djbg decides to leave platinnum

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Didn't you die from paint chips yet??? :mad:

go f' yourself you dirty whore !!

however it is nice to see you agree about the paint chips though !!! pretty soon the people at platinum will be dancing on DIRT - oh wait, they don't dance there i forgot !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

no fear - your mom taught me well !!!

a crab infested pig like you has no right to even talk about my mother.....i hope i get to meet you at abyss on wednesday so i can fist fuck you with brass knuckles on AFTER Tooch and K-Lo are done with your whore ass

BG

go f' yourself you dirty whore !!

however it is nice to see you agree about the paint chips though !!! pretty soon the people at platinum will be dancing on DIRT - oh wait, they don't dance there i forgot !!!

Dirty whore.:laugh: AND TAKE THE NAME YOU SO WILLINGLY DESERVE! I WOULD NEVER DO A THING LIKE THAT...:(

OH YES...BY THE WAY EVERYONE THIS SATURDAY AT PLATINUM IS THE DIRT PARTY...WE PLAN ON DANCING ON DIRT ALL NIGHT...BARBIE YOU SHOULD LIKE THIS PARTY CONSIDERING PIGS PLAY IN THE DIRT DON'T THEY??

:D

BARBIEGIRL THE GIRL WHO BASHES PLATINUM BUT YET WILL BE THERE EVERY SATURDAY...SO SAD.... :cry:

Originally posted by milleniapro

to clearify things up for thursday at platinum, djbg was not fired nor was he asked to leave platinum, he decided that he did not want to open up for DJ RIZ OF KTU, for a special one night event. DJBG told us that if he has to spin HIPHOP he does not want to work at platinum anymore, so we want everyone to know what the deal is.

actually u had the post up advertising a "new thursday night" not a special guest appearance. don't try to cover up ur image by distorting what u wrote on here. maybe if u clued bg in b4hand he'd be more than happy to open for riz??. it's a matter of respect & proper business etiquette, both of which u lack. bottom line, whether he was just a one time event, wouldn't it have been in ur best interest to advise & clue in the parties involved such as ur current dj's prior to advertising the event to avoid this confusion??? don't think ppl r stupid & r going to believe it was a "one time event" when u advertised "a new thursday nite"...get over urself.

on a side note, the platinum "crowd" if u would call it that primarily consists of sicktrax ppl. most ppl on this site(clubplanet) from what i've read have bashed it. as far as him hating to spin hip-hop, u hired him for that position & i far as i could see when i was there, he ripped it up. it's shady ppl like u who r only out for the "name" that make me wanna puke..the club is beautiful, but if u keep treating ur employees the way u do..it'll def. be done like everyone said esp. in the summer when ppl actually WANT to hear club music & ur gonna have a hip-hop theme w/ an empty club w/ overpriced drinks while everyone else parties down the shore...GOOD LUCK

& i'm saying this as someone who has been there practically every single fri & most thurs to support my friends tooch & bg. & they r who bring in the fun crowd, not ur "promotions" b/c the club is always empty besides our friends which r the ppl in the circles makin it fun every week while the random 40 yr olds on dates prance around. i actually was considering getting a job at platinum b/c i go to rutgers but after reading this b/s it makes me SICK..u'll only see me there on fri's to support tooch for as long as he is there. u suck in my book buddy...BIG TIME & NOONE BELIEVES UR BULLSHIT COVERUP...if u really had no intentions of replacing him u wouldn't try sooo hard to "clear it up"

:mad::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sfamatwaaa

actually u had the post up advertising a "new thursday night" not a special guest appearance. don't try to cover up ur image by distorting what u wrote on here. maybe if u clued bg in b4hand he'd be more than happy to open for riz??. it's a matter of respect & proper business etiquette, both of which u lack. bottom line, whether he was just a one time event, wouldn't it have been in ur best interest to advise & clue in the parties involved such as ur current dj's prior to advertising the event to avoid this confusion??? don't think ppl r stupid & r going to believe it was a "one time event" when u advertised "a new thursday nite"...get over urself.

on a side note, the platinum "crowd" if u would call it that primarily consists of sicktrax ppl. most ppl on this site(clubplanet) from what i've read have bashed it. as far as him hating to spin hip-hop, u hired him for that position & i far as i could see when i was there, he ripped it up. it's shady ppl like u who r only out for the "name" that make me wanna puke..the club is beautiful, but if u keep treating ur employees the way u do..it'll def. be done like everyone said esp. in the summer when ppl actually WANT to hear club music & ur gonna have a hip-hop theme w/ an empty club w/ overpriced drinks while everyone else parties down the shore...GOOD LUCK

