Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Barbiegirl Wants Amatucci

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kirklop

BARB, GOOD ONE! THE GOOD THING ABOUT MARK BANGIN MY MOM, IS THAT MY POPS CAN RELAX A LITTLE AFTER WORK CAUSE MY MOM IS SATISFIED.......MY MOM'S A BIG LADIE AND I DIDN'T REALIZE MARK WAS INTO BIG WOMEN INCLUDING MY MOM (LITERALLY INTO THAT IS)......AS FOR YOU BARBIGIRL, YOUR GONNA PULL UP TO ABYSS WITH A TRUNK FULL OF ICE AND CORONAS, A GLOVE COMPARTMENTS FULL OF SLICED LEMONS OR LIMES, A COUPLE OF BOTTLE OPENERS HANGIN FROM THE REARVIEW MIRROR, A PURSE FULL OF JIM-HATS/RUBBERS, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST------A FRENCH-TICKLER UNDER THE DRIVERS SEAT............ACTUALLY IN YOUR CAR THE BACK SEAT IS THE DRIVER'S SEAT ISN'T IT?

RIDEM' TOOCH!!!!!!!!!!! GIDDYUP!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BG

Originally posted by barbiegirl

look at all the good publicity the place is getting .... thanks to the clubs 3 same supporters !!

GOOD JOB GUYS !!

Speaking about jobs Barb, will you be blowing any one later or is my appointment still set, You little cum slut!

LMFAO, This Thread is TOOOOOO FUNNNY!!!!

First off......KIRKLOP is not a Platinum Promoter!!!HAHAHAH

thats humor in itself.

He is one of the most respected and well known DJs/Industry people in the Business. SO RECOGNIZE!!!!!! LOL

Def not a person to fuck with.

go kirk lopez!!! ahh haha. i dont post here much but tooch told me i couldn't pass this one up!! boy was he right!! barbietakeitintheassgirl....damn, you DO know how to remove yur foot from your mouth right. u might wanna start soon. you are def. gonna take a beating on this one.. hahhaaaa. keep the beatings coming!!!

and as for you mark tooch, can't wait til wed. can anyone say

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDIIIIICCCCUUULLOOOOOOOUUUUSSSSSSSSSSS!!??

- chris (a.k.a. = manwhore) baaaam!

You know what's funny?? This "barbiegirl" goes out like once a month, if that. So you know she doesnt know anything about a good club/party or anything within the scene at all. Shit..the reason she hates Platinum so much is cuz she got slipped a roofy in one of her drinks!! :laugh: And thats comin from a reliable source...so don't deny it BUSTEDGIRL :tongue:

tooch...lmfao...this is the funniest thread ever...but tooch we all know i got more game then you..hahahahhaha...can't wait till wed..gonna be off da hoooooooooooook...........binoy im coming to your house at say...umm...3:30 pm to start drinking..lol..

Originally posted by bmw4jay

You know what's funny?? This "barbiegirl" goes out like once a month, if that. So you know she doesnt know anything about a good club/party or anything within the scene at all. Shit..the reason she hates Platinum so much is cuz she got slipped a roofy in one of her drinks!! :laugh: And thats comin from a reliable source...so don't deny it BUSTEDGIRL :tongue:

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

BG

ok barbie..you always post bs on how you are a hater of Platinum and Mark...well personally i think its all a front and you just wanna ride Mark's dick real bad...well if thats the case just ask him cuz im sure he will break you off proper..as for me im always in the mode for some lovin....so you can hit me off w/ sloppy seconds...mark rocks and so do all his fans...you have no idea....and im sure you know who i am considering i am supporting him every week....how does that grab ya

Originally posted by beezer

ok barbie..you always post bs on how you are a hater of Platinum and Mark...well personally i think its all a front and you just wanna ride Mark's dick real bad...well if thats the case just ask him cuz im sure he will break you off proper..as for me im always in the mode for some lovin....so you can hit me off w/ sloppy seconds...mark rocks and so do all his fans...you have no idea....and im sure you know who i am considering i am supporting him every week....how does that grab ya

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!

BG

Originally posted by sickbone

tooch...lmfao...this is the funniest thread ever...but tooch we all know i got more game then you..hahahahhaha...can't wait till wed..gonna be off da hoooooooooooook...........binoy im coming to your house at say...umm...3:30 pm to start drinking..lol..

All you need is an "apd" at the end of your screen name and youd be almost as cool as me...BITER! :D

LMFAO :bigfinger

i must defend barbiegirl on this one, first of all this post is just for drama and publicity. taking shots at barbie just so club abyss can promote there wednesday night party. THAT MAKS ME SICK!!!!

and kirklop what did barbie girl ever say about you......NOTHING!!!

