Clubplanet Nightlife Community

H&M?????

I haven't been there yet myself, and I don't know about the men's clothes, but two women I work with (both are always dressed really nice and funky) swear by H&M.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

I don't think it's THAT bad. H&M is definitely worth checking out. I've gotten some really nice things there that were VERY inexpensive but NOT cheap (as far as quality).

But the only thing that I don't like is that it's always crowded, the lines are always long, and alot of clothes are color coordinated. So you kinda have to go in with the mentality of "I want something blue or purple" and hope for the best. I can't shop like that.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

cwm38.gif i have some clothes from h&m, and i haven't had any problems with them~they are trendy clothes, and i hate spending tons of money on stuff i am not going to wear very much!!! just don't ever go there on the weekend~it is crazy~too many people!!!! cwm38.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Originally posted by petp:

prices very cheap.....quality is horrendous!!!! basically wear it once and throw it away.

honestly,if i was able to buy anything in that store because the lines for the dressing room or the cashier weren't to long,and it wasn't chaos....it was once. After like two weeks i never wore the shirt again. but hey,i dont i am on your side for one thing, my clothes get fucked up pretty oftenly from partying,and I hate to see my nice shit get ruined.for all of you that smoke cigarettes--watch what you do with them,so they dont end up burning holes through my clothes--

"cherish yesterday,dream tommorrow, live today"

I went in there once and everything was very cheap, but looked like it would fall apart after one wearing. For me I wouldn't waste my money there.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

See, my problem with H&M is that its always so crowded in there that I can't shop! I walk in and walk back out..they need some crowd control in that bitch...lol

I usually never really get around to looking at the clothes, so I can't talk about the quality...

------------------

Dancer-11.gif

Originally posted by beat-biz:

here in Europe H&M is just too big! Everyone (spec. girls) is wearing it.

the problem is you see the same piece about 10 times/evening an that sucks.

I agree, I would hate to go out and see someone across the room with the same outfit on. That's why I wouldn't waste my money is such a store.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

Shop H&M for something super trendy that you know you wouldn't be caught dead in 3 months from now. For the classic stuff (black pants etc) definitely go elsewhere. Personally I try to stop in there once a week b/c the inventory changes over so frequently, hence lots of sale item.. cwm41.gif

If you like trendy clothes and are willing to pay about 20% more than H & M for better quality you should go to Zara instead. They are a Spanish chain, and their clothes last a lot longer.

And one more tip about H&M's clothes. Either dry clean or hand wash. It will last longer.

OK, I got the BEST, BEST deal at H&M, it was buy one get one free and they were all marked down..The quality is not bad either

three diffrent outfits, 4 shirts and 2 skirts.....

23 freakin dollars, yes I said 23.

I love that store!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

WoodycatE.jpg

"Did they just turn the music up?"

• 1 month later...

Fabric is of the essence when shopping from H&M. Avoid the polyester! Instead, go for the linen, the silk, the thicker cotton and some of the viscose blends. They look better and last longer. The cut/styling can be pretty good, esp. with trousers; too bad so much of the stuff just looks so cheap. I mean, it IS cheap but that's no excuse for inconsistency.

And this is great advice!:

Originally posted by abgrover:

And one more tip about H&M's clothes. Either dry clean or hand wash. It will last longer.

• 2 weeks later...

Not really that great... comparable to an old navy.. its basically disposable clothing, wear it once and toss it. Quality is horrible, fit is horrible, fabric is coarse and cut irregular, basically i would rather wear bang bang's clothes if there were no alternatives.

Originally posted by toastednut

eww! you will never catch me in pleather. it's neither breathable nor lined and i can spot pleather a mile away.

:afro:

Same here... Pleather is disgusting, reminds of trashy hookers, and pimps... and makes you sweat like a hog...eeeeeew.

• 2 weeks later...