Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S&D essential mix from Miami- reviews?

joeygk

Originally posted by sobeton

Lee > do you actually comprehend; what you type in your post?

Of course i do. What kind of a dumb question is that :confused:

Actually why don't you tell me what part of my post you didn't understand that way we can keep this discussion constructive.

Orinally posted by sobeton

Obviously you don’t; otherwise you would understand .I don’t have to attempt to make you look "really stupid and ignorant ". that’s already fairly evident.

Don't be bitter drama queen. Take it like a man.

BTW, You elaborate sooo much on your posts and you use so many fancy adjectives but your posts hardly have any substance??? It's like your scrambling all these fancy vocabulary words in different combinations to make yourself sound more intelligent. Where's the beef?

Thanks for the love Diego :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone is sure getting all worked up over a stupid fawkin' essential mix...........only on clubplanet.

Everyone vote for your favorite Clubplanet Showdown:

Shroomy vs. Dgat & Johnny13

Joeygk vs. Marick

Sobeton vs. Georgeacasta2

Vaughanz vs. Vodoo Lounge

Meng vs. Beyondo

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by joeygk

everyone is sure getting all worked up over a stupid fawkin' essential mix...........only on clubplanet.

Everyone vote for your favorite Clubplanet Showdown:

Shroomy vs. Dgat & Johnny13

Joeygk vs. Marick

Sobeton vs. Georgeacasta2

Vaughanz vs. Vodoo Lounge

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

In no offence but i'd have to go with my bro and sobe then you ( joe ) and marick........:laugh:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Of course i do. What kind of a dumb question is that :confused:

Actually why don't you tell me what part of my post you didn't understand that way we can keep this discussion constructive.

Don't be bitter drama queen. Take it like a man.

BTW, You elaborate sooo much on your posts and you use so many fancy adjectives but your posts hardly have any substance??? It's like your scrambling all these fancy vocabulary words in different combinations to make yourself sound more intelligent. Where's the beef?

Thanks for the love Diego :)

LMAO my were getting a little agitated aren't we. what’s next a challenge; to rumble in the parking lot?:laugh: Playback: "I don’t have to attempt to make you look “really stupid and ignorant. “. that’s already fairly evident. " ladies and gentlemen of the jury. the defense rest.

Originally posted by sobeton

LMAO my were getting a little agitated aren't we. what’s next a challenge; to rumble in the parking lot?:laugh: Playback: "I don’t have to attempt to make you look “really stupid and ignorant. “. that’s already fairly evident. " ladies and gentlemen of the jury. the defense rest.

What the hell is this reply? It all seems like an incoherent rant of coma splices, run on sentences and incomplete thoughts. This post looks more like an accident then a paragraph. The funny thing is that your calling me ignorant and stupid. Go figure :confused:

i wasn't being sarcastic when comparing it to communicate

nor was i trying to say they were in any way the same sound.

all i was trying to say was that in my opinion communicate was a low point for sasha and diggers compilationwise just as this essential mix in my opinion is a low point for them as a set.

yes, i must admit vibe is definitely a key factor in making or breaking a night, so most probably the set was much better live.

by the way sobeton, about sasha's quote... do you really think he's going to ever admit to selling out? not that he has sold out... sasha and digweed both have their highs and their lows. but about commercialization... man , it's all so relative, so don't come here to try and give us a lesson.

WTF happened in this thread? I leave it for a day and suddenly this mix is pushing the envelope for 2002 and breaking all kinds of sound barriers ... I have just recently downloaded the remaining 85% of the mix and I personally thought it wasn't all that bad, but then again, it really wasn't all that good either. The track selection was hit or miss and the mix had me somewhat in limbo with no direction. I was expecting something alittle more from them. Anyone that has been listening to S&D for awhile and even progressive know's that this mix is far from "mesmorizing" and leaves alot to be desired. Granted, this mix was somewhat put together nicely but I certainly was expecting something alittle more "Avant Garde" :) ... From my recollection, nobody is making any kind of comparason to Northern Exposure, and to the best of my knowledge, this mix doesn't come close to what NE1 did at the time. You can't compare apples and oranges.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

What the hell is this reply? It all seems like an incoherent rant of coma splices, run on sentences and incomplete thoughts. This post looks more like an accident then a paragraph. The funny thing is that your calling me ignorant and stupid. Go figure :confused:

seems fairly comprehensive to me. but I will leave that, to more learned people; such as yourself. :laugh: might I suggest " the elements of style", and some deep breathing exercises. They say this helps to relax the mind. this has been rather entertaining. "ignorant and stupid" your words Lee; not mine. Shall we declare a truce; or do you want to continue this?

Aeroplano > sell out in itself; is a rather subjective word. commercialization, it’s a kind of " catch all "in the music industry. I don’t try to give lessons. I speak my mind . just as you are. I enjoyed the set, and you didn’t. so there we have it bro ! :)

Danny > I agree with your statement wholeheartedly. :)

what's up with all this drama?

All i can say to the ones that didn't attend the party is that you missed a good party. I like good music, and this party definitely had good music, who cares if the music is not at all "avant garde" or "2002 sound" or "2003 sound". People: Relax, download the set and enjoy it. I don't go to a party to compare the music to that set or CD, or to try to identify all the tracks and so on.... I go to a party to have a good time with my friends, enjoy the music, and escape from the everyday madness from work.

Music at the Miami Arena was off da hook , if not ask to the people that went.

To all the drama seekers: chill like Danny only knows. hehehehehe, yo Danny! i still remember your smiley face at Danny Howells at Opium. It brings a smile to my face. :D

Sander's the shit and all, but I'll be at the Rabbit in the Moon show........gonna get some audio AND visual stimulation from my favorite producer of electronic music.....you all should take a break from the guy spinning records and catch this live show.......but hey, that's just me.....:D

Originally posted by laliux

what's funny about this post is that the ones criticizing the set and/or party weren't there except for Naomi.

enough said!

I expect hard reviews of Sander on monday now. hehehehehehe

do u have to be there to understand?

Nolimit: yes, you gotta be there to appreciate the whole show. First, sound is not the best on that MP3, so yes you gotta be there.

Stacey: Visa might make an appearance, don't know yet. Will be at Rain first, I hear DHM is picking up again their groove; they had been slacking a little bit lately.

:hat: