Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New York vs LA

nitro449

Originally posted by raver_mania

Wow, guess you didn't go to the bigger clubs. 3-4am?!?!? Thats when the party just gets STARTED!!

Vinyl, Twilo (when it was open), Factory, etc, go at least till 10am the next morning, and many times later than that!

Oh, I know they stay open later- I more meant bars staying open until 4am, versus west coast 2am. I realize that I haven't even touched the tip of the iceberg in NY. Maybe next time when I visit in March...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by thiskitten

Oh, I know they stay open later- I more meant bars staying open until 4am, versus west coast 2am. I realize that I haven't even touched the tip of the iceberg in NY. Maybe next time when I visit in March...

Oh, OK! Definitely check line-ups beforehand...plus I hear rumors that a couple of new clubs (that could have great -ahem-Twilo- potential) might be opening up.

• 11 months later...

its funny on here, 2 things,

one ive partied in both coasts, LA the only thing i can say is hihg im an upcomming actor/model, i pump gas during the day

two laraver i think u got passed down by to many nyc clubs, ur so displeased move back, dont give nyc a bad name cause u cant get a spot djing anywhere.

I had fun in la but the peeps r to stuck up,nyc all the way. i mean do u have or had legendary nightclubs like 54, tunnel ,paladium, limelight, twilo, nasa, usa.djs like eric morillo, bones, jr , tenaglia, calderone. ect... i think u put a lil tomuch thought, n u should be thinking about why

Archived