Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot 97 Street Soldiers...

yeah hi, this is _____ calling from tha BX boogie down reppin...

first off I wana shout out the whole 1-2-4 click...JJboogie, sucka t and the whole Fam..

now as far as this issue goes, I feel as though you cannot judge a treatment of that man based on his edjabacttion!

wow...sometimes I think of street soldiers as the radio jerry springer show:laugh:

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by barslut

That show has like 14 devoted listeners. They have like 4 topics that they recycle . I can not understand why that horse shit is still on the air.

yeah man that show is garbage but Star and Buckilde is the shit !!!

I think that star and buck are the best morning show on right now... howard lost his appeal... ktu has that annoying mexican fuck with his idiotic laugh, z100 grrr! (yall know how i feel about z100) and everyone else is just horrible...

Originally posted by dgmodel

I think that star and buck are the best morning show on right now... howard lost his appeal... ktu has that annoying mexican fuck with his idiotic laugh, z100 grrr! (yall know how i feel about z100) and everyone else is just horrible...

I think they are trying to kick Star off too I will stop listenin to Hot 97 completely if they do that...

Originally posted by siceone

I think they are trying to kick Star off too I will stop listenin to Hot 97 completely if they do that...

hell yeh..star leaves..theyre losin 50% of their fan base..and thats 50% that didnt jump ship to 105.1 yet..i love star n buc man..they dont give a fuck..and thats y i love em..

i aint feelin hot 97 ne more im proud to say i jumped ship to 105.1 .oO(tho i wish they kept jammin oldies:( ) sides too much talkin on 97 an 105 plays joints bakck in the day when i was in high school which i miss .oO(made me feel old"er" but still i liked the nostalgia)