Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicious, The Classics This Friday At The Roxy

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

off the hook tracks...you cant forget "thunder in paradise, future is now, fuck on cocaine,dido-here with me, scott and leon - you used to hold me (anyone remember this, i went banannas when he dropped this track), strum un dang, and somewhere over the rainbow

actually dido isnt the singer on here with me...why she isnt i dont know...still a good song though

btw: the singer is nina matri or somethin like that

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

its not like its 60's music...it was only 2 years ago when JV was at Tunnel so i think the young bucks would def enjoy the night

Word....Vicious has listened to the requests and decided on giving his fans a treat. How many times have you wished you could hear that one song once again?(well besides on your stereo):D As for the newbies...the music isn't that old and most of them are well known...you've had to hear it once or twice. You should look for the unexpected surprises though, songs you totally forgot about and will be like "oh shit!" *as your jaw drops*

Originally posted by sneakerpimp

Word....Vicious has listened to the requests and decided on giving his fans a treat. How many times have you wished you could hear that one song once again?(well besides on your stereo):D

not for nothing but march 30th was my birthday...i PMed vicious and asked him to throw down some old beats like the ones played at tunnel..he wasnt able to read my PM since he weas in fla but replied back on saturday and said he was sorry but he didnt get it on time but that he was gonna play some oldies next time he spun...this past friday he wasnt there and tomorrow will be the next time he has spun since my birthday...the man lived up to his word!! GOOD LOOKING OUT VICIOUS!

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

actually dido isnt the singer on here with me...why she isnt i dont know...still a good song though

btw: the singer is nina matri or somethin like that

he actually did the song with both...you can tell who is nina and who is dido...IMO dido's version is much better .when you hear ninas version, she tries to sound like dido but she cant. but if you meant that the version that was played at tunnel was nina's then i would agree!

P.S. there was a song that was played at tunnel (i would be very :eek: if someone can acutually tell me the name of this song) that had a man talking and the last thing he would say was "north" and then the bass would come out going . anyone have any fv*king clue what song im talking about? and does anyone know if my wish of bringing the cages to roxy is gonna come true!? "oh club ferry please grant me my wish":)

peace,

DoN

I'm asking because I never heard of him, heard his music, and I would like to know if i go there that's the type of music I'd like to hear. I want to make my first clubbing experience a good one, cuz i was thinking about going to club shelter where they have r&b and hip hop.

Originally posted by pikachula18

I want to make my first clubbing experience a good one, cuz i was thinking about going to club shelter where they have r&b and hip hop.

Well a first clubbing experience is not complete without playing the nipple game. Come down to Roxy...We will teach you. ;)

I'm asking because I never heard of him, heard his music, and I would like to know if i go there that's the type of music I'd like to hear. I want to make my first clubbing experience a good one, cuz i was thinking about going to club shelter where they have r&b and hip hop.

we def need to play the nipple game!!! but if you wanna make your first clubbing expirience a good one then come to roxy tonight! JV will be playing the hot classics...he plays hard trance btw! but there is also a hip hop room which you could chill in if ya dont like hard trance...but i think you will if you dont like hard trance now, the first time i heard JV spin was when i fell in love with hard trance...so have fun get drunk and party till your nippels fall off!

peace,

don

Since it was my b-day yesterday I'm 18 and i wanna have a good time at a club. Club shelter, roxy, and uhhh... the other place was on my list for tonight? what shoul I do? Keep in mind i like r&b hip hop latin pop, and I'm 18. what r the prices for tonight too? repl back!:D

Since it was my b-day yesterday I'm 18 and i wanna have a good time at a club. Club shelter, roxy, and uhhh... the other place was on my list for tonight? what shoul I do? Keep in mind i like r&b hip hop latin pop, and I'm 18. what r the prices for tonight too? repl back!:D

r-n-b,hip-hop,latin pop i can't help you with.

But hard trance classics and a sweaty crowded hip-hop room i can help you with. (Roxy)

Roxy is free before 12am with the print out of this flyer. Free Admission before 12am

So you decide...either get yer ass to the club by 10:30-11 wait on line get in for free and only pay for train and cab fare....or spend $20-30 to get into a club..plus train and cab fare plus water..plus coat check etc etc.

:idea:

Hows the sound factory?

sound factory is good too! but i think you will like roxy. the crowd is nice the music is good. and you will have fun beleive me. im spanish so i also like latin pop but roxy is an experience you will like. the music the crowd, the bass, the everything!! you will looooooove it! and if you dont ill buy you a drink! :D