgust are all negative emotions. the cialdini principle of contrast can be interpreted in the way that a positive emotion following a negative emotion will be perceived much stronger (more good) than if the positive emotion would have followed a neutral or another good emotion. are you following me?

take skyscrapers for example, a skyscraper looks huge when you stand on the street looking up, much more impressing. however when you´re standing on the top of another skyscraper next to the skyscraper you´re looking at it´s not perceived as big and impressive as when you would be standing down on the street looking up.

so it is not abusive, inducing anger is (or could be seen as) part of making someone feel better or happier or feel good.

But inducing anger or in your case "destroying relationships" is just spitefull, mean and abusive.

i realised that myself as i said