Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Appalling Habits!

fierydesire

I hate it when people slurp when they are eating,chew with their mouths open and when people lick their fingers after eating something..then try to touch your food with their nasty fingers ugh gross........use a napkin dammit!!!!!

I also hate any picking and when someone has pghlem (sp) they spit out a big ball of it..or when the spit just hangs from their mouth..ugh.....:puke:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by gothzane

I hate when people wash their hands.

When they chew their food..isnt that gross?

Got forbid someone sneezes...that just skeves me.

And every time someone talks i just want to puke.

:flame:

I hate it when people breath...

and I really hate it when people blink their eyes or wear clothes

I can't stand chics who smoke cigs...suchhhhhh a fucking disgusting habit.

Though i do enjoy a girl who curses..makes me feel NORMAL!! :)

But ughh..i cannnnnnnnnn nottttttt fucking stand people who chew on toothpicks..such a fuckin gay ass habit.

Even worse is the guy in the urinal next to you who fuckin farts and like stinks up the whole area in seconds while u are still tryin to take a relaxing piss.

Not to mention old men and their fuckin handkerchiefs (snotrags) ughhh nothing more disgusting then being in a restaurant and u look over to yer right or hear snots being blown into a fuckin piece of cloth that is green from all the previous snot blowings...then calmly stuffing that freshly wet snot rag back into their back pocket..ughhh.

ANDDDDDDDD people who lick their fuckin fingers...ever heard of a napkin??

Not to mention people who don't trim their nosehairs yet yer fuckin talkin to them and its like..BUDDY yer fuckin nosehair looks like the end of a broomstick..trim that shit.

When yer takin a nice hearty shit in a stall..yet the asshole in the next stall over (no pun intended) just dropped 10 lbs out of his system and it stinks like hell..i mean BUDDY..you can AT LEAST give a motherfuckin courtesy flush???

OHHHHHHHHH AND WAIT....them muthafuckin punk ass cocksuckin kids in the movie theaters talking on their 2-way Nextels while the movie is playing...its like BUDDY...i did not pay almost ten fucking dollars to hear roger-beeps from a cell phone the whole fuckin 2 hours.

Originally posted by fierydesire

along with touching private areas....

honestly there have been times when I had an bad itch, th eone that come all of a suddon, and been forced to itch in public :hey: Oh no, I am on your hate list then.

Originally posted by fantazy

honestly there have been times when I had an bad itch, th eone that come all of a suddon, and been forced to itch in public :hey: Oh no, I am on your hate list then.

Ohhhhh my god, that happened to me the other day, it's the absolute worst. I was standing on a crowded train too, there really wasn't anything I could do about it. I was doing my best to ignore it but I was sweating from the nerves... ohhhhh my gooood when will it stop itching... lol... not fun.

Originally posted by fierydesire

:laugh:

Xxlea..how can ppl not wash their hands..after they have just wiped their chooch or ass for that matter...ewww :vomit3:

:laugh: :laugh: :D

I thought i was one of the last people in the world that still say COoCH

and yea...its hell sick that people go around and eat and touch u with their pee-pee hands....

NaStY!

I also hate when people chew with there mouth open OMG it makes my skin crawl--::Smack::smack:::smack:::