Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chuckbfl

Where is everyone From?

44 posts in this topic

Originally posted by sassa

Hey,where in DC are you?Just got back from spending a few days there...love that city.

I'm like 20 mins from DC, but you know, I might as well say DC...since it's like my second home...what did you do in DC...???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dcsglow

I'm like 20 mins from DC, but you know, I might as well say DC...since it's like my second home...what did you do in DC...???

Came to chill for the weekend, and show my mother some real estate...she wants to move down there in a few months. Went clubbing downtown last night...was pretty nice. It's just too damn cold right now!And what's with the cops being all over the place?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sassa

Came to chill for the weekend, and show my mother some real estate...she wants to move down there in a few months. Went clubbing downtown last night...was pretty nice. It's just too damn cold right now!And what's with the cops being all over the place?

Dude...remember september 11...pentagon? LOL j/k..well shit, when you come back down or whatever hit me up man, I'll talke you clubbhopping...pick up some girls...and we'll let the rest goto our imagination...lol:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dcsglow

Dude...remember september 11...pentagon? LOL j/k..well shit, when you come back down or whatever hit me up man, I'll talke you clubbhopping...pick up some girls...and we'll let the rest goto our imagination...lol:tongue:

That would work, except I'm female and I like to scope out males. lol

:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sassa

That would work, except I'm female and I like to scope out males. lol

:tongue:

OH, cause...you know I was just playin, shit, I knew you was a girl all along...sheeeit. LOL:tongue:

Seriously, when you come down or you are almost there, hit me up on AIM...DCsGLOW, and we'll talk.;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0