Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does a finger in your ass add or ruin the feeling of oral?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sassyassgrrl

The answer is: yes, yes, and yes. To qualify this, I love anal sex anyway, but as a very girly girl, a finger up the ass makes everything better, even general conversation, especially if you're not the most attractive of blokes, makes things much more appealing.

*sassy*ass*

I love women who love anal!

now why cant I find any?

Originally posted by gabo

I love women who love anal!

now why cant I find any?

cuz when guys like ghhhhost say "grin and bare it" it gives girls the impression that u dont care if it hurts

u guys gotta take it easy when going in, but apparently i haven't found anyone patient enough

Originally posted by boywonder77

That's fucking funny. Here's what I've learned. All girls like having their ass played with, but they have been taught that makes them slutty so the first time requires some work. Here's how you start. When your eating her out or getting her from behind, very casually wet your finger and just circle the area. Once she gets used to it she'll love it. Next step astro -glide!

Not true. I hate having anything up there - that's exit only, and it hurts when anything goes the other way, even fingers. Don't believe me? Stick a finger up your butt, I swear, you'll agree. So Gabo, to answer your question, major setback.

Originally posted by boywonder77

That's fucking funny. Here's what I've learned. All girls like having their ass played with, but they have been taught that makes them slutty ....

Mmhh that's funny, I actually didn't know that ass play is considered slutty until I came to that country and everyone is always talking those "naughty little girl" games.

Anyway, sorry to disappoint some of the guys here, but I (as a girl) don't like anything up my a-hole. You can touch my ass itself but please don't try to go the wrong way.

Originally posted by flying_high

Mmhh that's funny, I actually didn't know that ass play is considered slutty until I came to that country and everyone is always talking those "naughty little girl" games.

Welcome to America. Now grab your ankles and find your happy place.:hump: