Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dgmodel

Hot Or Not?

19 posts in this topic

basically.... not. But the way I see it, it's always a cross between looks and personality.

I will do any girl that has good looks and a good personality. But if she is not good looking she better be really realy charming. And if she has no personality, she better be good looking....

basically.... not. But the way I see it, it's always a cross between looks and personality.

I will do any girl that has good looks and a good personality. But if she is not good looking then she better be really charming. And if she has no personality, then she better be really good looking....

something about her face below her eyes makes her look......how can i put this a nice way........hickish? Maybe its just the look she has on her face. Or the fact that shes purposly arching her back to make her boobs look bigger ::idiots::

I wouldnt say hot though....she's more like, very pretty. ;)

Originally posted by dgmodel

large boned??? lmao... wtf? no such thing... when was the last time you saw a fat skeleton?

haha, that is so true

i never understood why people say that

Originally posted by glowdancer

haha, that is so true

i never understood why people say that

lol, it's not so bad when someone says it about another person... at least they're trying to be nice... but when someone says it about themself...???

"Oh I'm just larged boned."

Uh-huh, you ain't foolin' no one honey. :rolleyes: