Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just wanted to Let all The Exitheads and PvD heads know (June 7th or 14th)

This is From a Friend on another forum.

you heard it here first dont forget, he will be at exit and so will Paul Oakenfold in june. Here is an e-mail from Markus PVD's manager.And also he did e-mail me before and told me that PVD will be back in June.

> Hi Markus how are you, I just got an e-mai from Exits promotion team and it

> stated that PVD will be at exit nightclub in NY starting June as monthly

> resident, can you confirm that.

>

> Greetings From New York

>

Hello,

we are working on the contract right now -but a residency isn´t planned !!!

We would like to try different venues first - like Exit and decided after a few parties.

Many greetings

markus

Either EXIT or ROXY. For any top dj the best requirement is a big venue. But I say EXIT you can move more around and see everything as for ROXY great set up too. But the Security @ Exit SUCKS. But who cares, we should be greatful that he wants to be a resident here.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet promo

wow. its times like these that show us how bad the big clubs of NYC really are. there really is no place for someone like PVD to spin at. and because of how rarely such talent makes it out here, the nights that PVD or someone of his caliber does make it out, are so packed you cant move!!

i've havent been to shelter yet, but is the place big enough to hold someone like PVD???? PVD back on Phazon would be a treat.

Originally posted by roninmess

I'll be there with bells on. never goin to miss another PVD night when he's around.

I knew from the expression on your face last time at SF that you would never miss him in the future.

Exit is has the biggest space, i'll go for it.

for if it is.....i think that would be the place.....cause EXIT is blah....too much draper droppings resinating in the place still

roxy would be a huge sardine fest.......and factory has already proven its inadequecies

SO PLEASE.....let SHELTER be the club......it has the system.....the space......and the right hype starting it off......

::on knees praying to the almighty::

vbman15, you have *got* to be kidding me. Shelter could in no way handle such a superstar DJ as PvD. Factory couldnt do it and that place is larger in scale than Shelter is. And despite them having Twilo's old Phazon, the sound in there isnt all that fabu. The walls shake and it bounces because they crank it up too much.

Roxy would be a key spot once their Phazon has been completed with the installation....that might even clear the kiddie crowd out for one evening a month. Exit, I wouldnt really care much for because of the barbaric crowd it draws....not as if PvD fans couldnt take over like we did on the 29th. Im not too sure of PvD needs such a large club though. Sure, SF was packed like a can of sardines but I heard there never was a line after the initial opening one. Im wondering if he would still draw his old Twilo crowd.

Ahh fuck it, just build a whole new club and call Club PvD. It'll make life a shit load easier on all of us.

~misskittie~:)

Originally posted by teklord310

I knew from the expression on your face last time at SF that you would never miss him in the future.

Exit is has the biggest space, i'll go for it.

I was either like :eek: , :D , or mouth_water.gif the whole night.

Treu thbat as liong as he plays i dont have to travel around the workld to see him any more( not that i mind) I'll be happy

Takle whatever you can get guys this is PVD and hes not from NY so be happy even if he plays at Luxe Long Island -- oh god no ii take that back, but you get the point

hmm... while we're dreaming of residencies in the city... how hot would it be to hear PVD vs. Corsten at Exit?!?!? :eek:

btw, what are the chances Exit will sign both of them on as residents? doubtful... right? oh well, i'd be more than satisfied w/ either... and don't forget tiesto! any idea when he'll be back?

Originally posted by misskittie

Roxy would be a key spot once their Phazon has been completed with the installation....that might even clear the kiddie crowd out for one evening a month. Exit, I wouldnt really care much for because of the barbaric crowd it draws....not as if PvD fans couldnt take over like we did on the 29th. Im not too sure of PvD needs such a large club though.

Ahh fuck it, just build a whole new club and call Club PvD. It'll make life a shit load easier on all of us.

~misskittie~:)

misskittie~~ i do agree with ur feline instincts....and don't get me wrong....ROXY would be a dope place....and if it sweeped out the kiddies and meaties....i would love that....

i'm just hoping that SHELTER could be that club we all want....i've yet to go there....and grace the place with my presence :D....and i'm planning to go on the thursday parties...so i guess it's all just wishful thinking

:D ........