Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sassa

What is your type?

76 posts in this topic

I prefer darker men, with dark hair and eyes....and they have to be taller than me by a few inches...;)

For some reason,I am not attracted to blond or black men...but mmm...Italians,Arabs,Turkish, French,Greek,and South American men are gorgeous....perhaps because I am also the dark and sultry type ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When i think of all women that i like or ever liked, i cant come up with definition for any certain type... I mean there are so many.

Each girl is beautiful in her own way. I dated girls from different places and belonging to different race or nationality. And each one of them had different looks, personality, and mentality. Each one of them had something that i loved more than in others. After you go out with many or even just a few girls, you start caring about personality more and more.

But there is a few small things, i just absolutely "require" kinda...

1. Good body proportions - not fat or anyhting.

2. Tan or Dark Skin - skin that is color of milk is disgusting.

3. Manicure & Pedicure - taken care of nails.

4. Preferably not complitely blonde

5. Not too taller than me - im 6'1

But above all, good personality, and good heart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like light eyes....but I won't exclude anyone for not being the All American Boy next door. I like my beef to be in shape...not a meathead, but nice and firm! I'm a shortie (5'1") so I like him to be in the 5"8"-6"1" range.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tend to like dark hair and light eyes, tall and skinny. Definitely NOT that All-American look- there's gotta be a bit of scruffiness, clean-cut is just not for me. Oh- and a goatee is practically a necessity, hehe...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sassa

My future love slave....

Funny, he's my future husband?!?!

BTW: You just made my morning!!!!!!

MMMMM ANTONIOOOOOOOOOO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

I tend to like dark hair and light eyes, tall and skinny. Definitely NOT that All-American look- there's gotta be a bit of scruffiness, clean-cut is just not for me. Oh- and a goatee is practically a necessity, hehe...

that's me - except that whole tall and skinny part...

me likey all women - past m.o. has been latinas BUT if she's smart, funny, attractive (very relative term there), and has a good outlook on life - I'm in...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I REALLY HAVE NO PREFERENCE AS FAR AS NATIONALITY OR COLOR AS LONG AS YOUR PRETTY, DRESS NICE, AND HAVE A GOOD PERSONALITY(SENCE OF HUNOR).

HOWEVA, MY *DREAM GIRL* THAT I HAVENT MET YET

1. CARAMEL SKIN (NOT TO DARK NOT TO LIGHT)

2. NICE FIGURE (KEEPS HERSELF IN SHAPE)

3. GREAT SENCE OF HUMOR

4. **HAS TO BE ABLE TO DANCE**

5. FUCKS ME LIKE AN ANIMAL

LIKE I SAID *DREAM GIRL* OTHER THAN THAT ALL SHADES AS LONG AS YOUR PRETTY. OH YEH BIGGEST TURNOFF IS A GIRL WHO KNOWS SHE IS HOT:mad: I FUKIN HATE THAT, ITS OK TO HAVE CONFIDENCE BUT SHE NEEDS TO HAVE HER HEAD ATTACHED.

"CAN YOU FUCK AS WELL AS YOU DANCE"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sassa

My future love slave....

Well my preference, I love light eyes on a guy..that really gleam out. I like dark hair, and tan skin. I tend to go for Hispanics and Italians...they are my favorite...hmm SOmething about the way they can move....;) in bed that is....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

Well my preference, I love light eyes on a guy..that really gleam out. I like dark hair, and tan skin. I tend to go for Hispanics and Italians...they are my favorite...hmm SOmething about the way they can move....;) in bed that is....

SHIT I AM A SHOE IN!!!!!;) A PUERTO RICO HOOOOOOOOOOO!:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CHULA'S type is between 5'9-5'10. Light tan to dark tan complexion. hispanic. Beautiful smile, Nice juicy ass to grab onto when hes ontop and driving that nice hard dick into my wet pussy baby.

YEAH!:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

I tend to go for Hispanics and Italians...they are my favorite...hmm SOmething about the way they can move....;) in bed that is....

EXACTO MUNDO! My feelings exactly. They have both been the best i had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chula22

CHULA'S type is between 5'9-5'10. Light tan to dark tan complexion. hispanic. Beautiful smile, Nice juicy ass to grab onto when hes ontop and driving that nice hard dick into my wet pussy baby.

YEAH!:)

DAMN I WANNA MET SOME OF YOU PEOPLE!!! I AM 5'11 NOT TO DARK, HISPANIC, BUT I DONT HAVE A GHETTO BOOTY:( BUT I AM SQUATIN AT THE GYM IT WILL HELP PLUMP IT UP... AND I AM AN ANIMAL IN THE SACK;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also like girls that committ the term "Fucked For Life" to memory...

BTW

If you're gonna mention Italians and Hispanics, girls, you should mention the Greek men as well and their abilities...

cough;cough;imgreek;cough;cough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by origskeemr

DAMN I WANNA MET SOME OF YOU PEOPLE!!! I AM 5'11 NOT TO DARK, HISPANIC, BUT I DONT HAVE A GHETTO BOOTY:( BUT I AM SQUATIN AT THE GYM IT WILL HELP PLUMP IT UP... AND I AM AN ANIMAL IN THE SACK;)

OK, Well thats my type but you dont always get what you want. As long as you have something for me to grab onto we'll be ok. Which race of hispanic are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phatman

I also like girls that committ the term "Fucked For Life" to memory...

BTW

If you're gonna mention Italians and Hispanics, girls, you should mention the Greek men as well and their abilities...

cough;cough;imgreek;cough;cough

Oh yes. The greeks are also pretty damn hott! I havent had the pleasures of bedding one. But from what I've seen on the dancefloor and the look that shines through most of them I can pretty much fantasize enough to cum another 4 times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by chula22

OK, Well thats my type but you dont always get what you want. As long as you have something for me to grab onto we'll be ok. Which race of hispanic are you?

I AM PUERTO RICAN...:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0