Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
johnnyblackroc

CEEOTTER got Fired Saturday night!!!!!!!

Recommended Posts

Typical night at he shore in the winter. Went to SPICY for pre-game and then to hear one of the last night of my boy, TEO T spinning at XS. Ran into SALEEN and his brother and friend. Thanks for the shot and drink.

Anyway, JOEL was all over the OTTER about the way she was working and such and the fact that there were napkins being thrown all over the place by her customers. He got really pissed and fired her. On top of that, he shows up Sunday afternoon to visit me at SPICY and OTTER is working with me. He sees her and fires her agian.

This is just for XS. She will still be at TEMPTS starting on April 27th for the opening day weekend. Hope to see you all there.

J B R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CEEOTTER'S REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was only fired for about 12 hrs and he was only joking and it is

Saleen's fault anyway damned napkins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got JJ all riled up he yelled at me, cody, even the otter half, he was on a management tear. Something about him being the the boss... damn JJ, JBR is the boss. It was a very touching goodbye to our friend Saleen. You will be missed in Jersey Saleen and try to not to get the florida board all in an uproar. I gave him the mascott otter. Joel has everything in perspective once again and I will be working this Sat but the 27th is the return back to Temps and Teo will be spinning onSunday nights there so we can all still support him there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

CEEOTTER'S REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was only fired for about 12 hrs and he was only joking and it is

Saleen's fault anyway damned napkins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was short lived!!!!

It's raining napkin and Blackhaus!!!!:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saleen351

in saleen's defense I only remember Teo giving me a shout out some time in the night. I was throwing up every where, wound up outside at 8am... my buddies grandmother helped me back in the house...... Carbone told me I called him and cursed him out on his machine. I had no idea. I do remember the napkins though.... boy we trashed that bar. But hey Tell JJ i consistenly bring in 4 or 5 people all winter long....... I may just stay in NJ just to piss him off!!!!!:D He looked pissed the whole night..... JJ we still love ya though......... JBR I don't remember taking shots with you....... I do remember you taking shots with my brother and my friends.....

and otter the miami board is due for Hurricane Saleen!!!!!!! Its storm season.....

Thanks to the wonderful people who make my nights at tempts xs and spiceys sooooooo ........ well I really can't remember how those nights are, I guess thats the point. JBR, Otter, COdy,JJ, gary, etc thanks, you guys are the best, my crew has been instructed to only visit your bars this summer...... I know you guys will take care of them...... just keep the napkins away....

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by saleen351

I was throwing up every where, wound up outside at 8am... my buddies grandmother helped me back in the house...... JBR I don't remember taking shots with you....... I do remember you taking shots with my brother and my friends.....

Either you are lying or you look much better than you actually are. You didn't seem crushed at all. I left around 1 and hit SPICY for the last 2 hours. SUNDAY afternoons are picking up and there were more honies hanging than last week. Picks up every week so tell your "CREW" to get there asses up there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saleen351
Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Either you are lying or you look much better than you actually are. You didn't seem crushed at all. I left around 1 and hit SPICY for the last 2 hours. SUNDAY afternoons are picking up and there were more honies hanging than last week. Picks up every week so tell your "CREW" to get there asses up there.

well I remember meeting one of your girlfiends. thats about it.. I came back and you were drinking with my brother.... I guess I hide my intoxication well? Well more yellow bile for me on sunday. Thankgod I'll be 1000 miles from the otter!:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saleen351
Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

:D :D

Do you remember asking about the leather LL COOL J lid?:

no but you had on a phat leather coat..... thats the only leather convo I remember......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well actually JJ came in to afterhours at Spicy's and fired me from Spicys NOT XS so I had to inform that spicy's was the one place they DO NOT own. Although napkin throwing is not appreciated there....just a clue for you JJ you get them for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I'll bring my own to the opening of Temps on the 27th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ceeotter

Well actually JJ came in to afterhours at Spicy's and fired me from Spicys NOT XS so I had to inform that spicy's was the one place they DO NOT own. Although napkin throwing is not appreciated there....just a clue for you JJ you get them for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I'll bring my own to the opening of Temps on the 27th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe he was just in the mood fire someone, you were the first one he saw....:laugh:

Temps would not be the same withe the ceeootter!!!!:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×