Originally posted by northstar

i must defend barbiegirl on this one, first of all this post is just for drama and publicity. taking shots at barbie just so club abyss can promote there wednesday night party. THAT MAKS ME SICK!!!!

THANKS northstar

this thread f'ing amuses me too !!!

you guys get off on each other .... what exciting lives you all may lead and to think everyone is paying this much attention to what i have to say !!

call me what you want - say what you want

the truth of the matter is ... you guys all defend this place because not only are you all probably friends but i'm sure you're all f'ing each other in the ass. either that or by the looks of what you write .... you share HOOKERS !!! (and sorry but no bj's tonight, i gave both your bitches and mother's the night off)

why don't you find REAL people to defend you and your club as opposed to a group of boys and girls who play dj together.

p.s. oh and i never remember saying anything nrgative about marc ... i think it was YOU guys who right away assumed that the shitty dj i was talking about was HIM. that must say something though huh ?

mad props to KIRK for givin this man his due..... he def got it like that....in all seriousness..... when the guy can get knees in the booth while spinning.... u damn well know there are goin to be haters out there..... so maybe a corona will not be good enough... im thinkin maybe knees will do..... all jokes aside... it is time that Mark gets his respect..... and for all of u jokers that have put this hard working man down..... come out this WED NIGHT APRIL 10th at CLUB ABYSS and see what he is all about!!! then u will find urself with ur mouth touching the floor and forever shuttin ur trap.... this man is siiiiiiick..... and its time for JERSEY to recognize:D

Originally posted by kirklop

MS. BARBIEGIRL, DJ MARK AMATUCCI WILL BE OPENING UP FOR MANNY THE GREEK THIS WEDNESDAY AT ABYSS.......I NOTICED IN THE PAST HOW HEAVILY YOU CRITICISED HIM AT PLATINUM..........MARK IS A VERY GOOD DJ AND YOUR CRITICISMS WERE A LITTLE TOO HARSH FOR A MAN OF TALENT.....MAYBE YOU SAW HIM HANGIN' WITH A BUNCH OF CHICKS IN THE BOOTH AND GOT JEALOUS, MAYBE YOU REQUESTED A SONG AND HE DIDN'T PLAY IT OR GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY.........GO UP TO HIM AND EXPRESS YOUR FEELING IN PERSON...........USUALLY WHEN A PERSON SHOWS SO MUCH NEGATIVITY TOWARDS ANOTHER, FOR NO REASON, THEY HAVE SOME SORT OF AGENDA OR THEY HAVE MENTAL ISSUES. WHATEVER YOUR CASE MAY BE, LET GO OF IT, GO TO THE BOOTH WEDNESDAY, BUY THE MAN AMATUCCI A CORONA, GET TO KNOW HIM, AND MAYBE HE'LL SERVICE YOU IN THE BACK SEAT OF YOUR CAR LIKE YOU WANT IT!!!!!!!

MARK YOU ARE THE MAN............SEE YOU WED AT ABYSS

Maybe she could ride him back to platinum!:laugh:

WHY DON'T YOU CRY ABOUT IT SOME MORE.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

from lopez about blow jobs french ticklers and coronas and still no boywonder sighting weird i wonder if he is already under mister lopez's desk or maybe he is waiting on the same line i am outside of barbiesluts house kirk u can cut in front of me if u want and as for amatucci who i havent met yet he can cut line too seems like she has alot of time a a shiatsu massage to keep her fresh. dotn piss of kirk it jsut welllllll keeps u out of some of ur favorite night clubs

WHAT!!! Take Shots to Promote our WED party!!!!! KIRK LOPEZ is NOT A PROMOTER.....WTF, WTF!!!!!!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKIN SO CLUELESS!!!!

And If I wanted to Promote my Wed Party At Abyss I would just Make A Thread Sayin it......oh wait......I ALREADY DID THAT. HELLLLLO PEOPLE!!!!!!

Originally posted by binoys

WHAT!!! Take Shots to Promote our WED party!!!!! KIRK LOPEZ is NOT A PROMOTER.....WTF, WTF!!!!!!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKIN SO CLUELESS!!!!

And If I wanted to Promote my Wed Party At Abyss I would just Make A Thread Sayin it......oh wait......I ALREADY DID THAT. HELLLLLO PEOPLE!!!!!!

LOL.....Maybe Kirk is a promoter in disguise!!!!!!:laugh: