Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the fuck? Can I buy porkroll or taylor ham in FL?

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

my roomates never heard of a pork roll egg and cheese.WTF? Or taylor ham egg and cheese which is the same thing... PLEASE TELL ME I WON'T HAVE TO SHIP SOME PORK ROLL OR TAYLOR HAM FROM JERSEY FOR MY TAILGATE PARTY FOR THE JETS VS FISH ON SEPT 22.... I already have to ship down Shoprite ice tea.... My roomates are addicted to it so my mom ships me cases of it... Andrew, mikey, sobeton, other transplants, help me find pork roll for my tailgate party.....:shake:

You have to adapt, have it sent to you, Porkroll down south is a little hard to find, its definitely a Jersey/NY thing. I have relatives in Alabama and everytime they come here they take porkroll back with them, LOL. I know its hard to believe, check a few supermarkets, Publix or someone should have porkroll, but Taylor Ham, the actual brand that we all love here in NJ will be hard to find. Definitely a few things I missed living in Fla, Porkroll Egg and Cheese Sandwiches and good Pizza, but I won't even get into that. I just got hooked on good Cuban Sandwiches, I forget the name of the place in SoBe, its attached to hotel somewhere up on like 14th or 15th and Collins, The Best Cuban Sandwiches in SoBe. the name begins with an R if I remember correctly.

Guest saleen351

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I JUST FOUND A SITE THAT WILL SHIP ME 10 POUNDS FROM JERSEY....

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PUMPED, MY PORK ROLL EGG AND CHEESE DROUGHT WILL BE OVA.....

WHOS COMMING OVA? I KNOW MIKEY WILL:D

www.porkrollxpress.com

pr8.JPG

Guest saleen351

I will be opening up a store soon... It will be:

NICKS DIRTY WATER DOGS/ITALIAN ICES/PORKROLL/24hr DINER!

boy i miss Ritas Italian Ice back in Jersey..... :(

Originally posted by saleen351

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I JUST FOUND A SITE THAT WILL SHIP ME 10 POUNDS FROM JERSEY....

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PUMPED, MY PORK ROLL EGG AND CHEESE DROUGHT WILL BE OVA.....

WHOS COMMING OVA? I KNOW MIKEY WILL:D

www.porkrollxpress.com

pr8.JPG

What in the hell do you do with that? Do you slice it and stick it on bread with cheese? Is that real meat? That looks like one of those little meat thingies you get a Christmas, except jumbo size. What's it taste like? I have never in my life had pork roll. Michigan never exposed me to such thing..

I've had pork chop though. Is that what it tastes like? If so, then count me in. I like pork:D

Lola;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lolahotass

What in the hell do you do with that? Do you slice it and stick it on bread with cheese? Is that real meat? That looks like one of those little meat thingies you get a Christmas, except jumbo size. What's it taste like? I have never in my life had pork roll. Michigan never exposed me to such thing..

I've had pork chop though. Is that what it tastes like? If so, then count me in. I like pork:D

Lola;)

the jersey secret:

you take the package off, then you slice little grooves around the outside of the top of it, about .5 inches long, then you slice it like a stick of peporoni, then you cook it, put it on a bagel or english muffin, some cheese and an egg and you have the bomb ass sandwhich.... I'm going back to NJ today and i'll bring some back and you can come over and try some...

FUCK U

Bitches from new york/jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobody cares bout your whinning stupid bitch asses!!!

Noboy liks U!!

GO BACK TO THE NORTH!!!!!!!!

no, but for real,

I HATE YOU FUCKERS!!

I dont want any of that shit U eat to be here!!!

heres what U idiots can do..............

EAT EACH OTHERS ASS OUT WITH A SPOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

that way U get the

authentic
jersey flavour

U so despretly want!!!!

UAHAUHAUHAAUHAUAHUAH:peeleft:

I will be opening up a store soon... It will be:

NICKS DIRTY WATER DOGS/ITALIAN ICES/PORKROLL/24hr DINER!

boy i miss Ritas Italian Ice back in Jersey..... :(

24 hr Diners:D :D :D :D Those are the best things when u leave a club and need a bite to eat. I dont know how you can live without them down here.

Originally posted by lomenus

FUCK U

Bitches from new york/jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobody cares bout your whinning stupid bitch asses!!!

Noboy liks U!!

GO BACK TO THE NORTH!!!!!!!!

no, but for real,

I HATE YOU FUCKERS!!

I dont want any of that shit U eat to be here!!!

heres what U idiots can do..............

EAT EACH OTHERS ASS OUT WITH A SPOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that way U get the jersey flavour

U so despretly want!!!!

UAHAUHAUHAAUHAUAHUAH:peeleft:

No prob going back this Wednesday morning..... ;) ;)

Have a Great Day Honey!!!:D :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by staceyg5

oh it is hector

funny thing is that my friends from joisey eat that sh*t! (sorry)

saleen> do u remember perkins?

of course i remember perkins...

it wasn't my fav...

if i wasn't at the Renget dinner on Rt9 in lakewood, then i was at the dinner on the corner of rt 37&rt 9 or my fav.......

White Castle on 37 right before sea side heights...

logo.gif

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by staceyg5

mine was the millbrook diner on rt. 34 or the red oak diner on rt. 35

do u remember friendlys?

Friendlies had the most under rated burgers around.. always got a good burger there.. plus their ice cream was good too. i always got a sundae there in the freehold mall....

Friendlies had the most under rated burgers around.. always got a good burger there.. plus their ice cream was good too. i always got a sundae there in the freehold mall....

u want good sundaes and good food?? try Swensons on Us1 and Sunset drive (Near Sunset Place)...very old place, has been there for years!!! Best Sundaes/Shakes i have ever tasted

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

u want good sundaes and good food?? try Swensons on Us1 and Sunset drive (Near Sunset Place)...very old place, has been there for years!!! Best Sundaes/Shakes i have ever tasted

THE BOMB! That place is the best ice cream parlor I've ever been too. Hey, I wanna go? :)