Clubplanet Nightlife Community

True in Ac

I went to Tru back in February for afterhours on a Saturday night. Music was pretty good, but I thought the club was kind of shady, and a lot of the crowd was gay. However, I was pretty mangled myself, so I do not remember much either

True is connected to Studio... Place is a good time. The music is ok and is better than de ja vu and trumps club. I went in Nov., I got there Sunday at 7AM and stayed till 11AM, I had a great time. Crowd is very mixed, their alcohol licence runs all night so you can keep drinking during after hours... I had a great time there.

Originally posted by cgm

I went to Tru back in February for afterhours on a Saturday night. Music was pretty good, but I thought the club was kind of shady, and a lot of the crowd was gay. However, I was pretty mangled myself, so I do not remember much either

Well considering Studio Six, the club it's attached to, is a strictly gay club until around 3AM, there's a good reason the crowd was gay the whole night on both sides.