Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PLATINUM - what's the f'ing point ??

Originally posted by barbiegirl

the 3 same people defending platinum over and over and over again ..... must have been the only 3 people that i saw on the dance floor !!!

Yeah and the same person bashing bashing bashing...3 to 1 so whats your point???

Anyway, I wasn't on the dance floor I wasn't even there. Lets see, help me figure this one out?? Ok, I wasn't there (like I said before I work at Hunka Bunka) but you were. I had fun the time I was there but you continue to bash it. But yet lets get this straight AGAIN...you went! :laugh:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Anyway, I wasn't on the dance floor I wasn't even there. Lets see, help me figure this one out?? Ok, I wasn't there but you were. I had fun the time I was there but you continue to bash it. But yet lets get this straight AGAIN...you went! :laugh:

a friend of this girl i know knew the opening dj that night so we went to show our support (which by the way HE did a FABULOUS job !!) that's the ONLY reason and trust me i was so against the idea at first ..... but i figured hey, maybe i just had cloudy vision the other two times i was there and thought i'd give all you PLATINUM LOVERS the fair chance to show some validity to the positive posts you make.

but like is said ... PLATINUM, what's the f'ing point ??

...thought i'd give all you PLATINUM LOVERS the fair chance to show some validity to the positive posts you make.

I don't have to show you a damn thing. I know when and where I can have a good time. It's a shame you don't. :blown:

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Does someone want to volunteer to take the trash out??

Barbie-come one give me the review on the temperature of the bathroom...DUMB BIOTCH...

AL...are you starting drama?? LOL...not you..:laugh:

me start drama? uh-uh... i did nothun'....

BTW barbie, i also AM NOT a PLAT promoter or loverof PLAT, you are just unbiased and from what you post you seem to have very little experience in the club world. just to give you pointers, if you are going to post anything negative about a club you ALSO need to back up your statements and give us comparisons to clubs you have been to, you know what i am getting at. repeating the same opinions about A club gets very tiring that's why the board is harsh on your post, WE ALREADY KNOW your opinion, don't sound like a broken record (heheh) well, sorry for babbling...

If your tellin me the Music Sucked then you dont know what good music is!!!!!

Cris Monaco opened and he was AMAZING, Great Tracks, Great mixing, good effects, I loved his sound.

then Boris Followed up with an amazing set to say the least,

played alot of Exclusive tracks that were amazing.

Heard alot of Stuff I heard down at the WMC.

In no way did it resemble KTU!!!!!! In fact i didnt hear that many vocals at all. SO GET A CLUB BARBIEGIRL.

Like i said in the other post, I really wanna know what your fav songs are and who your fav DJs are. So go ask your Friends some names of some good tracks and get back to me you clueless lowlife.

Originally posted by binoys

If your tellin me the Music Sucked then you dont know what good music is!!!!!

Cris Monaco opened and he was AMAZING, Great Tracks, Great mixing, good effects, I loved his sound.

then Boris Followed up with an amazing set to say the least,

played alot of Exclusive tracks that were amazing.

Heard alot of Stuff I heard down at the WMC.

In no way did it resemble KTU!!!!!! In fact i didnt hear that many vocals at all. SO GET A CLUB BARBIEGIRL.

Like i said in the other post, I really wanna know what your fav songs are and who your fav DJs are. So go ask your Friends some names of some good tracks and get back to me you clueless lowlife.

she wont reply cause she is a clueless whore. she ignored my question when i asked her what he favorite venues are. once a dumb whore always a dumb whore.

Originally posted by whatevaman

she wont reply cause she is a clueless whore. she ignored my question when i asked her what he favorite venues are. once a dumb whore always a dumb whore.

and you have plenty experience with those .....

Originally posted by whatevaman

notice how she still didn't answer the question. well what is it?

and what do the places i like have to do with it ??

i suppose that will justify my reasons for disliking the place huh ??

regardless if i go out 1, 2x's, 3x's, 4x's or 5 times a week or month it doesn't really matter.

whether i know nothing or everything about music doesn't get me to a place ... a good time in a nice atmosphere where i can dance and be merry is what matters and not only to me but to most of the people that support this business.

if you don't agree with what i have to say - then don't read it !!!

and what do the places i like have to do with it ??

i suppose that will justify my reasons for disliking the place huh ??

regardless if i go out 1, 2x's, 3x's, 4x's or 5 times a week or month it doesn't really matter.

whether i know nothing or everything about music doesn't get me to a place ... a good time in a nice atmosphere where i can dance and be merry is what matters and not only to me but to most of the people that support this business.

if you don't agree with what i have to say - then don't read it !!!

You are so dumb it is not even funny! I asked where you like to go, to see what clubs you enjoy and have the most fun at. OK so you maybe you don't know about muzik and that is fine, but I didn't ask you a question regarding muzik. I asked what are your favorite venues to attend, and like the three prior times you have failed to answer the question. Proving once again how fucking stupid you are. Let me ask one more time and see if you can get it right on the fourth time. So BarbieWhore what are some of your favorite venues???

yeah i asked barbie a while back what clubs she prefered and she said she liked the clubs down the shore. . .but didn't name any. Still, if her favorite clubs are all down the shore that explains a lot. I'd give it up guys i've tried to ask her to back up her opinnions, she never does. . .just bashes platinum, (probably one of the 3 clubs shes been to), every time she gets. Her opinnion doesn't matter, and she should give up bashing platinum, because NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT CLUBS BARBIEGIRL.

Originally posted by djcreep

yeah i asked barbie a while back what clubs she prefered and she said she liked the clubs down the shore. . .but didn't name any. Still, if her favorite clubs are all down the shore that explains a lot. I'd give it up guys i've tried to ask her to back up her opinnions, she never does. . .just bashes platinum, (probably one of the 3 clubs shes been to), every time she gets. Her opinnion doesn't matter, and she should give up bashing platinum, because NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT CLUBS BARBIEGIRL.

Exactly...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Admit it, you are Barbiegirl!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:eek:

:laugh: :laugh:

no..and im not ch0sen0ne,sumguy,usa,or anyone else for that matter other then Quoth.

But i do like this Barbiegirl..she is fiesty..i dig it.