Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does a finger in your ass add or ruin the feeling of oral?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I have gotten mixed reviews on this one... when I am eating the peach Ill play with her ass (licking it and fingering it). I was wondering does the finger in your ass set you back if you're trying to cum?

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Good question. I'm not even allowed to look at my girl's asshole when I'm eating her peach. It's like she put a no trespassing sign up.

That's fucking funny. Here's what I've learned. All girls like having their ass played with, but they have been taught that makes them slutty so the first time requires some work. Here's how you start. When your eating her out or getting her from behind, very casually wet your finger and just circle the area. Once she gets used to it she'll love it. Next step astro -glide!

Originally posted by boywonder77

That's fucking funny. Here's what I've learned. All girls like having their ass played with, but they have been taught that makes them slutty so the first time requires some work. Here's how you start. When your eating her out or getting her from behind, very casually wet your finger and just circle the area. Once she gets used to it she'll love it. Next step astro -glide!

Been there, done that. She's not budging. I've come to the conclusion that it'll never happen, but then I tell myself "Never say never!" I swear though, I've been really nice about it and never put any pressure on the whole idea, but it's like I'm the devil trying to get through the gates of heaven.

Originally posted by gabo

I have gotten mixed reviews on this one... when I am eating the peach Ill play with her ass (licking it and fingering it). I was wondering does the finger in your ass set you back if you're trying to cum?

hmmm...i don't like fingers near my butt....but when a guy has tried I often cringe and it does set me back from finishing..But my opinion is alos bias b/c I dont like any fingers or tongue near the a-hole

Originally posted by boywonder77

Get her REALLY drunk, and give her the "shocker". You may get slapped, this is to be expected. But hey, now that she's already had thumb in her ass once , what's the big deal?

LMAO.......Then you tell make up a story about how yu got that massive hand print on your face!!!!!!!

I recently discovered that my ass is extremely sensitive (well the rest of my body is, so why wouldnt my ass? hehe)...

The feeling of a finger in there during oral sex or during intercourse is amazing....heightens my orgasms to a totally different level.

The orgasm I had from anal sex was totally crazy....but I only had it once, so we'll see next time

:tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sexyclubber01

I recently discovered that my ass is extremely sensitive (well the rest of my body is, so why wouldnt my ass? hehe)...

The feeling of a finger in there during oral sex or during intercourse is amazing....heightens my orgasms to a totally different level.

The orgasm I had from anal sex was totally crazy....but I only had it once, so we'll see next time

:tongue:

that got me really horny.

and firery, dont you like anal? so why would a finger matter?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fierydesire

yeah, but babes anla is different, I just have weird coniptions about fingers near my hole...I would rather a cock go in than a finger..I know I know weird....:tongue:

Ill make sure to check your oil then next time I see you:D

so far only one girls like a finger in her ass... or it wouldnt ruin her vibe as she nears orgasm?

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Been there, done that. She's not budging. I've come to the conclusion that it'll never happen, but then I tell myself "Never say never!" I swear though, I've been really nice about it and never put any pressure on the whole idea, but it's like I'm the devil trying to get through the gates of heaven.

Be presistant, but not forcefull. I had girls tell me for months that they don't want it near the ass, even the word ass was banned from my lexicon, but once they agreed, couldn't get enough of it.

... this girl while blowing stuck a finger in my ass, the ograsm was toooooo intense to describe ... so i guess it works both ways.

Guest gabo

This sucks, they would rather answer the shaved or not shaved question, which has been asked 175839285 times in the past year.

Answer mine damnit:D

My wife has a hard time not reaching an orgasm without anal stimulation. Its gotten to the point that she needs it, otherwise when I eat her peach, she don't cum unless I'm doing her hole with my fingers. And she really explodes when I drive my finger deep into her just as she's cuming....

I guess all women are different....

:cool:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by somebitch

depends on my mood. sometimes i like when my ass is touched and other times it is a complete turn off.

just make sure you tell me when it's a turn off so I know

The answer is: yes, yes, and yes. To qualify this, I love anal sex anyway, but as a very girly girl, a finger up the ass makes everything better, even general conversation, especially if you're not the most attractive of blokes, makes things much more appealing.

*sassy*ass*