Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my classics night this friday-johnnny vicious

yo-yo-yo

i have been really busy this past month. i haven't posted in a while but i heard that lot of people have been asking for a classics night, my partners confronted me and asked me if i could pull it off and i said of course. i know that a lot of you know the music i played at tunnel and at factory when i was there once in a while. so i need your input and i want you to e-mail me and tell me about the songs that you remember.the songs that you went crazy for that you haven't heard in a long time. classic trance, hard trance and house.....from start to finish 11:00 to ?????? we are going to go for a marathon....

i will be there every Friday,i wasn't there last Friday for the cancun party cause i was in Atlanta @ Rivera. awesome club.

but we will be in full force next week. and my studio is finally going to be complete (in two weeks) and i will be banging out new edits and new tracks. i will be on ktu on sat for the sanctuary and i will tape an hour Friday night and air it on sat. along with an hour of new stuff.

so stop by before you go to vinyl to see Danny.

love you guys

long live the stage crew........we have a special stage for you guys this week. so get your "tune" signs ready to flash.....

Johnny vicious

johnnyvicioius.com

muzik448@aol.com

Originally posted by siceone

jesus Christ I can't belive Im gonna miss this Im so pissed now :blown:. I would give anything to hear you tear it down on friday!!!

I will get the KTU set for you on Saturday night! You will have it by Sunday night, in CD quality, and you got cable modem! So your set!

As for Friday at Roxy, I thought.... well who cares. Im very excited to see what Vicious is capable of, I hope im going to have an exciting time. Sounds like there is going to be a big turn out, and we get to rock into the night for Lina's Bday in a vicious manner!

Can't Wait! :D

Originally posted by rdancer

I will get the KTU set for you on Saturday night! You will have it by Sunday night, in CD quality, and you got cable modem! So your set!

But I wan't the Roxy Set !!!!

Yo JV is there anyway you could record like 2 hours of your classics set on friday.. maybe get pete tong to come do an essential mix. I already have a feeling this one is gonna be on for the record books :eek:

Originally posted by siceone

But I wan't the Roxy Set !!!!

Yo JV is there anyway you could record like 2 hours of your classics set on friday.. maybe get pete tong to come do an essential mix. I already have a feeling this one is gonna be on for the record books :eek:

He said he will throw in some Roxy Set and some of his own shit, hey thats the best I can do , but im not just doing it for you! :laugh:

For some reason im under the impression that this is going to be a tremendous meetup, summer is in the air. Its gonna be like the first meetups at ROXY! Hellz yeah! Time we threw some CP energy back into that lifeless place!:idea::laugh:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

invasion.gif

sounds cool!

ps: dont give up......dont give up.....dont give up.......original version...original version...original version....:flame:

sorry bro

dub version dub version dub version

oh and anything from your

live at the tunnel set back in october like 2 years ago.,......

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd johnny :D

imma be back for the first time in mad long.. been on like a 3 month hiatus cuz school is hectic and its busy season which means saturdays at the office.. but defiently gonna make it out for this one..

requests..

everything will flow(never gets old ;))

src - vulcan(vicious mix)

brainbug - rain(vicious)

lustral - everytime (dumonde)

bryon stingley - thats the way looooooooooooooooooove is (vicious)

activator

tin tin out - dumonde

more to come later ;)

Originally posted by vicious

so stop by before you go to vinyl to see Danny.

love you guys

long live the stage crew........we have a special stage for you guys this week. so get your "tune" signs ready to flash.....

Johnny vicious

johnnyvicioius.com

muzik448@aol.com

LMAO......he knows the routine, thats awesome.

Long live Tunnel!!!