Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rome, naples, capri, sorrento????

I'm going to italy april 20-28/ 2002. anyone know where the parties are in Rome, Naples, Sorrento, Capri? Clubs, DJ's, house music, record shops? Any info would be greatly appreciated. thnx.

You are really going to go to Rome, Napoles and Capri and are going to clubbing and buying records????. Oh my God, if you are going there and you are going to do that, it means that you are crazy, man. Don't waste your time in night life in that cities if you are going only for seven days. Enjoy the beauty of the cities, take a walk by the streets. If you were going for 3 weeks, perhaps you'll have time for clubbing.

Take advantage of the time. You only have a few days, and you'll be in the second most beautiful city in the world (the first is Madrid, of course, hehe!);)

Originally posted by amyc

I'm going to italy april 20-28/ 2002. anyone know where the parties are in Rome, Naples, Sorrento, Capri? Clubs, DJ's, house music, record shops? Any info would be greatly appreciated. thnx.

im actually studying in Italy and i have been to Rome a few times. Your best bet for clubs is this area called Testachio. It kind of looks like one big wearhouse with a bunch of different clubs. I went to Goa and it was ok, i was trippin nuts so i had a good time. Depending on what type of music you like you may not like the house music here. Its all funky house, no hard beats, and everything for the most part is vocals. I for one, fiend for hard beats but i still manage to have a sick time wherever i go. The clubs are kind of hard to get into for guys if you dont speak Italian esp in Rome. If you want to get party favors.... AKA drugs, you can pretty much get them easily at this square of bars called Piazza de Campo Fouri. Theres one club in ANACAPRI that i heard has been good but i dont know the name, i ll try to look soem shit up for you. theres a chance i might be in the area too, bc its my birthday that weekend. Im sure you are gonna have an awesome time.......... Ciao..... bocc.

Maybe in Rome, but when you get to Sorrento and especially Capri your not gonna want to go to a club - Capri is AMAZING and this is coming from a guys point of view - ur never gonna see water that blue and an island that amazing - if you want to see true beauty go to the underground caves in capri the ones u access from the ocean - You'll never forget it - but in Rome there are clubs all over! HAVE FUN!