Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biggest Meetup Ever @ Roxy Friday

finesse112

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAD TO REPOST SO EVERYONE RESPOND WHOS GOIN CAUSE CP IS TRYING TO KEEP ME DOWN LOL....(ALL YA RESPONSES WERE MOVED SORRY PPL)

AHH ITS ONLY SUNDAY BUT LETS GET THIS STARTED EARLY.ALL I CAN SAY IS ROXY IS SICK AND THIS WEEK IS JVS BIRTHDAY SO U KNOW ITS GONNA BE OFF THE WALL SO THIS WILL BE THE OFFICAL MEET UP FOR DOMAIN NYC AND CITY SOUNDZ YOUR ALSO INVITED ALONG WIT DIGITAL SOUNDS.WE NEED ALOT OF SPACE SO LETS HAVE IT AT 2AM IN THE SIDE ROOM WIT ALL THE COUCHES MOST SHOULD KNOW WHERE IT IS IF U DONT ITS TO THE RIGHT OF THE DJ BOOTH BY THE STAIRS.

SO I EXPECT TO SEE EVERYONE THERE THIS WEEK SADEL B AND CLUBHEAD BE NICE TO FINALLY MET U GUYS SO TALK TO YOUR LISTS ..LETS GET THIS GOIN ITS GONNA BE BIGG OF COURSE ALL THE CP HEADS R INVITED 2......

ANYONE WHO NEEDS TO BE ON A LIST EMAIL..

:laugh:FNS112

Originally posted by ibclubbin

ill be there with teklord and who knows who else...

BG

YAY! See ya there! Wait a sec... i'm driving. Me you and Sunshine420. IT will be a night to remember. This time i'm bringing a camera. First I have to get some rest cuz i got the crapped kicked out of me on the slopes of mountain creek snowboarding.