& i'm saying this as someone who has been there practically every single fri & most thurs to support my friends tooch & bg. & they r who bring in the fun crowd, not ur "promotions" b/c the club is always empty besides our friends which r the ppl in the circles makin it fun every week while the random 40 yr olds on dates prance around. i actually was considering getting a job at platinum b/c i go to rutgers but after reading this b/s it makes me SICK..u'll only see me there on fri's to support tooch for as long as he is there. u suck in my book buddy...BIG TIME & NOONE BELIEVES UR BULLSHIT COVERUP...if u really had no intentions of replacing him u wouldn't try sooo hard to "clear it up"

:mad::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

BG

OH YES...BY THE WAY EVERYONE THIS SATURDAY AT PLATINUM IS THE DIRT PARTY...WE PLAN ON DANCING ON DIRT ALL NIGHT...BARBIE YOU SHOULD LIKE THIS PARTY CONSIDERING PIGS PLAY IN THE DIRT DON'T THEY??

:D BARBIEGIRL THE GIRL WHO BASHES PLATINUM BUT YET WILL BE THERE EVERY SATURDAY...SO SAD.... :cry:

pigs do play in dirt - that is why YOU are promoting the dirt party you F'ING DIRTY CROTCH ROT, CUM GUZZLING, SPERM BURPING GUTTER WHORE !!!

pigs do play in dirt - that is why YOU are promoting the dirt party you F'ING DIRTY CROTCH ROT, CUM GUZZLING, SPERM BURPING GUTTER WHORE !!!

UMM...WALKS LIKE TRASH, SMELLS LIKE TRASH, AND NOW TALKS LIKE TRASH...THEN IT MUST BE TRASH!

NOW GET BACK IN THE PEN, BITCH!

WHY DID YOU THINK OF THOSE CLASSY WORDS ALL ON YOUR OWN! OH AND PLEASE DON'T RECYCLE WORDS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN USED ON YOU...

FOR THE LAST TIME I DO NOT WORK FOR PLATINUM I WORK FOR BUNKA, I AM STICKING UP FOR ALL CLUBS B/C PEOPLE LIKE YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT CLUBWORLD. BUT YOU HAVE ONCE AGAIN NO VALIDITY ON WHY YOU HATE PLATINUM SO MUCH. AND WHEN PEOPLE ASK YOU WHAT CLUBS YOU DO LIKE YOU NEVER ANSWER.

UMM...WALKS LIKE TRASH, SMELLS LIKE TRASH, AND NOW TALKS LIKE TRASH...THEN IT MUST BE TRASH!

WHY DID YOU THINK OF THOSE CLASSY WORDS ALL ON YOUR OWN! OH AND PLEASE DON'T RECYCLE WORDS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN USED ON YOU...

FOR THE LAST TIME I DO NOT WORK FOR PLATINUM I WORK FOR BUNKA, I AM STICKING UP FOR ALL CLUBS B/C PEOPLE LIKE YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT CLUBWORLD. BUT YOU HAVE ONCE AGAIN NO VALIDITY ON WHY YOU HATE PLATINUM SO MUCH. AND WHEN PEOPLE ASK YOU WHAT CLUBS YOU DO LIKE YOU NEVER ANSWER.

AMEN! I asked BarbieWhore about four times what clubs she had the most fun at, and she never answered once! Should I try a fifth time??? Nah it is not even worth my time! You can just tell she is a coors light drinking white trash pig!

BarbieWhore ~~~~~~~>:blown:

SITC - You are just trying to get in good with them, that's all......J/K

Don't they try to recycle trash sometimes too, I guess we can see that it doesn't always work....:blown:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

SITC - You are just trying to get in good with them, that's all......J/K

Don't they try to recycle trash sometimes too, I guess we can see that it doesn't always work....:blown:

:laugh: ITS JUST PISSES ME OFF HOW DUMB AND IGNORANT SOME PEOPLE CAN BE. THATS ALL...I SEE PEOPLE BASH BUNKA( AND OTHER CLUBS FOR THAT MATTER) TOO AND THEY ARE IN THERE EVERY WEEK.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THOUGH WHERE YOUR GOING WITH THE RECYCLE THING??:D

:laugh: ITS JUST PISSES ME OFF HOW DUMB AND IGNORANT SOME PEOPLE CAN BE. THATS ALL...I SEE PEOPLE BASH BUNKA( AND OTHER CLUBS FOR THAT MATTER) TOO AND THEY ARE IN THERE EVERY WEEK.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THOUGH WHERE YOUR GOING WITH THE RECYCLE THING??:D

I was going with this idea, they try to turn it into something else, sometimes they succeed, sometimes they don't, in the end, it's still trash.....